Status
    Thank you dear admin for this! I promise it will be great!1

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ok Guys!! You are Welcome.

First of all, have you ever seen such a lazy wife? We see much of their life because Justin has constantly got the camera rolling. She has the kids cook, serve her meals in BED, take care of the baby, and all she does is yawn, shop online and spend money. Another thing that bugs me is that her little girl looks so disheveled. She never brushed her hair when she was younger. And they all have that just got out of bed hair.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Can we talk about how he offered that raw liver to his kid first, and then gotseriously ill (for weeks or months?) following that. Not ONCE was he saying how dangerous that was, it was all "boo hoo sorry me I'm so sick". Natural remedies work for some things, yes. But there are just things you should NOT try and do, especially broadcasting to such a huge audience. The anti science anti medicine BS is the worst. He's really taught me that the best way to homestead is to start off rich. In addition he promotes people (Joel Salatin?) who themselves promote slavery and other shit. "Slaves are called interns now". Barf.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such a lazy know it all cow. I can't even stand listening to her talk.

That girl does more work than the parents. And they let their oldest suffer with that hip. He should have been taken straight away for a second surgery. I don't watch much of them anymore, but I'm assuming they were trying all kinds of therapy after the first surgery and dicking around when he was barely able to get around. Didn't he get assigned house/cooking duties b/c he couldn't go and do chores. Sick.

Where on earth are they getting all the moola to pay for this ginormous re-do reno.

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The oldest boy is barely coming out of a full hip replacement (I believe that's what it was), and Justin is encouraging him to play soccer and laughing the whole time. He actually encourages all the kids to do dangerous things.

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    He has let his sheep die one by one. He will not give them any medicine and won’t treat them at all. He lost 3 sheep in the last few weeks. His daughter really loved one of the last batch of sheep and would lead it around with a leash and a bandana. Justin just said to her, “Hey are you going to be able to eat that sheep”? So cruel. I get that they eat the farm animals, but to bring that up to his young daughter who was giving special care to that sheep was so bad.

Also his stupid wife can’t even talk without saying “like” 47 times in one sentence. And she thinks she is the big expert on herbal remedies.

About his son, the first thing out of Justin’s mouth when he broke his hip was “Who is going to do the chores?”

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Rubecka knows everything about everything. She’s so friggen annoying.

Add to that, the kids are ALWAYS working. Jonah can do no wrong. Josiah is ignored. This family is problematic.

The house remodel is costing a MINT. I suspect they’re bleeding money.

QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 27/10/2023, 20:04) 
    She is such a lazy know it all cow. I can't even stand listening to her talk.

That girl does more work than the parents. And they let their oldest suffer with that hip. He should have been taken straight away for a second surgery. I don't watch much of them anymore, but I'm assuming they were trying all kinds of therapy after the first surgery and dicking around when he was barely able to get around. Didn't he get assigned house/cooking duties b/c he couldn't go and do chores. Sick.

Where on earth are they getting all the moola to pay for this ginormous re-do reno.

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Blabbermouth

Yes, the kids do it all. The daughter cooks breakfast and dinners. Justin cooks too. The lazy cow does nothing.

After she had the last kid, she laid in bed for 4 weeks and the kids cooked meals and brought the food to their mother in bed!

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I've always been a lurker on the bakery, but made an account just to respond to this thread. The Rhodes are out of control. The children-are they ever homeschooled? I have not seen them do ANYTHING academic ever. We have property and chickens and our kid help out, but these children are treated as their staff and CLEARLY some are miserable about it (Josia). The work they do is also so incredibly unsafe...I don't know why CPS hasn't been to their house yet after seeing the way Justin uses a chainsaw in the woods with his children (EVEN toddler) nearby. Someone is going to get SO hurt if not killed. It. is bad enough that their eldest son now will walk with a life long injury because these bumpkins werent paying attention. Becky----Becky stanks like new money. She has no affect unless she is getting spun up about her new remodel or taking 40 horse pills a day of some supplement she thinks she is an expert on. The animals---the cruelty of the animals is what breaks my heart. So many suffer with worms and illnesses that could be easily avoided if the Rhodes would accept the advice of an actual doctor. Also, I lived where they live in Asheville North Carolina and when they had their first dog Laurel, who was not long haired and built to be outside in winter, they made her live in a box on their front porch. Then she nipped at someone, probably because she was a young pup and over excited and they send her down the road...THEN, what happened to Teddy? The expensive little dog that was Rebeccca's temporary baby? That dog was allowed to be in the house, but then it just was never seen in a video again (maybe I just missed the BS explanation on why he had to go). Now they have Winney who in order to train her to be a guardian dog they locked in a cow pen for WEEKS. The latest pile of dung is how they are letting Lilly raise kittens. WHAT???? I used to volunteer at the shelter in the town they live and the shelter is constantly overrun with animals---cruel to bring dozens more in the world with no homes in mind, just for fun. Justin is the main event of this circus act. A complete narcissist, money hungry, fame you know what.

11.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So glad I’m not the only one who thinks mom is a lazy cow! And justin is all over place with new ideas that don’t work out for the poor animals. She doesn’t grow medicinal herbs but buys stuff and pretends to know it all. And yes, those kids are just there to be farm workers.

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ah yes the family Rhodes. I did watch them for a while and had to give up as I found both parents insufferable, condescending and users. They did at one time invite other homesteaders to come and be mentored by him, but all that happened was he used them as cheap labour, then ignored them afterwards, once they had done what he wanted. One family actually put up a video complaining about what had happened while they were there, but not sure if it’s still up on YouTube. I always felt even then he was creepy, and she wasn’t exactly looking for work, and as for homeschooling - how that was fitted in with all the hours their children were outside working was difficult to see, and she didn’t seem very interested in actually doing any homeschooling. Very, very money orientated are Mr and Mrs Rhodes, and I feel really sorry for their children.

13.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    abk5401

Welcome! I have recently joined after reading for several years. Finally I thought I would join so I could request this thread. All your points are great. I feel the same way too. It will be fun to snark.

14.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don't understand how all of those children are still alive, due to the dangerous things Justin encourages them to do. They build tunnels and inner "forts" and hiding places in their huge stockpiles of hay (one of which consists of a jumbled, unstable looking hill of square and small round bales and lots of loose hay - it looks to be about 8 feet high and maybe 10 feet across). If one of the kids was down at the bottom of the tunnel and the pile collapsed.....it could be a tragedy. Justin just laughs and laughs at it. The kids seem to be encouraged to go to the swimming pond whenever, without an adult around...and Justin jokes about it. Toddlers carrying power drills around. It's hard to watch.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Charleston123 @ 28/10/2023, 18:54) 
    I don't understand how all of those children are still alive, due to the dangerous things Justin encourages them to do. They build tunnels and inner "forts" and hiding places in their huge stockpiles of hay (one of which consists of a jumbled, unstable looking hill of square and small round bales and lots of loose hay - it looks to be about 8 feet high and maybe 10 feet across). If one of the kids was down at the bottom of the tunnel and the pile collapsed.....it could be a tragedy. Justin just laughs and laughs at it. The kids seem to be encouraged to go to the swimming pond whenever, without an adult around...and Justin jokes about it. Toddlers carrying power drills around. It's hard to watch.

Yes it is hard to watch. Those hay bales are scary and not stable. It is so irresponsible for those so called parents.

episkey

That was so gross when he ate that raw chicken liver. How stupid can a person be?

210 replies since 27/10/2023, 15:39   15073 views