Justin Rhodes

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 4/20/2024, 12:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Sweating out the cheese @ 4/19/2024, 12:56 PM) 
    What on earth... did anyone catch the comment about having a peephole into their daughters bathroom? What a weird thing to say out loud.

Which video did you hear this in?

It was the house tour!

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    4/23/2024 video. Look at the kids at timestamp 8:44. They are so over it and I don't blame them. They are slaves to Justin and Rebekah Rhodes. Rebekah sits on her ass on her laptop and the poor kids do all the work. I get they are part of the family and need to participate but it's full time manual labor for them every single day. Jonah doesn't even want to look at his dad he is so over all the shit on the farm that needs to be done. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he hits the road as soon as he turns 18

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep, and Justin is always instigating Jonah (oldest one?) to get a reaction for the camera. Like the hamburger buns for the camping trip. Those kids don't want to be there. Gideon is their spoiled baby who is inhaling chocolate bars, chips (or whatever). I thought they were staying out of the store and yet they are eating junk food. It's so disgusting how these YT parents are basically exploiting their kids online. Justin and Becka turned into a couple real creeps.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree with you Blabbermouth . The children cringe when Justin touches them, you can visibly see them pull away from him. There is something going on there, just watch the interaction when Justin touches them especially when he grabs their shoulders

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 4/24/2024, 12:48 AM) 
    I agree with you Blabbermouth . The children cringe when Justin touches them, you can visibly see them pull away from him. There is something going on there, just watch the interaction when Justin touches them especially when he grabs their shoulders

I noticed that a long time ago but thought I was imagining things. Something isn't right. I'm not making accusations but it's obvious they don't like him touching them.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Still not getting it, aren't they supposed to not be eating/buying from the store in 2024 when they can grow/make it at home?

Yet, there's the bottled kombucha at mealtime. Why isn't she making her own? Can't do it in bed, I guess.

Boy do those kids look miserable and unhappy and yet he keeps exploiting them on camera like slaves.

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has she even started plants for her garden? Hard to grow a years worth of food if you don’t plant anything.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 4/25/2024, 05:24 PM) 
    Has she even started plants for her garden? Hard to grow a years worth of food if you don’t plant anything.

Supposedly she started a bunch (The lady worker was doing the work from what I saw in a past video, not her). One of the most recent videos, she had a bunch of starts under frost cloth in their little greenhouse and said she bought them.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm assuming they are going to plant another garden somewhere else? What they planted won't carry them through a year for that sized family. And no irrigation? is the hired hand expected to water by hand? All the money they spend/waste and he can't put in some irrigation. Broccoli/Cabbages need alot of water.

Oh look, the "childlers" in the shade eating store bought junk snacks again.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Rebekah is chewing her cud (gum) big time today. I wonder if she ever watches herself on the videos and sees how horrible it looks. She complains that Justin didn't water her carrots so she only has 20,000 of them that survived it looks like. Planting 50feet of beets, seriously? She wants to stay out of the stores, what a freaking joke!

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can`t even stand looking or listening to her. Lily is following in her footsteps eating with her mouth wide open. Ugh. Doesn`t sound like they did research on how much food they have to grow and there is no way they could manage that size of a garden. I think this is all another scam for content.

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So tomorrow is day 1 with no grocery store. They set up some rules. They can have things shipped,go to the farmers market,or grow it themselves. They are spending $600-$700 a week at the grocery store and don’t think that bad because it’s about $100 per person per week. If they bought meat the price would be more. I bet their grocery bill would be bigger than Dougherty Dozen!!

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 5/9/2024, 11:15 AM) 
    So tomorrow is day 1 with no grocery store. They set up some rules. They can have things shipped,go to the farmers market,or grow it themselves. They are spending $600-$700 a week at the grocery store and don’t think that bad because it’s about $100 per person per week. If they bought meat the price would be more. I bet their grocery bill would be bigger than Dougherty Dozen!!

$600-$700 a week for groceries?? And that is without meat and milk. Is that what they are spending? If so... Holy Hell! That and with the amount of crap coming daily from Amazon and Azure hauls, and people think they are frugal people.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 5/9/2024, 09:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 5/9/2024, 11:15 AM) 

$600-$700 a week for groceries?? And that is without meat and milk. Is that what they are spending? If so... Holy Hell! That and with the amount of crap coming daily from Amazon and Azure hauls, and people think they are frugal people.

Exactly! Nothing but a scam to get more views. They clearly aren't looking to make any life changing adjustments in perhaps growing and making their own tomato products or making homemade snacks instead of buying it. I can't believe they spend that much PER WEEK and 100$ per person, it must be snack food for the kids b/c after having your own meat and veg and milk/yogurt, what the heck? Anyone to take them seriously needs their head checked.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 5/9/2024, 12:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 5/9/2024, 09:05 PM) 

Exactly! Nothing but a scam to get more views. They clearly aren't looking to make any life changing adjustments in perhaps growing and making their own tomato products or making homemade snacks instead of buying it. I can't believe they spend that much PER WEEK and 100$ per person, it must be snack food for the kids b/c after having your own meat and veg and milk/yogurt, what the heck? Anyone to take them seriously needs their head checked.

He's been scamming people for years. Justin doens't have an original idea in his entire body. His boys know more than he does, they are the ones running this homestead. Justin in an entrepreneur not a farmer.. he has said it many times before. The poor animals are just part of his props to make money off of You Tube and books and now Abundance+.

210 replies since 27/10/2023, 15:39   15069 views