Justin Rhodes

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have no problem with kids doing chores within reason as it teaches them worth ethic and responsibility. I had reasonable chores on the farm as a kid that were age appropriate. Some of the chores expected from the Rhodes kids -especially the oldest boy (can't remember his name) and Lily, do not seem age appropriate at all. The 2nd oldest boy (is it Jonah?) seems to be a favorite child and the other boy "Mr Brown" was/is quite spoiled. JMO, of course.

What about school for all these kids?? Who does the homeschooling and when. She's shopping or laying around in bed, He's filming/editing and who knows what else when he's not outside. Are they just learning on their own?

It's a wonder these Ytubers putting it all out there on social media aren't getting home visits from child family services or whatever it's called in the USA.

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The home schooling is/was pretty iffy. I haven’t watched them on a regular basis in a while, but the kids used to have to listen to audio books a couple of hrs a day while they worked. I know they have learned a lot by working on the farm. I’ll give Justin credit for giving the kids responsibility and for listening to and following their ideas and suggestions a lot of the time. But I wonder if they can write or do advanced math or science. And I think they only really socialize with other YouTuber homestead kids.

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He said in his no grocery store video he is not going to speaking engagements in 2024. So No HOA. Did they finally realize he is a fraud??

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Rebecca needs to go see a real doctor instead of the holistic doctors. The woman is always in bed and always depressed. She probably should be put on anti depressants.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Holistic medicine works... but their issues have been going on SO LONG that maybe it's time to see a doctor and get actual medicines instead of weird herbs that clearly don't work for them. How old are they? They look like they're in their late 50's. At their age they really need to see people who are specialized in all these random issues and can actually help. I get having medical anxiety, but if you have medical anxiety why are you NOT getting help for it? Therapy? Medications?

And saying they don't have to feed their LGD because it found the pig guts? Disgusting. What the actual hell. Raw is not a complete diet for a LGD either way. A chunk of frozen meat and bones is not enough. She likely needs a high calorie kibble or at minimum supplements with the random meat she's getting. A lot of the innards likely will cause issues for her if she's getting into them--she was carrying around the pig head.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (episkey @ 11/9/2023, 06:10 PM) 
    How old are they? They look like they're in their late 50's. At their age they really need to see people who are specialized in all these random issues and can actually help. I get having medical anxiety, but if you have medical anxiety why are you NOT getting help for it? Therapy? Medications?

He posted about his 45th birthday a few days ago.

7.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They are not a good example of “homesteaders” in my opinion. I’ve been around many people who grow their own food and they are much healthier than those two. She’s always sick and needing attention and he is always ill too.

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    They both look older than I do and I'm 58. 🤷

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is clearing having a mental breakdown again and now over Justin being "pre-diabetic". Dr. Becka, doesn't want to learn about more health problems. Poor Becka. Is she the one in control over "treatments" over Justin? No wonder they are both train wrecks! I bet her "all knowing" is a real treat in the Drs office. She really needs to seek medical help for herself and let Justin be in the hands of proper health professionals. What good is she to her kids? I've yet to see her mothering b/c they are always with him, she's in bed and laying around. I feel bad for the kids, the parents need intervention and get their priorities straight.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I totally agree. There’s a time to call a professional doctor and get relief. All of the dieting in the world isn’t going to relieve your brain if your brain needs treatment.

They’re so anxious about the bogeyman they’ve created that they don’t truly relax. The kids are being tasked into the ground. The oldest is running that farm and leading his dad; it’s ridiculous.

QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 10/11/2023, 14:28) 
    She is clearing having a mental breakdown again and now over Justin being "pre-diabetic". Dr. Becka, doesn't want to learn about more health problems. Poor Becka. Is she the one in control over "treatments" over Justin? No wonder they are both train wrecks! I bet her "all knowing" is a real treat in the Drs office. She really needs to seek medical help for herself and let Justin be in the hands of proper health professionals. What good is she to her kids? I've yet to see her mothering b/c they are always with him, she's in bed and laying around. I feel bad for the kids, the parents need intervention and get their priorities straight.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Woobiewoobster @ 11/10/2023, 08:02 PM) 
    I totally agree. There’s a time to call a professional doctor and get relief. All of the dieting in the world isn’t going to relieve your brain if your brain needs treatment.

They’re so anxious about the bogeyman they’ve created that they don’t truly relax. The kids are being tasked into the ground. The oldest is running that farm and leading his dad; it’s ridiculous.

I agree. They are so money hungry and I expect living much bigger than their bank account can afford. This whole house re-do, wtf?
    The oldest and Lily seem to be doing the majority of everything. I tried to get through this latest video but I just can't stand her and all her BS wisdom of medicine.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Every.single.time he starts talking she interrupts with her opinion/advice/bullshit. So much so I find myself ensuring I don’t do the same to my husband because it’s SO annoying and disrespectful (to the person talking).

There’s a reason jobs outside of the home are good for you—you learn how to manage relationships, and you learn about the outside world.

QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 10/11/2023, 20:41 ?

t=62900796&st=30#entry463321710)
    QUOTE (Woobiewoobster @ 11/10/2023, 08:02 PM) 

I agree. They are so money hungry and I expect living much bigger than their bank account can afford. This whole house re-do, wtf?
    The oldest and Lily seem to be doing the majority of everything. I tried to get through this latest video but I just can't stand her and all her BS wisdom of medicine.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another Channel that is horrible for that is Deep South Homestead. Wanda CONSTANTLY interrupts him and talks over him, even when she's behind the camera, she has to say her piece. Makes me nuts to where I can't watch anymore. This cow is no better. She really thinks she's an expert and her "expertise" is what is likely keeping them sick. Can't she just keep her yap shut for once.

QUOTE (Woobiewoobster @ 11/10/2023, 09:20 PM) 
    Every.single.time he starts talking she interrupts with her opinion/advice/bullshit. So much so I find myself ensuring I don’t do the same to my husband because it’s SO annoying and disrespectful (to the person talking).

There’s a reason jobs outside of the home are good for you—you learn how to manage relationships, and you learn about the outside world.

QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 10/11/2023, 20:41 ?

t=62900796&st=30#entry463321710)

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    “Another Channel that is horrible for that is Deep South Homestead. Wanda CONSTANTLY interrupts him and talks over him.”

YES! That’s why I rarely watch them anymore! And she’s like one of the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen so when she’s interrupting I can’t stand it. And this Rebecca with her vast medical knowledge (cough, cough) is super annoying.

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Alot of the homesteaders are always sick. Hollar Homestead is always sick. They usually blame the sickness on something they caught at karate class.

210 replies since 27/10/2023, 15:39   15128 views