Don'tCommentOnMyReubenesqueBodyInMyDelululemonsLikeJen Pt. 429

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ordinary Adventures are great. The other huge difference between Jen and channels like OA is also the quality. The editing and camera work that OA and other travel channels do is soooo much better. Jen could have gotten there is she tried but she is too stupid. I also noticed that she liked a post from Casey Neistat. She also recently said that the only thing she needs to film is a camera, which is something he says. Maybe she thinks the way she films is akin to him. But again, the quality is totally different. How sweet that she thinks she still in the big leagues of YouTube.

2.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Chin is only interested in Chin. She makes sure she is in EVERY picture, she has some strange idea that people don’t want to see anything but her. I am glad I missed her at the race weekend. She is so awful.

Shall I post s picture of the check in/out lobby? No? Because who cares? So borng.

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just now thought of this. If she was really thinking about leaving for years, I think she would have followed through on doing her own planner line. Lots of Youtubers have become very successful with branched out businesses based on when they were popular on YT. She probably would have been very successful too. I mean the amount of credits she would get from Erin Condrin affiliate purchases was ridiculous! But I think that whole nonsense about contemplating leaving for years was her fantasy that she could do better than Don. We're waiting Jennifer.......

4.     +55   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Before I forget, I made a bingo card.

Please mark the squares with whatever tasty treats you froze after Halloween.

SPOILER (click to view)
    (Sorry it's so big, resizing made it pixelated and I'm not doing that to this masterpiece.)
    gift%20guide%20bingo-16996277552423

5.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sotheresthat @ 10/11/2023, 03:46) 
    My favorite Suzanne moment on-camera was when she told Jen the origin of the paska bread recipe and Jen had the audacity to say that it didn't come from her family then, despite Suzanne clearly explaining that it did, and she shot her these daggers.

She was such a snotty bitch when Suzanne told the store. How her great (?) grandmother got it from her friend/neighbour. Then Jen pipes in with "well then it's not really a family recipe, is it?!" Suzanne was confused and hurt. Jen doesn't understand family, friends, traditions, sharing or caring. For five generations a family has been enjoying paska bread from the same recipe at Easter what do you call that Jen?

Jen was never a Disney vlogger. Her and Don would go on 3 rides, she'd only show her face and every meal and snack but not the park. She'd forgot all the names of everything. Then they'd go back to rest in the room. Go to the most $$$$ dinner and once to the fireworks where Jen would squeal with delight.

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love all of our bingo cards :lol:

7.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    can't wait for the most unrelatable gift guide of all time

8.     +36   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hope she starts off explaining that the holidays are really hard for lots of people! Speak for yourself, you miserable hag.

9.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And that she doesn't like to spoil her kids too much (only herself every day of the year.)

10.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    First gripe of the Day:
    1. Just because her great grandmother or who ever, did not sit at the kitchen table at 2 o'clock in the morning formulating a recipe to be past down, does not mean it can't be a family recipe. How many of us have very old recipe cards that were taken down in the 20's and 30's from magazines and made for the family. They loved it and was passed down by family tradition during the holiday season.
    2. I hate when Youtubers go somewhere either yammer on throughout the entire video showing us their faces talking pure BS or show you their fabulous vacay from the hotel room to the car to sidewalk, to car back then back to the room end of vacay, same thing for how many days they were there. Sweetie you did not take us anywhere.
    3. In the caged days Jen was taking all these editing classes, camera courses and others to gain some expertise that sweet boy paid for just to get her to this point to show her face and yammering.
    4. I recently saw an obscure Jen Channel where a follower was defending her and the divorce, saying to the effect we don't know what caused the divorce, perhaps it was that he was jealous that Jen was making just as much or more money then D. I almost gagged on my coffee. Clearly this lady did not watch from the beginning and had no clue who d was or his family.
    5. To the poster that said about all the T shirts Jen bought, I agree, T shirts like she is 12 years old. A real blouse is not going to hurt her.
    6. Can some one some where get her a dictionary and thesaurus. It just shows how little care she puts into being somewhat knowledgeable and attentive.
    7. Please, Please let the kids say to her We don't want to go to Disney, we are going with daddy and his family.

11.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My guesses on gift guide:
    - water vessels (metal cup, stupidly expensive pottery mug)
    - Airbnb gift certificates
    - teleties
    - subscription to theater
    - Garmin or Apple Watch
    - Fanny pack to wear like a crossbody bag
    - that water bottle holder she just bought herself at the wine and dine expo
    - Berkey water filter
    - house air purifier
    - derpy sunglasses
    - Altra sneakers
    - that satellite GPS thing that pings her mom and/or AllTrails subscription because she’s still processing that girl getting stuck on the trail.
    - Peloton

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 11/10/2023, 04:38 PM)
    My guesses on gift guide:
    - water vessels (metal cup, stupidly expensive pottery mug)
    - Airbnb gift certificates
    - teleties
    - subscription to theater
    - Garmin or Apple Watch
    - Fanny pack to wear like a crossbody bag
    - that water bottle holder she just bought herself at the wine and dine expo
    - Berkey water filter
    - house air purifier
    - derpy sunglasses
    - Altra sneakers
    - that satellite GPS thing that pings her mom and/or AllTrails subscription because she’s still processing that girl getting stuck on the trail.
    - Peloton

adding;
    Homemade scrunches
    Christmas Tree
    Huge head shape caramel apple and a table to set it on while taking a bath.

13.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The Disney run high is over and she's quoting up a storm

14.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Dear lord. Someone needs attention.

PS don't suggest she's depressed lest you be blocked.

15.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 11/10/2023, 09:51 AM) 
    Dear lord. Someone needs attention.

PS don't suggest she's depressed lest you be blocked.

I thought she cured her depression and she's in a good place now. No? Oh, my bad.

Getting my Amazon cart ready for this Gift Guide! 😂

Edited by Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol - 11/10/2023, 09:58 AM

893 replies since 9/11/2023, 15:52   85441 views