Don'tCommentOnMyReubenesqueBodyInMyDelululemonsLikeJen Pt. 429

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 11/10/2023, 06:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 10/11/2023, 18:11) 
    remember when she had people in her life to buy gifts for, and wouldn't show us stuff she grabbed from a 5 minute walk around the house?

Even then, they were just things Jen liked/wanted, not things tailored to the person. She gave Suzanne and Aunt Julie, who are super low-maintenance people, Glitzy Glam makeup bags because she was obsessed with the Fowlers.

^the more you think about it, the funnier this comment becomes. :crying: the combo pack of Aunt Julie,Suzanne, Elle and Blair. :crying: so ridiculous

QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 11/10/2023, 06:29 PM) 
    Jen and her beloved sunglasses..."and they snapped."
    jpg

SNAPPED would be a good word of the year for Jenbo

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m like 4 days behind. She made an appointment to get 6 MORE tattoos? Do we know what she currently has for tattoos?

I’m guessing Peloton. Mickey ears. 90210. Jen written inside a heart.

Nothing about her kids. She’s like a walking billboard with merch she wears so why not ink the same onto her body.

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 11/11/2023, 07:10) 
    I’m like 4 days behind. She made an appointment to get 6 MORE tattoos? Do we know what she currently has for tattoos?

I’m guessing Peloton. Mickey ears. 90210. Jen written inside a heart.

Nothing about her kids. She’s like a walking billboard with merch she wears so why not ink the same onto her body.

Wait, what? Where did she talk about this? Didn't she chicken out of the first tattoo?

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 11/10/2023, 09:18 PM) 
    Another thoughtful gift guide. “I, I, I. Me, me, me.” So helpful.

“I choose ME!”

That will be featured as the finale in the Kids Gift Guide. "The greatest gift you can give your kids is to buy yourself something extravagant. You want a Maserati? Escape your kids in Italy? Get a lawyer, bitch. I give my kids each a piece of coal. and they are thriving. As you may have deduced, they are my top priority".

Now, get to work, bitch.

5.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone I know works with Christine. And Christine told her Jen's word of 2024 is going to be DOMINATRIX.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 11/11/2023, 03:41) 
    QUOTE (YoYoWhaaatYooow @ 11/10/2023, 08:26 PM) 
    I may have missed this but is she saying she is a “stand” or a “stan”? I believe the correct word is stan. I won’t movk her because I am not sure she is saying it incorrectly or not!

She says "stand", but she means "stan", which is a combination of stalker and fan.

Like Eminem.

QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 11/11/2023, 05:33) 
    She was sooo passive aggressive talking about KB”s candles! I’d put a cease and desist out on her

Also, the circumstances probably chop pumpkin with sharp knives at the soup kitchen, I bet they can light a candle and know to be careful

I work at a similar school and candles are lit daily in the classroom and even small ones are handed out to hold for things like birthdays. It starts in Kindergarten. They should know and Jen is just blaming them as always.

She should basically say "this is why *I* can't have nice things" and be done with it.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    60 dollars for the candles??
    Those glasses on her are hideous...

8.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 11/11/2023, 07:55) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 11/10/2023, 09:18 PM) 
    Another thoughtful gift guide. “I, I, I. Me, me, me.” So helpful.

“I choose ME!”

That will be featured as the finale in the Kids Gift Guide. "The greatest gift you can give your kids is to buy yourself something extravagant. You want a Maserati? Escape your kids in Italy? Get a lawyer, bitch. I give my kids each a piece of coal. and they are thriving. As you may have deduced, they are my top priority".

Now, get to work, bitch.

Omg, you're hilarious! Britney Spears approves this
    message.
    giphy

9.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    $60 for a candle makes me wonder if this is how Jen thinks about decorating her home too. As if she can only comprehend permenant window treatments that cost $2k per blind, so she sees that as too expensive. While the rest of us shop at more mid-priced stores. I don't know what homeware is like in the US but here in the UK you can pay £50 for a blind or £5,000 for a blind. Depending on the manufacturer and fabric. I feel like Jen hasn't brought her expectations down, when actually tons of home decor and furniture is very affordable if you know where to shop.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Next year's word "growth"
    (Not the mental type) 😂

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here’s another word. Run. And I don’t mean Disney.

12.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    There’s been a few things referenced I’ve missed so i went back to watch the YouTube from this week

And I remembered I forgot to ask

Which of you glorious people worked on the race crew and fucked with her sizing for the tshirts :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    Youth M and the rest adult XS

I mean come on. That wasn’t an accident. Every single shirt was wrong and not even close to her order.

13.     +38   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Good morning friends. I am holding all the veterans in my heart today, thinking of them always. Right after my childhood friend, my grandparents, and of course myself. I choose ME.

14.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she ever actually does get a tattoo that's a word, she's totally the type of person to count each letter as a separate tattoo. Oh I have 5 tattoos, but it's really just the word SLOTH.

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 11/11/2023, 10:43 AM) 
    $60 for a candle makes me wonder if this is how Jen thinks about decorating her home too. As if she can only comprehend permenant window treatments that cost $2k per blind, so she sees that as too expensive. While the rest of us shop at more mid-priced stores. I don't know what homeware is like in the US but here in the UK you can pay £50 for a blind or £5,000 for a blind. Depending on the manufacturer and fabric. I feel like Jen hasn't brought her expectations down, when actually tons of home decor and furniture is very affordable if you know where to shop.

She did go through her Wayfair phase.. but that was early on and I really do think she didn't really know the what the size of her settlement would be. Alimony and child support are one thing for monthly budgeting but I think her investment settlement was larger than she expected and has all that interest money she can spend willy nilly. Like DVC, rumpus car, overpriced bespoke pottery mugs. Now no more wayfair. She did buy a Home Depot tree like a 99%er but then, she didn't need one. Don Dollars gotta go somehwere.

893 replies since 9/11/2023, 15:52   85442 views