Don'tCommentOnMyReubenesqueBodyInMyDelululemonsLikeJen Pt. 429

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 9/11/2023, 19:16) 
    She needs to retire that fist pumping move.

And stop being so thirsty for attention.

Honestly!!! She only does it because she has to mimic any moves the peloton instructor does. But it’s extra annoying when Jen does it.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VeganLeather @ 9/11/2023, 19:16) 
    She did totally buy TS albums when they came out and then would bring them out to Utah since they were part of her cowgirl look out there. The same thing with the Chicks. Here life was so compartmentalized she couldn't listen to even pop-country unless she was out west.....

QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 11/9/2023, 07:03 PM) 
    Peripheral Swiftie... :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:
    She truly is a trend trainhopper. Now, all of a sudden, she's into Taylor Swift although it would've suited her Gossip Girl era in 2012 much better but ho hey, Swift wasn't trending that way on social media back then so Jen wasn't interested.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to imply she didn't know or listen to any Swift music before but as you noted, it was just part of one her soundtracks. Now, all of a sudden, a decade on, she's fist pumping and belting to old Swift songs and claiming the Swiftie title out of nowhere only because the Taylor versions are trending. JeNN is just a vacuum for anything that's hot right now. Zero actual personality besides extreme stubbornness.

3.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m practising gratitude today.

I’m grateful that she didn’t throw up her usual peace sign ✌️

4.     +49   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Peripheral? She bought a Taylor Swift guitar. That she forgot about.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Spot on! :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 11/9/2023, 07:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (VeganLeather @ 9/11/2023, 19:16) 
    She did totally buy TS albums when they came out and then would bring them out to Utah since they were part of her cowgirl look out there. The same thing with the Chicks. Here life was so compartmentalized she couldn't listen to even pop-country unless she was out west.....

QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 11/9/2023, 07:03 PM) 
    Peripheral Swiftie... :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:
    She truly is a trend trainhopper. Now, all of a sudden, she's into Taylor Swift although it would've suited her Gossip Girl era in 2012 much better but ho hey, Swift wasn't trending that way on social media back then so Jen wasn't interested.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to imply she didn't know or listen to any Swift music before but as you noted, it was just part of one her soundtracks. Now, all of a sudden, a decade on, she's fist pumping and belting to old Swift songs and claiming the Swiftie title out of nowhere only because the Taylor versions are trending. JeNN is just a vacuum for anything that's hot right now. Zero actual personality besides extreme stubbornness.

🙋

6.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is her tongue thrusting while singing? Grossing me out.

7.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    she could make only fan with people with giant mouth and teeth fetishes

god she is tragic looking

what an absolute loser

8.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Giddy at Gideon's @ 9/11/2023, 19:41) 
    Why is her tongue thrusting while singing? Grossing me out.

Then don't open this :sick:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    20231109_125312-16995561626708

9.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can't wait for her shitty little garland on the staircase that she gushes over every year. Who would be on your guest list for one of those elaborate Thanksgivings, eh, Jen?? How convenient that you were totally over hosting them at the same time that you lost your entire family.

Ack - I'm behind b/c life...but this is my butt dial moment!!!

10. Weird Like Jen
        +19   Like  

User deleted

She's got the perpetual victim thing down. Might as well admit to being a Swiftie

11.     +46   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She was only a Peripheral Swiftie until she became a a Swavorsky Divorsky.

12.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    *reubenesque (one of BarefootNightmares finest moments)

She better not recommend pirate boots or that horrible haircare that's making her bad hair even worse.

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh man, what a loser. Peloton doesn’t care

14.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I meant to comment earlier, just been busy cleaning and doing errands. I saw Jen's post this morning on Istagram about putting the new christmas tree up.

1.) I love how she keeps referring to the tree that it's ONLY $350. Wow, Jen, I'm sorry I can't relate, my tree budget is $325 😜 Seriously, I got a great Christmas tree for $75. How is it this girl really said that a haircut is money wasted but will spend $25,000+ on vacations all year, buy a truck on a whim but barely drives it, buys a million coffee mugs, peloton merch and mickey mouse ears and have a Christmas tree in every room? Why does her house have no furniture? It looks like the house has no life and that she just moved in 2 weeks ago. It's been 3 years Jen, time to decorate.

2.) She keeps referring to her "previous life" as if she was re-born. It's so strange. Why not just say "when I was married I would..." or is that too painful to say?

3.) Complaining about decor and when is the right time to decorate. This takes me back to her complaining in her BMW in the mall parking lot about taking a trip to Disney World and then a trip to Italy and how in the world would she have time to decorate? That was the first video that left a bad taste in my mouth. I used to watch Jen when she was "organized like" in 2010. I was very envious of the time she had to decorate her house and thought what a beautiful job she did and how much fun she must have coming up with different ideas. Hosting a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner and getting to make the house look seasonal. She didn't have to work and this was a good way to keep busy. Now she's complaining about it like it was a deadline at a job she had to make as if she would have been fired. I wonder why her marriage didn't work out? I could only imagine working long hard hours to come home to a spouse I take care of with no children and complaining that she had to spend 1-2 days decorating for the holidays! :enraged-smiley-emoticon: She had cleaning ladies, a husband who cooked...she really made it sound like she had so many functions to volunteer for or that they had kids she had to worry about at the time. She really is convinced she's a Disney princess who shouldn't have to worry about such matters.

4.) No, you don't have to wait until after Thanksgiving to put up decorations or immediately take them down after December 31st. But let the holidays come as they are and if you claim that you "don't care what anyone thinks", then stop defending it. I hate it when people say they don't care but always boast and brag about the lack of caring. Whose approval are you looking for? Obviously you do care if you want reassurance from others.

5.) I think overall she actually did look nice for the theater, but my only issue is it seems like that's her go to "dress up" outfit. She's always with the leggings with boots and an oversize sweater. How about nice dress pants with a blouse? Put some make up on and dress your hair up. She has all the time in the world and that was the best she could do? If she put a little effort, she could be really pretty. I don't mean that as horrible as it sounds, I just meant like you should always put a little more effort into yourself because you are worth taking care of. Not just exercise an insane number of hours or buying excessive amount of children/teenager style clothes, I mean dressing like a grown up, putting product in your hair and putting a little make up.

6.) Please, please, please stop with the Disney runs. It's her life, I get it, but is this all there is to her life? There are tons of marathons other places. Why not make a series on that? It's always the same: goes to airport, goes to hotel, shows off Disney store's insane amount of merchandise that all looks the same but costs like a second mortgage on a house, goes to bed at 7pm, wakes up at 2am to yoga, show off her Disney run dress, takes picture of her pumping her fist and showing off her medals. Why not just move to Florida at this point? The amount of time she spends there she can just fly once every month to Illinois, do her motherly duties for 5 hours, pretend to care about her parents and go back to her happy fantasy land.

*in jen's baby voice*And um...yeah y'all. That's all I have *sigh* to say about that. So yeah bye!

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 9/11/2023, 18:26) 
    Another worthless video of Stuff I Bought Myself disguised as a gift guide. Haven’t we seen this episode before?

Can’t find it. Where is it?!? TIA.

893 replies since 9/11/2023, 15:52   85441 views