Don'tCommentOnMyReubenesqueBodyInMyDelululemonsLikeJen Pt. 429

« Older   Newer »

1.     +37   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (ThinkingOfVeterans @ 11/11/2023, 07:34 AM) 
    Good morning friends. I am holding all the veterans in my heart today, thinking of them always. Right after my childhood friend, my grandparents, and of course myself. I choose ME.

As a veteran (and Mr. She Really, too) we are so grateful for you, and Jen, holding us in your hearts. We are off to get our free Dunkin Donut and coffee and may hit our local watering hole for free beer and wings. God Bless America!!!!!😂

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (shereallysaidthat @ 11/11/2023, 03:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (ThinkingOfVeterans @ 11/11/2023, 07:34 AM) 
    Good morning friends. I am holding all the veterans in my heart today, thinking of them always. Right after my childhood friend, my grandparents, and of course myself. I choose ME.

As a veteran (and Mr. She Really, too) we are so grateful for you, and Jen, holding us in your hearts. We are off to get our free Dunkin Donut and coffee and may hit our local watering hole for free beer and wings. God Bless America!!!!!😂

Happy Veterans Day, Mr. and Mrs. SheReally!

3.     +20   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just learned how much the disney vacation club costs per year.
    No, she did not "win" that in the divorce. There is no "winning" with disney.
    She uses the vacation club extensively because she thinks she got one over on Don. Those kids are gonna be so over disney in ten years.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rosarita @ 11/11/2023, 16:57) 
    She uses the vacation club extensively because she thinks she got one over on Don. Those kids are gonna be so over disney in ten years.

It’s not really a win because she has to pay maintenance fees. It’s an expense.

And then she went and bought more.

5.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://rumble.com/vlgplf-easter-with-the-...ch-31-2013.html

12:52 is the paska bread story.
    Then a tour of Emily's craft room. 7398 Tinkerbell figurines. Alluding to a closet, oh THE closet, in the to be baby's room that needs to move the stuff down into this new room. Emily had a stuffy from WDW, liked crafting, Disney movies how were her and Jen not BFFs?

There was Winnie's fancy water stand in Emily's basement. Did they pack it over? Did she have one for Emily's house. How many of those $$$$ water stands did she have? There was one upstairs and the main floor of their house. 2 in Utah, one for each floor. I think Suzanne and her mom had one, unless they packed it up each time they went. Either way, how stupid, either family had to store this big thing in their homes or Jen lugged it around. Why not just get a handheld thing you could throw in your bag?

Screenshot_20231111_090917_Chrome

6.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen really wanted to be right about the Paska bread not being a Ross family recipe. Im glad that Suze corrected her.

I think Jen liked having multiples of those water stands because 1) they were custom made and expensive, and 2) it made her feel superior to everyone else. Same thing with those ridiculous blow dryers she had.

7.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CamelToeBear @ 11/10/2023, 09:45 PM) 
    Many thanks to the baker that mentioned the Thanksgiving binder in pages back...it sent me down an incredible rabbit hole. I watched several Thanksgivings of yore. I hadn't watched any of her older content in SO LONG. I refuse to believe that is the same person we see now. About the only things I saw in common were the baby voice and the hair touching. I guess all of her motivation now just goes to the stupid bike, endless mountains and Disney fun runs, but seeing her put forth so much effort into her holiday events was so shocking from the Jen we see today. She was confident, thoughtful, knowledgeable (definitely no whaddya call em, what is this's, etc.) and ya'll her food looked amazing!?!? Who is this lost creature we see today? Damn.

Sooooo earlier this week I put together a timeline of Jen's relationship with Brooke. And my conclusion from that, too, was wow has Jen backslid. Six years ago, she was sliding into Brooke's DMs. Post-divorce, she's given up.

(It's short.)
    SPOILER (click to view)
    February 24: Brooke tags Jen on IG after they took a picture together at Disney. Brooke approached Jen telling her she inspired Brooke to start participating in runDisney.
    IMG-0309
    Jen follows her soon after.

March
    Jen promotes Brooke in a favorites video. It appears she has not yet acquired a pair of Brooke's bespoke Minnie ears.
    she's just an all-around really cool person. she's got so much going on her life at any given time, she does so many, she has like, so many different hats she wears...we've had a chance to chat a little bit since since then, because I reached out and said, hey, you're great, let's be friends. and she was like, okay and I was like, oh good you don't think I'm too weird, because I can be a little weird in person

April
    At Disneyland wearing BBBrooke Minnie ears (the black sequin pair). Links them in the description of her vlog.

November
    20: Jen promotes "my friend" Brooke in a gift guide. Talks up her recent licensing deal with Disney.

January
    GENEicron - kids ill with covid while Jen is secretly at Disney for the Dopey Challenge. Tries to absolve herself by saying she's a loner and didn't see anyone anyway (saved here) #entry455682668

March
    4: Hanging on to Brooke's every word at Go Wild - Brooke had been recruited to attend by Jeanette, who Jen is there to "support" #entry456328273
    31: Jen runs into Brooke in line for yoga. They have lunch. Brooke posts about it on IG #entry456696162
    FC302-F90-3-E6-C-4161-A567-304-B9102-DAED
    A week later, Jen posts a vlog of the day:
    "i've had a really good day. it was a really fun day. i spent it with a friend"
    "i actually met a friend in line and we waited together and the time went by so fast because we were just chatting"
    "i don't know my friend kind of talked them up"
    Friend friend friend. Did you know Jen has a friend? #entry456778576

December: Jen begins buying Brooke's ears in bulk (look at Brooke's launch posts - Jen typically buys 2 out of 4 of new drops, plus the coordinating scrunchies.)

January
    6: Brooke's first grid post finishing a Disney race with a (serious runner, like with sponsorships, super in shape, tattooed) friend
    25: Jen posts text exchange with a mystery "friend" about runDisney #entry460269197

February
    Jen steals Brooke's pose #entry460623847
    40-C88320-AA77-4-FBF-8-C32-E0-E2-AC564-D47

April
    13: Brooke hides from Jen at the expo #entry461233682
    16: Jen posts cringe rant about doing hard things, rails against cliques (saved here!) #entry460941428
    it can feel a little bit discouraging...I feel like I don't feel discouraged when I'm in the event. it's really when I'm looking at social, everybody else's social media posts where they're like, chumming it up, you know, cheesing with their friends and and all that, and I'm just like...I don't know how to do that. I'd like to, I just, I'm not good at it...even if you don't get to the level of, you know, being chummy with other people on social media quite, like, immediately, for me to have progressed as much as I have, and to have opened up as much as I have through these events alone...I've become just so much more open and engaged and engaging

August 4: Sits next to Brooke at the Peloton studio. Neither of them posts about it on IG. They don't hang out afterwards #entry462318892

September 8: Let's Chat | I Don't Have Any Friends #entry462577881

November
    2: Visits Brooke's booth at the expo. "It was nice to see Brooke, see that her stuff is doing well, just so excited for her..."
    4: Brooke has added a third to her running clique. It's not Jen.

Anyway. I don't follow Brooke, but I went through her and her friends' IGs and, wow, they actually make runDisney look fun. Imagine that!

Edited by WhereDoesDaddySleep - 11/11/2023, 12:49 PM

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 11/10/2023, 07:05 PM) 
    "These are just things I like or things I like to give as gifts or what I would like to recieve as gifts."

As usual, no thought to the gift recipient and what they might like or could use. This, Jenny, is one of the reasons why you have no friends. You think only of yourself.

20231110_115848

She looks utterly insane in the picture & the stupid Disney shirts have got to go.

9.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So Jen waited ten years to SWF Brooke’s beauty and the beast dress. Psycho.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 11/11/2023, 10:12 AM)

Then a tour of Emily's craft room. 7398 Tinkerbell figurines. Alluding to a closet, oh THE closet, in the to be baby's room that needs to move the stuff down into this new room. Emily had a stuffy from WDW, liked crafting, Disney movies how were her and Jen not BFFs?

There was Winnie's fancy water stand in Emily's basement. Did they pack it over? Did she have one for Emily's house. How many of those $$$$ water stands did she have? There was one upstairs and the main floor of their house. 2 in Utah, one for each floor. I think Suzanne and her mom had one, unless they packed it up each time they went. Either way, how stupid, either family had to store this big thing in their homes or Jen lugged it around. Why not just get a handheld thing you could throw in your bag?

Screenshot_20231111_090917_Chrome

She did have a handheld water bottle (probably more than one). But she only used it in the car or the airport.

You couldn't possibly use such a thing in a house--what are you even thinking??? ;P

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She used the hamster bottle because show dogs like Shi Tzus have to be shown with long hair, id they drank from a bowl, it would be a mess in the ring.

Another flex for Chin, with all the grooming to keep Winnie show like.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 11/11/2023, 17:46) 
    So Jen waited ten years to SWF Brooke’s beauty and the beast dress. Psycho.

Totally unrelated, but your avatar always makes me laugh. 😂 Can anyone tell me which video this is from?

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 11/11/2023, 17:12) 

Somehow I had not seen that before. Gene “Thanks for sharing”-ed Suzanne!

:hearty-laugh:

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rosarita @ 11/11/2023, 16:57) 

I predict WAY before 10 years.

I'll even go as far to say they will despise all things Disney on a deep psychological basis because their mother preferred it to them.

15.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    I'm catching up. My prediction for word of the year is curiosity. She's been saying it a lot lately.

893 replies since 9/11/2023, 15:52   85441 views