Don'tCommentOnMyReubenesqueBodyInMyDelululemonsLikeJen Pt. 429

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Yes, didn't she comment on him recently in a video? Something like "Christopher Allen... remember him? Does he make videos anymore?"

2.     +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s got the most matronly bosom of any 40 year old I’ve ever seen. That’s not cute nor sexy, Jen. Nobody, and I mean nobody, wants to see those saggy chesticles bouncing around. They’re not nearly as amazing as Don told her they were, not then and not now. So put that shit away.

Singing Jennifer has got to be one of the most cringe iterations ever. She always does the exact same moves, too. At least it provides for a good laugh.

We’re all in agreement that she’s walking around her house collecting things she already has to put in the “gift guide” right? Maybe a $250 mug. A $300 chocolate advent calendar. I just know that whatever it is is going to be so useless.

QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 10/11/2023, 02:33) 
    Yes, didn't she comment on him recently in a video? Something like "Christopher Allen... remember him? Does he make videos anymore?"

She did say that :hearty-laugh: she’s such a petty bitch

3.     +24   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks like she’s having some kind of attack while singing.

The tongue thing is weird. It’s too much thrusting!

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She needs to be in a padded room. This is insane. That whole shaking of the fist and making a whole show out of this. What a freak. She really needs help and someone to actually talk to.

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 11/10/2023, 02:33 AM)

Speaking of Jen's Youtube friends what happened to Star of May?

6.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    After the weird New Years Eve Party where everyone went to bed by 10:30, she pretty much noped out of there!

7.     +43   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Why would it be a few years before she can take the kids to the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? Skip one of your asshole navel-gazing treks to someone's dirty bathtub and TAKE THEM THERE. Jesus Christ, what a moron.

8.     +45   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot%202023-11-09%20204147

My favorite Suzanne moment on-camera was when she told Jen the origin of the paska bread recipe and Jen had the audacity to say that it didn't come from her family then, despite Suzanne clearly explaining that it did, and she shot her these daggers.

And Jen wonders why no one stuck around after the divorce. Maybe they moved on because you insult everyone around you, Jen. Not the family's recipe, put the foot down about the frosting/baked Poopsie a shitty coconut cake he didn't want, constantly CONSTANTLY insulted baby Grace and used Winnie as a shield to repeatedly say out loud how unhappy she was now that Grace was around, endless digs at Don, sarcastic snark about Emily's short hair and her "preparedness" when they went to LA and got actors' autographs, Julie's flammable hair!, comments about St Louis and Walmart and the dogs at the STL house, comments about Jill.... it's just fucking endless.

9.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her kids will age out or burn out on Disney before Jen gets around to taking them. Hopefully D** and Tens will take then on an epic holiday trip to WDW where they get to ride more than a couple baby rides and can actually stay at the party for more than 10 minutes. Jen is a wet blanket, so they wouldn't have fun with her anyway.

10.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has no interest in her kids they are just an excuse for the Jenions on why she travels so much. She can not tell them that she is only a part-time mother with no interest in being a parent. They also believe that she is a poor single mother (sitting on millions), someone could sell them a sea in Arizona and they would do it. I think so many of them are disconnected from reality or just holding on to fond memories of her past or trying to grow their channels (I have no idea why you would choose an animal abuser and a shitty human but I am not interested in social media).

11.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sotheresthat @ 10/11/2023, 03:46) 
    Screenshot%202023-11-09%20204147

My favorite Suzanne moment on-camera was when she told Jen the origin of the paska bread recipe and Jen had the audacity to say that it didn't come from her family then, despite Suzanne clearly explaining that it did, and she shot her these daggers.

And Jen wonders why no one stuck around after the divorce. Maybe they moved on because you insult everyone around you, Jen. Not the family's recipe, put the foot down about the frosting/baked Poopsie a shitty coconut cake he didn't want, constantly CONSTANTLY insulted baby Grace and used Winnie as a shield to repeatedly say out loud how unhappy she was now that Grace was around, endless digs at Don, sarcastic snark about Emily's short hair and her "preparedness" when they went to LA and got actors' autographs, Julie's flammable hair!, comments about St Louis and Walmart and the dogs at the STL house, comments about Jill.... it's just fucking endless.

But even with NO ONE wanting to be around her - not even her own family - she still thinks the problem is everyone else.

12. Smugly Bunion Boyles
        +15   Like  

User deleted

It's oddly hard to keep up here despite the copy-n-paste life of Jen...I just saw the FB profile pic of Don and Wife Upgrade...Don continues to lose a healthy amount of weight. Good for him.
    Perimenopause and sugar intake will be the death of Jen. Sweet.

13.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 9/11/2023, 16:47) 
    Who does she even have to buy gifts for anymore? She doesn't like her children or parents. She doesn't have the husband anymore. She has no friends. Who is she buying gift for that requires any sort of thought?

She’s never put any thought into any gift she has given … why start now?

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 10/11/2023, 00:46) 
    she looks like little steven with that stupid ass headband.

Makes sense. They both have equal amounts of 3 hairs….

15.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I worked out today it never occurred to me to break out the camera and film myself for my “friends”. Neither did I engage in a musical performance shaking my tits and my three hairs. What am I doing with my life?

893 replies since 9/11/2023, 15:52   85441 views