Status
    Anonymous
    :thumbs-up:

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks for the new thread Meow2 We were long overdue!

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When she cutting the chicken and using her hands making the Stromboli she doesn’t wash her hands before picking up ALL her spices 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. Now she’s sucking on those fingers that we’re holding the raw chicken while using the scissors

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sheishorrible @ 10/11/2023, 22:45) 
    When she cutting the chicken and using her hands making the Stromboli she doesn’t wash her hands before picking up ALL her spices 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. Now she’s sucking on those fingers that we’re holding the raw chicken while using the scissors

Sheishorrible Linda is a menace in the kitchen! I wonder how many times her family has gotten sick from her cooking and thought it was from something else. She is just gross!

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I couldn’t get through the Stromboli video. She starts off going back and forth between making the food and making tea. She is so disorganized it’s comical yet annoying at the same time. She makes things way more complicated than they need to be. I make a big pitcher of iced tea about once a week because that’s pretty much all drink besides water and coffee. I boil water fill the pitcher drop whatever tea bags I want in there and let it steep until it’s as strong as I want it. Thats it. It’s not rocket science. I use liquid stevia in cold drinks and powdered in hot. She way over sweetened hers. You don’t need much. From what I saw she had no clue what she was doing as usual. She makes things up as she goes along. No real plan or strategy as to how she is going to do it. I consider myself to be a pretty decent cook but I still plan things out beforehand. Especially if it’s something I’ve never done before. Linda starts with an idea likely something she saw someone else do online and thats it. She’s gotta do it. She goes off in left field pretty quickly. Those things she made didn’t resemble Stromboli in the least. I’ve made Stromboli and have eaten from some pretty good Italian places. Stromboli are filled and rolled like a log. Whatever she made looked awful. I don’t know why she insists on using those pizza crust packets. It’s not the same as real dough. She can get a fresh ball of dough at the grocery store for $2.00 or less not to mention its not hard at all to make from scratch. I make several at once and freeze them. I didn’t see the finished product but I’m sure the were awful. Was that something they were planning on eating right away or was she going to freeze them for the holidays? I wouldn’t touch those with a 10ft pole if I saw them on a holiday table or anywhere else for that matter! Lol She made excuses for long videos saying most people like them long. I say no way. She’s just too dumb and lazy to learn how to edit. Sorry for the long post. 😉

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Chicken pot pie? She’s a freaking idiot! She didn’t want to overwork the dough and that’s exactly what she did. She was treating it like pizza dough. Pie dough is supposed to be crumbly as you gently work the butter in. It’s easier on the counter than in a bowl. Is there anything she doesn’t screw up? Her chicken pot pie turned into a pork and chicken pie because she didn’t have enough chicken. Why did she put the already cooked potatoes in the pan? She should have mixed them in afterwards. It was definitely missing vegetables as well. All that cream of garbage soup. The proper way is to make a roux gravy. Guaranteed the bottom crust was soggy and the top crust wasn’t flaky at all. I wouldn’t have put a bottom crust at all. Too much bread. She didn’t properly vent the crust. I’m surprised it didn’t spill over. That what I mean about her total disorganization. She constantly preaches being frugal, budgeting and saving money but I’ve never seen anyone go through so much food like she does. Even people with large families. She is the last person who should be preaching frugality. She’s already out of money till Billy’s next check. I’ll be she doesn’t have money set aside for Christmas. She says she is going to buy another apron. Why? She never wears the one she has. That’s not being frugal Linda. 🙄

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I didn't watch the whole chicken pot pie video. It's over an hour and half long. Why did she add shredded cheddar cheese to it?

I will say watching Linda make pie dough is almost as entertaining as watching her make biscuits. Why does she use her hands to mix it up? She once again has wet dough all over her hands. And looked like she was making wallpaper paste.

Today I would like to say thank you to all our Veterans. It's a bit of a solemn day in our home. My husband remembers the one's he served with that didn't come home.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Please kill me now. I went back in and watched a bit more of her video. I thought this was supposed to be a chicken pot pie. Then she cut up two pork chops on her wooden cutting board. Then gets out some leftover chicken from the refrigerator that needs to be used up and stares at her cutting board and says she can't remember if she cut up anything raw on it. How can you not remember what you did five minutes ago? Her solution, just flip the dirty cutting board you have just cut up raw pork on over and cut up the chicken.

Start throwing everything into the sink and give the dirty counter a quick wipe with a towel and throw the used towel that has to be a peri dish science project back onto the counter. Puts away things she had been touching and using after cutting up raw pork and never washed her hands.

I don't know what to call that meal she made. Left over chicken, pork chop goop with frozen vegetables in gravy that looked like paste, with cheddar cheese in a pie crust. Yummo!

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/11/2023, 10:42 AM) 
    I didn't watch the whole chicken pot pie video. It's over an hour and half long. Why did she add shredded cheddar cheese to it?

I will say watching Linda make pie dough is almost as entertaining as watching her make biscuits. Why does she use her hands to mix it up? She once again has wet dough all over her hands. And looked like she was making wallpaper paste.

Today I would like to say thank you to all our Veterans. It's a bit of a solemn day in our home. My husband remembers the one's he served with that didn't come home.

I haven't watched the pot pie video......but I will..I can just imagine the disaster that it was. I made pot pie for my husb last week... I make homemade puff pastry (it's easy). I get pissed off every time I see a can of cream of crap soup...people use this crap for ease or they don't know better..maybe both. It's so gross, I am not sure how people eat it. My pot pie didn't have a bottom crust and just puff pastry on the top.. it turned out so beautiful and my husb said it was delicious.. so simple, took me an hr and I should have taken a pic of it and sent it to Linda. The puff pastry brings it up a few notches over the traditional crust and lessens the carbs... it definitely could be served to guests.

Watching Linda destroy food, destroy her kitchen and cross contaminate everything in it wears on me - she's so ignorant and unorganized. Watching the biscuit video was comical and sad at the same time... an 8 yr old can make biscuits. Why on earth would anyone try to mix it with their hands - at least until it had come together she should have used a spoon. It's annoying to watch a 57 yr old woman, that has been a mom for over 30 yrs not be able to make the simplest of recipes...or know how to measure flour.

I watched some of the strombolli video... I finally had to turn it off...she had no idea what she was doing...and as I C Thru U said, she was making it up and had no plans, no organization at all. The nasty dough from Great Value mix and she added a bunch of seasoning to it... it didn't even resemble pizza dough.

Working with any kind of dough is my way of relaxing...it's therapeutic..not everyone feels that way. Linda has a fear of anything with yeast in it..simply because she doesn't follow a recipe to the letter and she doesn't understand yeast and gluten...if she studied or watched a few videos she could learn to make beautiful breads, and crust, pastries, etc... I don't eat any of it, and my husb gets very little... I give it away... it really makes me ill watching all the food she wastes, ingredients that she destroys and the long videos where she accomplishes the same thing each time...a failure.

I seriously have thought about a channel with tutorials for baking breads, rolls, pastries, etc... I don't think Linda is the only person that can't work with yeast or dough's. I love dough so much, I'd like to share it and show that you can make everyday easy, better than store purchased breads and yeast items, but then I think about the hassle of the whole thing and lose the thought of doing a channel.

Just say no to packets of mixes, and that nasty pastry dough in the can that you pop open.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    SunshineSally My children called the dough in a can, like the Pillsbury stuff you see, whack it dough. I don't buy it, but my mother did and that's what the kids called it. They thought it was fun whacking the container on the counter and it popped open. That's how she made crescent rolls. Hahaha.

No thank you with the canned cream of something soups. Which we will all see more of during the holidays. Every side dish that has a vegetable in it or a casserole dish with have a can of cream of something soup in it, a lot of shredded cheese and then those nasty canned French's fried onion pieces on top for crunch. And don't forget this is the time of year to buy up all the cool whip you can find that is on sale for some kind of mixture that will be called a salad. Hahaha. People just fill their bodies with crap during the holidays.

I do not eat perfect and like to have some treats of things I would not normally eat. My mom's pecan pie was one of them. And yes, it had Karo syrup in it. But I have a daughter who started having migraines in her teens and even though I thought I was cooking healthy meals we really had to change our diet. I learned a lot about food additives. Any food additive or chemical or artificial coloring set them off. She couldn't eat at the fast-food places with her friends. She would go, but just not eat the food. This was 20 years ago. And when we went to my mom and dad's there was really not anything my mother cooked that my daughter would eat. G-mas ham is full of nitrates. A trigger for her. G-mas salad is made with Jello and red dye #5. G-mas scalloped potatoes came from a Betty Crocker box and had MSG in them. My mother was a bit offended. What is wrong with my food? Why is she only eating the roasted vegetables you made? Which my mother didn't like. She said my Brussels sprouts were too crunchy. Hahaha. She was used to them being boiled into oblivion. Well unless you want her laying on your couch with a migraine two hours after the meal don't push her to eat what you have made.

Linda is killing herself with her food.

I also like working with bread dough, have for many years. It takes time to develop the gluten. I find kneading bread doughs very relaxing. It's just a process I enjoy. It takes a bit of time, but I don't mind. Watching Linda make her packages of Equate brand pizza dough mix that takes one minute is hard for me to watch. That's not pizza dough. And her pie crust was hard to watch. She kept looking at her phone at the recipe and was so confused about what she was doing. Had her hands covered in wet dough. She keeps saying to not over handle the dough, but that's exactly what she does.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I C Thru U @ 11/11/2023, 06:23 AM) 
    Chicken pot pie? She’s a freaking idiot! She didn’t want to overwork the dough and that’s exactly what she did. She was treating it like pizza dough. Pie dough is supposed to be crumbly as you gently work the butter in. It’s easier on the counter than in a bowl. Is there anything she doesn’t screw up? Her chicken pot pie turned into a pork and chicken pie because she didn’t have enough chicken. Why did she put the already cooked potatoes in the pan? She should have mixed them in afterwards. It was definitely missing vegetables as well. All that cream of garbage soup. The proper way is to make a roux gravy. Guaranteed the bottom crust was soggy and the top crust wasn’t flaky at all. I wouldn’t have put a bottom crust at all. Too much bread. She didn’t properly vent the crust. I’m surprised it didn’t spill over. That what I mean about her total disorganization. She constantly preaches being frugal, budgeting and saving money but I’ve never seen anyone go through so much food like she does. Even people with large families. She is the last person who should be preaching frugality. She’s already out of money till Billy’s next check. I’ll be she doesn’t have money set aside for Christmas. She says she is going to buy another apron. Why? She never wears the one she has. That’s not being frugal Linda. 🙄

There are no adequate words to describe that pie pan of sodium. Between the cans of cream of crap soup, 5X too much bouillon, the salted butter, and the salt she added by hand, I'm surprised she doesn't have sodium poisoning. She said at one point she is just an average home cook... she's a what? I have never seen an average home cook, cook like Linda. You're right I C Thru U the pie crust was over worked, and looked like pizza dough...I have never made a pie crust that you could handle it like Linda did. She buttered the pie plate as well, which was unnecessary since the crust already was loaded with butter and she had a very soup liquid filling..had it been layers with something like veggies, potatoes and beef in a gravy that was not soup based, buttering the pie pan is ok..... too much butter will change the texture of the crust since there's water in butter, the crust combined with her filling would steam more than bake the bottom crust... it probably was soggy after baking. Also since the filling was soup liquid, she should have egg washed of the bottom crust interior before adding the filling.. it would have created a seal to prevent it from getting soggy. The filling looked like vomit. Pork definitely didn't go with the chicken, and she missed celery and carrots. No herbs/seasoning except garlic and onion powder as usual. I've never seen it or would have put potatoes in it either.. for beef pie, but not chicken, personally, I wouldn't add them, but I guess that would be a personal preference. To end the entire disaster, she buttered the top of it when it came out of the oven....why? I butter breads and rolls when they come out of the oven...it gives it a nice soft outer crust... you don't want the pie crust soft on top...she's an idiot as usual.

Lately she's been saying to use citrus when the food tastes salty... that's true, a very small amount of acid will tone down saltiness, it doesn't remove the sodium, just brightens the food so the salt isn't so apparent. Linda needs a lemon tree... I can't imagine what her food tastes like...when she was "pouring" Knorr chicken bouillon into the pan of filling, I thought I was seeing things..OMG, I thought she'd never stop pouring... typically a person should measure it since it's has so much sodium and concentrated flavor, a little goes a long way...that was over the top.

She said she would share the pot pie with her neighbor and daughter... I feel sorry for her neighbor...her daughter probably cooks the same as Linda.

She also said that someone commented that she needs to stop clapping... I 2nd that... the rolling of her hands doing the happy dance and then clapping makes her look like a complete moron...it's not cute, funny or necessary.. and the singing..I have to mute her a lot. The quotes can stop too...does she really think anyone wants to hear them..I wonder how many of her viewers click off the video when she starts her quotes? I do.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    SunshineSally 💯 everything you said! I don’t know if she’s becoming more annoying or I’m becoming less tolerant of her. I’m not sure if she puts on a show for the camera trying to be cute and quirky or she is naturally like that (probably both) but it’s off putting to me. It doesn’t work for her anyway. The fact that she is not willing to take advice from her viewers and clean up her act and improve the quality of her videos by editing out the crap no one wants to see or hear which is more than 50 probably closer to 70% of her content just goes to show she doesn’t care. I can’t understand someone putting that much time into filming herself daily and isn’t willing to put a drop of effort into improving to grow her audience. She is really wasting her time. Im sure she makes little to no money. I don’t get the few people who praise her. They are probably just like her or dare I say worse 😆.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I couldn’t get through the entire last video either. What I did see was her family constantly calling her from the other room for nonsensical things. They abuse her and she accepts it. I would never. Julie who doesn’t even live there doing the same thing that Jenny does. Call her from the other room for something ridiculous like the dog won’t leave her alone while Linda is slaving in the kitchen to cook for the useless lot of them. Yes the food is terrible but clearly none of them know the difference. When my kids come over they usually in the kitchen with me even if I don’t need help. They don’t rudely call me from across the house. They know she is making a video yet they blast the television and talk loudly. They are a bunch of inconsiderate morons in my opinion.

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm a bit confused that she called those hamburger sliders. They looked rather large like a regular sized hamburgers and then said Frankie would probably eat three of them. Really, he eats three of them? Enough for three people.

The family was there, and she kept running into the living room as everyone was seeming to be yelling at her while she was in the kitchen fixing them all supper. So does Julie just sit in the living room and watch TV while Linda frantically cooks a family meal. No one helped her or even offered to help her. I don't know what that sauce was she made for the burgers. Which she stuck her fingers in it and licked her fingers to taste it while she was making it.

Macaroni and cheese goop she was frantically mixing up to go along side of it. She said it was much thicker than she wanted it to be and then dumped in more shredded cheese. Then she added milk to it and for some reason a block of cream cheese. Then more salt, mustard powder. Kept talking about how thick this pasty cheese conglomeration was and adding more milk. Then said it needed even more cheese. So dumped more cheese into the pot. And then it needed even more salt. Then she added in parmesan cheese to add "a whole nother depth of flavor". Hahaha. Then decided it needed something else so added even more mustard powder and dumped in some paprika. It needed cayenne pepper, so she found a new bottle and ripped the top open with her teeth. Then she dumped in garlic powder and onion powder. She kept adding more milk and more cheese and wildly stirring it.

I am sorry but that pot of cheese goop she concocted was basically horrifying to watch. It's no wonder all the members of her family are obese. They eat crap food. That pot needed to be just dumped into the trash. A cheesy sodium filled over spiced pot of melted cheese.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Cottonwood you described perfectly how I felt watching her go back and forth with that macaroni and cheese nightmare.

1019 replies since 10/11/2023, 17:34   25170 views