Create with Linda Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sheishorrible @ 11/13/2023, 05:20 AM) 
    Cottonwood you described perfectly how I felt watching her go back and forth with that macaroni and cheese nightmare.

Nightmare is a good way to describe it. I really couldn't believe what I was watching. I usually skim her videos because they are so long but watched the whole macaroni and cheese horror show. For some reason I just couldn't stop watching what she was doing. Hahaha. I just keep thinking how or why does someone cook this way.

Ripping off the seals on jars of seasonings with your teeth? Tasting the cheese sauce with her fingers. She has no idea how to make a roux or a cheese sauce. She just wings it. And then thinks its Yummo!

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/12/2023, 08:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (Sheishorrible @ 11/13/2023, 05:20 AM) 
    Cottonwood you described perfectly how I felt watching her go back and forth with that macaroni and cheese nightmare.

Nightmare is a good way to describe it. I really couldn't believe what I was watching. I usually skim her videos because they are so long but watched the whole macaroni and cheese horror show. For some reason I just couldn't stop watching what she was doing. Hahaha. I just keep thinking how or why does someone cook this way.

Ripping off the seals on jars of seasonings with your teeth? Tasting the cheese sauce with her fingers. She has no idea how to make a roux or a cheese sauce. She just wings it. And then thinks its Yummo!

I just watched the mac and cheese video, there isn't much to say that everyone else has not said accurately about that complete mess. It's hard to believe that this 57 yr old woman puts out videos and says, "this is just how I am"...licking her fingers nonstop is one of the most disgusting habits..I can overlook her complete ignorance and lack of cooking skills...but the disgusting habits she has makes me sick and it's hard to get through her videos..not washing her hands, licking her fingers, not cleaning her counters, cross contamination, sniffing her meat/poultry, ripping the foil seals off containers with her teeth..OMG... I hate how she has to touch all the food multiple times with her filthy hands and those creepy fingers.,,she just can't put the meat patty on the tray, she has to go over all of them with her fingers..ugh. The less one touches raw meat the better....she is so gross....at the end when she was making 'big Mac sauce' she had the crap all over and was trying to wipe it down and licking her fingers in between...I really expected her to lift the bowl up and lick the side of it where it was dripping.

She gets more disgustingly gross with each video.... She always has 'bedhead' too.. she needs to comb/brush that frizzy mess in the back of her head once in a while.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m glad I missed the mac and cheese horror show. I skipped that part. She is truly gross. How any normal person can watch her in the kitchen and think what she does is okay isn’t okay themselves. She’s a mess from top to bottom. No self awareness or more likely she doesn’t care.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A 2 hour video? Give me a break! Who has 2 hours to waste on her? I listened to some of it while cleaning but I won’t watch 2 hours worth of the same repetitive junk. :1:

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I C Thru U @ 11/13/2023, 10:23 PM) 
    A 2 hour video? Give me a break! Who has 2 hours to waste on her? I listened to some of it while cleaning but I won’t watch 2 hours worth of the same repetitive junk. :1:

I haven't watched it yet. I turned it on and the first thing I saw was her quote. Isn't it the fear of God that gives you strength. I won't get into religion here. But how does fearing God give you strength. I grew up as a child as a fearful Catholic. A mean pulpit pounding priest as a young child who just scared me. And I just knew everything I did wrong was going to send me to hell. Confession every Saturday and confessing my sins. Sitting in the horrible dark little confessional we as children called the box. The little window with a screen would open. Forgive me father as I have sinned. I hit my brother arguing over a toy or I told a fib. I did accidently hit him one time with a shovel and cut his forehead. We were just shoveling in the yard. Each had a shovel, and I swung with my shovel full of dirt the same time he leaned down over the wheelbarrow. He had to go get stitches and I just knew well that's it. I'm going to hell. Lol I confessed it and told the priest I hit my brother in the head with a shovel. He sounded surprised, did you do it on purpose? No, we were helping daddy. He did tell me that was not a sin, but then said just be more careful when you have a shovel. Hahaha. I will never forget that. And I know he knew who I was because the next morning at mass there was my brother with a little bandage across his forehead.

My parents didn't raise me in fear of God. It was just that one priest who scared me. My dad didn't particularly like him.

Edited by Cottonwood - 11/13/2023, 11:55 PM

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/13/2023, 02:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (I C Thru U @ 11/13/2023, 10:23 PM) 

I haven't watched it yet. I turned it on and the first thing I saw was her quote. Isn't it the fear of God that gives you strength. I won't get into religion here. But how does fearing God give you strength. I grew up as a child as a fearful Catholic. A mean pulpit pounding priest as a young child who just scared me. And I just knew everything I did wrong was going to send me to hell. Confession every Saturday and confessing my sins. Sitting in the horrible dark little confessional we as children called the box. The little window with a screen would open. Forgive me father as I have sinned. I hit my brother arguing over a toy or I told a fib. I did accidently hit him one time with a shovel and cut his forehead. We were just shoveling in the yard. Each had a shovel, and I swung with my shovel full of dirt the same time he leaned down over the wheelbarrow. He had to go get stitches and I just knew well that's it. I'm going to hell. Lol I confessed it and told the priest I hit my brother in the head with a shovel. He sounded surprised, did you do it on purpose? No, we were helping daddy. He did tell me that was not a sin, but then said just be more careful when you have a shovel. Hahaha. I will never forget that. And I know he knew who I was because the next morning at mass there was my brother with a little bandage across his forehead.

LOL... too funny. Well, you are a rebel, so I don't doubt you had to go to confession quite often. Good thing my religion doesn't have confession...they would have locked me in there.

2 hr video..OMG

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    SunshineSally A confessional box reserved with your name on it. Hahaha.

Edited by Cottonwood - 11/14/2023, 12:49 AM

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So, I skimmed through the video after we ate supper while I was finishing up cleaning up the kitchen. I had to stop and stare as she made what she calls semi homemade gravy. Butter and then she just dumped in flour. Gets panicked. Oops, that's way too much fricken flour! So, starts scooping the flour back out. Don't know where she was disposing it. Just taking her spoon and scooping it out and flinging it somewhere. Then we are back to some butter and flour that looks like a huge lump of play doh. Let's add two cups of hot tap water a package of brown gravy mix, some bullion and pour in salt. Then stir it like mad. Surprise, surprise, it's fricken lumpy. Lumpy sodium bomb gravy. But she is going to add the drippings from the pork roast she made to the gravy. Yes, that will make it Yummo!

Never once washed her hands after handling the raw pork.

Why does she use that stupid vegetable chopper. Who cuts up parsley or garlic like that? It was stuck inside of all the cutting blades, and she was taking a knife trying to scrape it all out. Then let's make instant chemical filled mashed potatoes that she says are amazing. She doesn't know how to cook a pork roast. But let's all do a happy dance and clap and smile like a little girl for the camera at the amazing sodium filled supper she made.

I'm willing to bet baby Huey didn't eat any of it.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m pretty sure she made a steak for Baby Huey and tacos for Jenny because she doesn’t get tacos enough at the group home. At least that’s what she mentioned at the beginning of the video when I was just listening. Always something different for everyone. A huge pork roast for two. I can’t imagine making separate meals for each person. Sure once in a while when my kids were young I would make something separate for them but not all the time. Or if occasionally my husband wanted me to make him Portuguese stewed octopus lol. She does this for adults which is ridiculous. She spends most of her time in the kitchen and what does Bill do except sit his ass in front of the tv when he’s home. My guess is he’s always been lazy and not a hustler for a better life for his family. Just getting by is good enough for them.

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I C Thru U I have never heard of Portuguese stewed octopus. I don't think I could prepare it or eat it. Lol My dad was Portuguese. One of his favorite things was Linguica. His family originated from the Azores. I've always wished I could travel there. It would make sense that seafood was a big part of their diet.

My husband made me laugh tonight. He saw I had Linda on and walked in the kitchen and said what's dough hands up to today? I started laughing and said she is making play doh gravy. Hahaha.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/13/2023, 05:31 PM) 
    So, I skimmed through the video after we ate supper while I was finishing up cleaning up the kitchen. I had to stop and stare as she made what she calls semi homemade gravy. Butter and then she just dumped in flour. Gets panicked. Oops, that's way too much fricken flour! So, starts scooping the flour back out. Don't know where she was disposing it. Just taking her spoon and scooping it out and flinging it somewhere. Then we are back to some butter and flour that looks like a huge lump of play doh. Let's add two cups of hot tap water a package of brown gravy mix, some bullion and pour in salt. Then stir it like mad. Surprise, surprise, it's fricken lumpy. Lumpy sodium bomb gravy. But she is going to add the drippings from the pork roast she made to the gravy. Yes, that will make it Yummo!

Never once washed her hands after handling the raw pork.

Why does she use that stupid vegetable chopper. Who cuts up parsley or garlic like that? It was stuck inside of all the cutting blades, and she was taking a knife trying to scrape it all out. Then let's make instant chemical filled mashed potatoes that she says are amazing. She doesn't know how to cook a pork roast. But let's all do a happy dance and clap and smile like a little girl for the camera at the amazing sodium filled supper she made.

I'm willing to bet baby Huey didn't eat any of it.

I'm over Linda... She's really rude to her viewers.. she doesn't care how bad her videos are, how long they are, how much time she wastes, how much she shares with everyone that nobody needs to know, like her D problem, or her comments about she's just being her, defending her bad habit and poor time management.... disgusting kitchen habits, boo-hooing about no money, lecturing her viewers to not waste any food...yet, she is the queen of waste...her clapping and singing, wasting more time...nothing organized, can't find anything and in the end, viewers get a lesson on how to destroy a pork loin and make artificial gravy...I can't believe she didn't ask Alexa what temp pork should be.

Some of the comments by viewers were about the super long videos and one that mentioned not being prepared and not editing...Linda doesn't care, she's just being herself. I hope people unsubscribe - she doesn't deserve loyal viewers. She spent 10 minutes picking parsley out of that chopper... she could have cut a bushel of parsley quicker than all the time she wasted. Only a moron would try to chop parsley in that gadget. 40 minutes to poke holes in the loin - a quicker more sane way would have been to butterfly the loin and make a garlic butter, add the parsley and then tie it together with butcher twine...neat and tidy, evenly seasoned and it wouldn't have looked like it was massacred. She took the loin out when it was done...saw some pink and put it back in the oven...it was then over cooked. The pink was Myoglobin, a protein in meat, it's rich in iron...the darker it is the more the iron and it lightens when exposed to oxygen and cooled. You will see this around joints and muscles of meat and poultry. It doesn't mean the meat is raw. This is why temping meat is important to ensure it is cooked to the proper temp and know that the pink/red juices are not blood - If it's the right temp, the red is not raw/blood. She doesn't know this and I wouldn't expect her to know this...but, .... if the meat is at the proper temp, did she not question why it is pink, how could it not be cooked enough? Or maybe the pink is normal, or maybe look it up or ask Alexa. Not Linda, she put it back in the oven to over cook it... tomorrow that meat is going to be dried out and will suck for leftovers. More waste.

When she is looking down at her counter, not talking, but the viewers can't see what she is doing... she's texting...she does this all the time... how rude to continue filming while her viewers sit idle waiting for her, as if their time doesn't count. It's like keeping a friend waiting for a lunch date because she didn't leave home early enough to be on time, or in a middle of a conversation with someone, pick up your phone and start texting. She has zero class.

Her famous words while walking out of the cameras view to find something in her porch/pantry "Talk amongst yourselves".... Yeah, we are, we're doing what you wanted us to do except the conversation isn't what she expected, right here at the bakery. She needs to know how offensive and careless she is to her viewers... If I watch her again, I won't watch on YT but on the platform that she doesn't get credit for a view.

I'm over her...2 hr video that had zero content was ridiculous. Her singing makes me want to bitch slap her...just shut up and get on with whatever it is she is ruining...we don't really need a song to go along with all her destruction in the kitchen.

Call me butter, I am on a roll tonight....

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She deserves to lose all her subscribers after that 2 hr video. She putts 0 effort into her content. All she does is turn the camera on. She has nothing to offer anyone. She doesn’t do anything but cook and her food isn’t edible by most people’s standards. I’ve only watched for entertainment value and she isn’t even interesting enough for that anymore. My hopes of her improving her content after all the wedding business are gone. She doesn’t care about her subscribers at all. She will never get monetized. She’s wasting her time and ours.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I watch her simply for the shock value. Never get through a whole video. Just skim through.

She has mentioned several times now that people are commenting that her videos are so long. Or about how she picks up food while she is preparing it and grazes. How she licks her fingers or about her not washing her hands. She just blows it off with a comment that this is just how she is. All they are trying to do is give her some commonsense helpful suggestions.

The cell phone on the counter and constantly stopping during her videos to text her children. Jenny must text her all day long and Linda has to respond immediately. It's annoying. At least edit that out. I can only imagine how filthy her cell phone is texting the whole time she is cooking. Then the walking off camera in search of some ingredient she can't find while all we see is minutes of empty screen time. Yelling at Cooper because he is constantly trying to get into food. I wonder if she used the meat she had setting out one time and Cooper grabbed it off the counter onto the floor and was trying to eat it. She was completely clueless and said she wasn't sure it she should try and save it. So she decided to put it in the freezer. No Linda, don't save meat your dog bit into and pulled onto your dirty floor trying to eat it and think you can wash it off and it is just fine. Just throw it away.

The clapping with baby girl hands, the singing. Does she think she is being cute? I have no idea how she can call these cooking videos. Or think that they are instructional videos. It's like watching a train wreck. Sticking her nose down into all the meat and food she is preparing to sniff it because she is not sure it's still edible. She even kept picking up her gooey glob of pie crust dough and putting it up to her nose to smell it. Why? Ripping off the tops of her spice jars with her teeth. That's just disgusting.

She needs to prepare for a video. Instead, we watch her rummage around constantly for everything from food to a pan she can't find. Can't find anything and regularly blames her husband. No Linda, that's because you are so completely disorganized. Why doesn't she know where things are in her kitchen or pantry?

Staring at her cell phone when she is trying a new recipe completely confused about what ingredients she needs or the measurements. Print off a new recipe. Make sure you have the ingredients before you start trying to cook a new recipe. And can't find what you need and then start making substitutions to it. She just wings it.

Cooking for your family for over 30 years and she can't make gravy?

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/14/2023, 10:01 AM) 
    I watch her simply for the shock value. Never get through a whole video. Just skim through.

She has mentioned several times now that people are commenting that her videos are so long. Or about how she picks up food while she is preparing it and grazes. How she licks her fingers or about her not washing her hands. She just blows it off with a comment that this is just how she is. All they are trying to do is give her some commonsense helpful suggestions.

The cell phone on the counter and constantly stopping during her videos to text her children. Jenny must text her all day long and Linda has to respond immediately. It's annoying. At least edit that out. I can only imagine how filthy her cell phone is texting the whole time she is cooking. Then the walking off camera in search of some ingredient she can't find while all we see is minutes of empty screen time. Yelling at Cooper because he is constantly trying to get into food. I wonder if she used the meat she had setting out one time and Cooper grabbed it off the counter onto the floor and was trying to eat it. She was completely clueless and said she wasn't sure it she should try and save it. So she decided to put it in the freezer. No Linda, don't save meat your dog bit into and pulled onto your dirty floor trying to eat it and think you can wash it off and it is just fine. Just throw it away.

The clapping with baby girl hands, the singing. Does she think she is being cute? I have no idea how she can call these cooking videos. Or think that they are instructional videos. It's like watching a train wreck. Sticking her nose down into all the meat and food she is preparing to sniff it because she is not sure it's still edible. She even kept picking up her gooey glob of pie crust dough and putting it up to her nose to smell it. Why? Ripping off the tops of her spice jars with her teeth. That's just disgusting.

She needs to prepare for a video. Instead, we watch her rummage around constantly for everything from food to a pan she can't find. Can't find anything and regularly blames her husband. No Linda, that's because you are so completely disorganized. Why doesn't she know where things are in her kitchen or pantry?

Staring at her cell phone when she is trying a new recipe completely confused about what ingredients she needs or the measurements. Print off a new recipe. Make sure you have the ingredients before you start trying to cook a new recipe. And can't find what you need and then start making substitutions to it. She just wings it.

Cooking for your family for over 30 years and she can't make gravy?

Spot on... she has made comments that her channel is like just hanging out with a friend in her kitchen. All the nasty kitchen habits she has, her comment is that's just how she is... she just cannot understand that 99% of the rest of the world are not like that and find it disgusting... people are going to make comments. The way she stops everything to text whomever it is that is texting her and she makes a comment "sorry guys" and keeps on texting..that alone is rude and it pisses people off. I absolutely hate having a conversation with someone and they reach over to their phone and start texting someone...I've been in professional meetings, corp executive mgmt meetings when people do that. They might as well tell the person that was present that they're not worth shit and their phone conversation is more important. While it might be an important call or text they need to excuse themselves and take the call privately...Linda needs to learn to edit that crap out..nobody wants to sit for 5 minutes while she's texting.

The little girl hand clapping makes her look like a moron, along with the rolling of the hands for a happy dance..... she is trying to be quirky like her annoying friend Mary-Ellen..I can take 2 minutes of that woman and her quirkiness. Also Shortie Vaughn at Crazy but not Dangerous...she's quirky too and it's repulsive after 3 minutes. These are grown women that act like 12 yr olds. At least they are not licking their fingers and dumping ingredients all over the kitchen...I still can't watch them.

There's so many things that Linda does that annoys me, and lots of her viewers that I can't pinpoint which one is the worst... singing, OMG, just shut up. Does anyone really like to hear someone else sing randomly in public or for others to hear? I trained an administrative assistant for a few weeks when I was working corp... we had piped in music...it was a variety of pop, country, etc...every song that came on and I was trying to teach her how to do Excel formulas and pivot tables, she would ignore what I was teaching her and break out in the song that was playing... OMG, I wanted to punch her. After a few days of this, I had the music shut off in her office so that she wouldn't be distracted...the next day she brought in a portable satellite radio and started singing again. Walls are thin and not insulated in offices...others could hear her.. it annoyed everyone that was trying to work... I had to ask her to stop singing - she told me that she works best when she can sing and be relaxed. I gave her 2 opportunities to stop and the 3rd time, I terminated her. Nobody wants to hear others sing. I also had a problem with a guy that walked around the office and would whistle little tunes... it drove everyone insane...he stopped after the first warning.

Linda is downright rude her behavior, yet she is begging for subscribers...subscribers are telling her that all the things she is doing is annoying and they don't like it, or having their time wasted... yet, she defends it and says it's how she is and it's her channel....good luck Linda on growing your channel. It might be her channel, but if what she is offering is rerun, annoying content, people won't stay.

I too have watched her for shock value...it's not shocking anymore... it's the way hardheaded Linda is and nothing will change her, even the failure of her channel.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The baby girl hand clapping dance drives me nuts. Yes, then there's the rolling of the hands and wiggling around dancing.

Then we have the plate of food she shoves into the camera and her putting her face to the camera showing us what she made and smiling like a crazed manic. It reminds me of the scene from the old movie the Shining with Jack Nickolson. "Here's Johnny".

SunshineSally You went through quite a few experiences with employees. I was never in a management position. Just an employee. Though I did run a small rural post office for several years. Just me and the rural route driver. Who was only there long enough to sort mail and leave on her route. I didn't play a radio. Actually, we didn't have radio reception out there. It never occurred to me to try and play music. Our postmaster here which is also a one-person office does play a radio in the background. Very softly and I hear it when I go in. Doesn't bother me. I can't imagine working in an atmosphere where people play all their different music and sing and annoy the other employees.

A man that walked around and whistled. That would have driven me nuts. Everyone thinks they have talent. You would never want to hear me sing. Lol

I just don't understand why grown women want to act like little children on camera and sing and bounce up and down and dance and clap their hands and think they are being cute.

Time to grow up.

1019 replies since 10/11/2023, 17:34   25168 views