Create with Linda Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree with all the comments. She is beyond help. I surprised none of her loyal subscribers have found our page here and reported back to her.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/14/2023, 12:29 PM) 
    The baby girl hand clapping dance drives me nuts. Yes, then there's the rolling of the hands and wiggling around dancing.

Then we have the plate of food she shoves into the camera and her putting her face to the camera showing us what she made and smiling like a crazed manic. It reminds me of the scene from the old movie the Shining with Jack Nickolson. "Here's Johnny".

SunshineSally You went through quite a few experiences with employees. I was never in a management position. Just an employee. Though I did run a small rural post office for several years. Just me and the rural route driver. Who was only there long enough to sort mail and leave on her route. I didn't play a radio. Actually, we didn't have radio reception out there. It never occurred to me to try and play music. Our postmaster here which is also a one-person office does play a radio in the background. Very softly and I hear it when I go in. Doesn't bother me. I can't imagine working in an atmosphere where people play all their different music and sing and annoy the other employees.

A man that walked around and whistled. That would have driven me nuts. Everyone thinks they have talent. You would never want to hear me sing. Lol

I just don't understand why grown women want to act like little children on camera and sing and bounce up and down and dance and clap their hands and think they are being cute.

Time to grow up.

After 30+ yrs of dealing and managing people, I have seen everything.... I mean everything. I had one guy that clipped his toenails in his cubical and made a pile of them and left them there all day...nobody would go in his area..LOL. I had to have a talk with him. I had another girl, a big hefty fat girl that burped and passed gas in her cubical and everyone complained out loud..it caused fights. I had another girl during the election wall paper her cubical with Obama posters (we had a policy of no political signs/stickers, etc). She shared a cubical with 2 others...that was a nightmare... someone blacked out Obama's teeth... one poster at a time, someone drew horns on his head..someone wrote a racial slur on it...every single day it was worse, even though I told the girl that put it all up to take it all down... finally we called a meeting with the 3 of them.... it got so heated that one of the girls crawled over the conference room table and started slugging another girl...these girls were in their 30's. It was a complete cat fight. I had another girl go in the break room and cook shrimp in the microwave 3 days in a row - the entire 10th floor smelled like rotting shrimp. I had to have a signed made and posted in the break room that stated that it was prohibited to use the microwave to make popcorn, seafood, bacon, etc..if they exploded food inside of it to clean it up, and don't use metal bowls. These were educated, adults that I had to babysit. We had piped in satellite music to prevent people all bringing in radios. We required shoes to be worn...we actually had a very strict dress code, but people still tried to wear bedroom slippers and bring blankets. This was everyday of the week someone was doing something that was pissing others off. When I had my restaurant, it was just as bad... employees never stopped amazing me with their stupidity. I'm so thankful to be retired.

The plate of food and the camera is insane.... Linda does it because Mary Ellen does it...she says "mixy poo" too...Linda has said it a few times...Shortie Vaughn constantly says "Yay Hooray" and Linda has started say it too. When Sarah from POG family was dying, her saying was "Make good choices and be kind"....Linda started that a few months ago and doesn't say that now. She's unoriginal, doesn't know what she is doing and will never have a successful channel. Linda's clapping and doing a happy dance makes her look ignorant...she thinks it makes her quirky. There are some creators that are quirky and it's funny, but with Linda, she copies other creators and it's not cute or funny.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I C Thru U @ 11/14/2023, 01:20 PM) 
    I agree with all the comments. She is beyond help. I surprised none of her loyal subscribers have found our page here and reported back to her.

I'd love to post in her comments to join us at the bakery!! She blocked me... I made a nice comment to her in the very beginning and she deleted it and blocked me...that goes to show that she doesn't know what she is doing. Someone else posted that on her channel the same thing that I said, the other poster made a new account just so she could come back and post that Linda deleted her comment and it wasn't a mean comment, and that she was would not subscribe or watch her videos.

Don't worry, one of her subscriber loyalist will show up here sooner or later...I'll welcome a troll.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Another food haul. There was a lot of junk food as usual. They are having an early Thanksgiving dinner because Julie is going to her in law’s this year. Nothing wrong with that but Linda plans on cooking another big dinner on Thanksgiving. It’s just their family but guaranteed she will make enough food for 20 people. I’m sure everyone has their favorites and she will be making all of them. I wonder if Julie will be bringing anything. It’s seems Linda will be making the turkey, all the sides and desserts. I always have Thanksgiving at my house and my daughters host Christmas and Easter at their homes. We all pitch in and bring sides and desserts so no one has all the burden solely on them. Linda is going to be more frazzled than usual if she has to do all the cooking herself. Can’t wait to watch all the seasonings flying, the lost utensils and overcooked food. 😂

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Junk crap food haul today. She bought about 12 cans of cream of mushroom and chicken soup. Great deal only .49 cents a can. I just want to gag.

I can hardly wait to see her cook a turkey. That she put in the refrigerator and hopes it's thawed by Sunday but may have to put into her sink to run water over it to completely thaw it. I am hoping this doesn't mean she will take it out of the packaging and put it in her filthy sink and run water over it.

Cream cheese, butter, Pillsbury crescent rolls, cinnamon rolls and candy for Billy. Two packages of Oreo cookies. That even though she says she can't eat them regularly we all know she does. You could tell by the look on her face she was going to dig into them. She should not be eating Oreos at all!

I just know she is going to make that nasty green bean casserole with a pound of cheese and cans of creamed soups and those damn canned French's onion bits on top. That she will also dump in garlic powder and onion powder. She bought two more containers of each today.

I imagine her turkey will have a lot of garlic powder and onion powder dumped all over it. Then the gravy she will try to make. Yummo happy dance.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I wonder what Linda's stuffing for her turkey will be like. Lol It will be a chaotic cross contamination mess in the kitchen with her trying to cook a Thanksgiving supper and the whole family in the living room yelling at each other and yelling at her and the dog running around and Billy walking in and out of the kitchen mouthing off. Jenny yelling the whole time. Linda eating nonstop off the contaminated cutting board as she cuts things up and licks her fingers to taste everything. And runs her hands through her hair and pulls at it nonstop. Then starts doing little happy dances and clapping her hands.

She will probably use both those bottles of garlic powder she bought dumping it into everything she cooks.

If she sticks her nose down and smells the turkey when she pulls it out of the refrigerator and opens it up, I might just have to gag. And we all know she will not wash her hands once while preparing it. It's a salmonella cross contamination party in that kitchen.

Will they all sit in the living room watching TV looking at their cell phones and eat off of paper plates?

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m pretty sure that Linda didn’t know that today November 14th is World Diabetes Day. She celebrated by making pizza and buying sugar filled junk food. Her son is on diabetes medication so why is she feeding him pizza? Of course she lost her blood sugar monitor. Since the wedding over 2 weeks ago she has no clue how high her sugar is. She eats like she doesn’t have diabetes. I don’t understand how she can be so nonchalant about something so serious it could kill her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/14/2023, 05:04 PM) 
    Junk crap food haul today. She bought about 12 cans of cream of mushroom and chicken soup. Great deal only .49 cents a can. I just want to gag.

I can hardly wait to see her cook a turkey. That she put in the refrigerator and hopes it's thawed by Sunday but may have to put into her sink to run water over it to completely thaw it. I am hoping this doesn't mean she will take it out of the packaging and put it in her filthy sink and run water over it.

Cream cheese, butter, Pillsbury crescent rolls, cinnamon rolls and candy for Billy. Two packages of Oreo cookies. That even though she says she can't eat them regularly we all know she does. You could tell by the look on her face she was going to dig into them. She should not be eating Oreos at all!

I just know she is going to make that nasty green bean casserole with a pound of cheese and cans of creamed soups and those damn canned French's onion bits on top. That she will also dump in garlic powder and onion powder. She bought two more containers of each today.

I imagine her turkey will have a lot of garlic powder and onion powder dumped all over it. Then the gravy she will try to make. Yummo happy dance.

99.0% of that grocery purchase should not be eaten by her or her fat sick family. When I see cream of anything soup in the can in the store..I get pissed off...LOL. I cannot believe the amount of that crap that American's eat. I don't get that green bean casserole either...I had it once yrs ago and could not swallow it .. I think I am the crazy one because everyone I know makes it for Thanksgiving. Last yr I hosted Thanksgiving and I forewarned everyone that it would not be on the menu. My husb grew up with it...amongst other trash food. He said he hated it when he was a kid and his mother used to make him eat it. I've seen Linda's concoction of green bean casserole, it's just canned green beans, cream of shit soup and onion and garlic powder, with cheese on top...she did buy the French's onion for it but in the few videos that she made it before didn't use them. She wings everything.

She spent a lot of money on all that trash.. in 3 days, she'll be doing another grocery run. She'll be out of garlic and onion powder, she only bought 2 of each...she goes through that crap daily. Can someone please tell her how to pronounce paprika - she says pepper-reeka...bugs the crap out of me.

I can't wait to see her destroy her turkey.. I will guarantee you that she will over cook it..and it's going to have a thick layer of garlic and onion powder blackened on the surface of the bird...mark my words...when she cuts it up, she's going to massacre it...we should take bets on how many times she is going to lick her fingers while whacking it up with a Pioneer Woman knife. I wonder if she'll use a packet of beef gravy on that special day.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I C Thru U @ 11/14/2023, 07:02 PM) 
    I’m pretty sure that Linda didn’t know that today November 14th is World Diabetes Day. She celebrated by making pizza and buying sugar filled junk food. Her son is on diabetes medication so why is she feeding him pizza? Of course she lost her blood sugar monitor. Since the wedding over 2 weeks ago she has no clue how high her sugar is. She eats like she doesn’t have diabetes. I don’t understand how she can be so nonchalant about something so serious it could kill her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh yeah, I meant to comment on her lost monitor...something as serious as diabetes..and she isn't slightly, like pre-diabetic, she's a full on out of control diabetic...how in the hell does one lose their life-line. I guess like that cheese grater thingy she still hasn't found.

She does eat like she doesn't have diabetes...give her a little time and she'll gain a lot of weight back and her diabetes will rage. She has a terrible relationship with food... the fat and the diabetes wasn't the problem, it was a symptom of poor mental health and how she thinks of food. Her mental health is not good enough to break that carb/sugar addiction and the comfort she gets mentally from it. She needs a good mental health dr that specializes in eating disorders..she is as bad as someone that is anorexic, or purges. I guess since her dr sees that she has lost 100#+ that she is doing okay... if he watched a few of her videos I doubt he would see her as mentally stable.... he doesn't care anyway...he treats her symptoms and never fixes the cause. The usual medical protocol in western medicine.

She is going to pay the price in the coming yrs for her bad choices and lack of care for her health...she looks older than 57 and she looks like she is in poor health.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I can't believe that Linda has not replaced her blood sugar monitor that she lost at the wedding. I agree, she eats like someone that does not have diabetes. She doesn't really care about her health. She want's bread, she wants cookies, she wants desserts and treats. She wants pasta, she wants mashed potatoes, she wants biscuits, she wants cupcakes. So, she eats them. I know that box of chocolates that she said she bought for Billy won't be just for him. She will be eating out of it for just a little treat. She will also not be able to pass up the store-bought cinnamon rolls. She is a diabetic, her son is on diabetic medication, everyone in the family is obese. They just don't seem to care about their health. All they care about is eating what they want. Never mind the health consequences from the foods they are consuming. Linda thinks cooking all the junk crap foods she makes to cater to her family's individual tastes is showing love.

The last time I saw Frankie I was shocked at how big he was. Jenny is huge. Both Linda and her husband have had some kind of stomach surgeries with a sleeve. They think that's the answer to their obesity. But haven't changed their eating habits.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for her at all anymore. She complains that Jenny is not getting the portion sizes and food she wants at the group home. Jenny complains about the food all the time. Jenny at I'm guessing 300 pounds doesn't need a pound of shredded cheese on every meal. Linda brings her home and stuffs her with all the foods and snacks she wants. She is sabotaging anything the group home is trying to do to help Jenny eat healthier or lose some weight.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Linda brags that she is down to 160 pounds. Does she assume because she has lost weight after having gotten that stomach sleeve that she is now healthy? Complains all the time about how she can't eat the portion sizes she wants at one sitting. But she grazes on food all day long and has admitted it. She eats nonstop when cooking a meal, chewing and talking with her mouthful, and then proudly shows the small portion she will eat for supper. But by that point she has already eaten enough food to make a meal. Every time she cuts up cooked meat on the petri dish cutting board, she is picking up pieces of it to eat. She just can't stop picking up bits of food to eat.

Please stop talking with your mouth open chewing on food throughout your videos. Didn't anyone teach you growing up any manners and not to talk with your mouth full of food? Also don't wipe your mouth off with your hands. There is something called a napkin you might want to familiarize yourself with.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/14/2023, 08:44 PM) 
    Linda brags that she is down to 160 pounds. Does she assume because she has lost weight after having gotten that stomach sleeve that she is now healthy? Complains all the time about how she can't eat the portion sizes she wants at one sitting. But she grazes on food all day long and has admitted it. She eats nonstop when cooking a meal, chewing and talking with her mouthful, and then proudly shows the small portion she will eat for supper. But by that point she has already eaten enough food to make a meal. Every time she cuts up cooked meat on the petri dish cutting board, she is picking up pieces of it to eat. She just can't stop picking up bits of food to eat.

Please stop talking with your mouth open chewing on food throughout your videos. Didn't anyone teach you growing up any manners and not to talk with your mouth full of food? Also don't wipe your mouth off with your hands. There is something called a napkin you might want to familiarize yourself with.

LOL... all of that is true...and she doesn't care what her viewers think of her, she doesn't care about manners and she doesn't care about safe food handling.

I eat OMAD (one meal a day), I can't imagine eating all day long like she does...you're absolutely correct when you say that by the time she plates her food, she eats small portions because there's no more room in her stomach for much more...she's been eating the previous 10 hrs.

I am amazed at some of the comments that praise her, her cooking skills, how funny she is, etc.... are they watching the same videos we're watching?

She has said a few times that she weighs 160.. I don't believe that for a second... if she does weigh 160, she must be 4 ft tall...her butt is huge, and her belly hangs down almost to her knees..and it's 4" thick...she has hanging skin on her arms and we haven't seen her upper legs... take it all off and she might weigh 160. When I weighed 160, I could wear a size 14 and I'm 5'2"...there's no way Linda can wear a size 14 in pants. Is she claiming this because she is in denial about her weight and she eats all day long...all those bites add up to lots of carbs and lots of calories.. I find it hard to believe she is still losing weight with all the food she takes in.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Weight loss surgery certainly isn’t the end all be all of weight loss. I know first hand. The first year is usually the honeymoon period where you lose the majority of the weight. After that depending how much more you have to lose begins to fall back on you and your eating habits. I would say a good majority of people start to regain at some point unless they are very strict. For me after the first year I lost most of what I needed to lose but I still had about 20 lbs to go that I never was able to get off. I maintained for about 5 years and started gaining slowly because after a while you can stretch out your small stomach. I never regained even close to all the weight but I still struggle. I wasn’t nearly as big as Linda was but I was certainly obese. Luckily I had no underlying conditions Like Linda has. It is a lifelong struggle regardless if you have surgery or not. There are tons of support groups out there and for a while I belonged to one that helped me stay on track. Linda needs support. Linda is not disciplined enough to be successful long term in my opinion. I’m not trying to be negative, just realistic.

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I C Thru U SunshineSally

Thank you both for sharing your stories about your weight loss. You both took your health seriously. I imagine it was difficult to find the diet that worked for you. Linda doesn't really seem to care about her health or the health of her family. Just eat what you want to and as much as you want to make you happy seems to the motto in that family.

Her stomach surgery was the quick cure for her. Has lost a considerable amount of weight but has not changed her eating habits. As a diabetic she eats all the wrong foods but doesn't seem to care. She wants her treats and just blows off the fact that her blood sugar spikes. It goes down so she thinks she can treat herself to carbs and sweets. Have heard her say more than once that eating something will cause a spike in her blood sugar. She doesn't seem to worry about it. Is always getting her medication adjusted.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 11/15/2023, 11:31 AM) 
    I C Thru U SunshineSally

Thank you both for sharing your stories about your weight loss. You both took your health seriously. I imagine it was difficult to find the diet that worked for you. Linda doesn't really seem to care about her health or the health of her family. Just eat what you want to and as much as you want to make you happy seems to the motto in that family.

Her stomach surgery was the quick cure for her. Has lost a considerable amount of weight but has not changed her eating habits. As a diabetic she eats all the wrong foods but doesn't seem to care. She wants her treats and just blows off the fact that her blood sugar spikes. It goes down so she thinks she can treat herself to carbs and sweets. Have heard her say more than once that eating something will cause a spike in her blood sugar. She doesn't seem to worry about it. Is always getting her medication adjusted.

Cottonwood I didn't diet.. I completely changed my lifestyle. Some words should be removed from the health conversation, 1. diet and 2. moderation. Neither work for anyone long term.... moderation really annoys me when a doctor tells a patient, like my mother in-law that she can have dessert in moderation..moderation is completely subjective. My MIL is as bad as Linda - except she doesn't mention or talk about her diabetes and eats nonchalantly her chocolate cake, cookies, etc...everyday. You can hear her insulin pen clicking continuously in the day...like it's no big deal. I swear she takes 15 meds a day not including her insulin injections...all illnesses caused by diabetes...if that isn't enough to make a person drop carbs/sugar from their life, I don't know what is. When I was told 20+ yrs ago that I had diabetes with an A1-C of 7.1 - I completely had a moment of my destination to take control of my health...I refused meds and I walked out the drs office and never looked back... the dr said I need the meds and that I would fail on my own, get sicker and sicker and maybe even die. That started my research and educating myself - and I have never stopped... in 90 days I had another A1-C test and my results were pre-diabetic... another 90 days and they were 4.8. They hold steady only fluctuating +/- by a point. I am not a diabetic, or even close to one.. That same doctor sent my insurance co a report and stated that I refused the meds, and I was not following protocol to treat a diabetic... that report took 8 months to catch up to me where my insurance company ordered for me to be tested for diabetes - if I didn't do it, they would drop me. I took the test and it came back showing no diabetes and not even close to one. If I would have taken that med and played the game the dr wanted me to play with big pharma and treat the symptom and not the cause, I'd be sick and fat today.

Lifestyle change is the key to success... I C Thru U has also made changes in her lifestyle... she had the surgery and she has paid attention to what goes in her body. It takes good mental health to break all the bad habits with food and it takes determination...once a person can get pass those, maintaining a good weight and good health comes easy and normal.

Linda has poor mental health, no determination and wants a quick fix... a lifestyle change has to be a life long journey if you want success. Deep in Linda's brain she can't understand that... rewarding herself with a treat because her blood sugar is down, doesn't make any sense. It's no different than rewarding a recovering alcoholic for being sober for a yr with a bottle of Jack Daniels. Her ignorance astounds me...and makes me believe she has mental health issues.

American's have had 75+ yrs of the wrong information about how to be healthy...the sad thing is that drs are still pushing it as well as the US gov, still prescribing meds that do little or no good and have terrible side effects. The food supply is adulterated and the gov agencies A-Ok it because of money flowing to them.

In 1955 Ansel Keys presented unfounded hypothesis that saturated fat is our enemy and the cause of heart disease - the World Health Organization then ran with it and the US gov preached it...Keys had no evidence, no documented or controlled studies...at the same time, John Yudkin, a British scientist had evidence, documented studies which were also controlled and long term. He declared sugar as the enemy to heart disease.. Keys made sure that Yudkin was silenced and spoke over Yudkin and aggressively pushed his hypothesis. The sugar industry supported him. Here we are 70 yrs later with a sick and fat nation, and getting worse....there's still a huge population of people that believe that fat is bad for you...or cholesterol meds prevent heart attacks and stroke. ..the bad part...there's many drs that still push that - follow the money.

I really hate to see what it will be like in the next 20 yrs.... the young generations are already fat and sick..what's the next one going to be like?

Sorry i am long... I'm passionate about this and preventing diabetes... it affects every part of a persons body negatively...and there's no reason to ever have diabetes, unless you're type 1 - you're born with it. Diabetes is going to bankrupt Medicare in the coming yrs.. it's going to diminish our military, it's a huge burden on people that pay for their insurance, we're funding diabetes care with higher premiums. It's really a huge problem in this country and nobody does anything to prevent it...except give out meds and wrong information.

1036 replies since 10/11/2023, 17:34   25540 views