Create with Linda Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineSally @ 28/4/2024, 04:44) 
    GETTING BACK INTO THE KITCHEN. MAKING SOME CHANGES! FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!(that's why I'm killing them)

I called it 2 days ago... Linda was going to get Billy Blob home and his meal would be spaghetti...American tomatoes is spaghetti, along with this is a plate of pasta and bread... LINDA IS THE MOST IGNORANT WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN! It's not the damn butter, give Billy the entire stick if he wants it...just don't feed him bread and pasta.. There's carbs in that pot of tomatoes - enough for his entire carb load for the day. Add in all the trash he ate during the day...probably sandwiches, chips, coffee creamer...we all know how they eat. Linda better get some education about food or she'll be burying Billy sooner rather than later.

Linda is insane - she has turned her kids into morbidly obese adults, Billy was morbidly obese, now he's just obese with clogged up heart valves, she turned herself into a diabetic that still wants to be morbidly obese and working on clogged heart valves.. and she's killing her dog.

Yes!!!! All of this. She has used her food addiction to send all of her family and dog to an early death. 🤯🤯🤯

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I didn't watch the whole thing. It just made me angry. Her and her attitude and defensiveness. Complaining about people telling her their opinions and as Linda says coitizing her. She was so upset. She doesn't want any negativity, she's just not into it at all! She's just going to block everyone who she thinks is being negative. Hearing the truth is hard isn't it Linda?

All they want is to enjoy their lives and eat the foods that they like and that they want. But she will modify them in a healthy way. No, she wont!

It's their choice if they want a donut. It's their home and their lives and basically people should just but out. They are not perfect. "Only Jesus is perfect" Is that going to be her excuse to continue to eat the way they do?

If you don't like what people say or want to hear it Linda. Then get off You Tube and stop sharing all about your life. Simple solution. Then you can live in happy oblivion thinking that cheating and donuts, and candy, and coffee powder, and bread and pasta are just fine. Because it makes you happy.

What a complete idiot. She has a husband that just had heart surgery, is obese, smokes, and wants to have his sweet treats. And she has uncontrolled diabetes. She is going to feel like any changes they make are deprivation.

What is she going to do someday when Billy dies of a heart attack? Say, well he died happy eating what he wanted. His cup of coffee with half a jar of powdered creamer in it and a donut and his after breakfast cigarette. What a way to go.

She keeps saying this was a wake up call. When is she really going to believe this?

Ok, done with my rant.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Another thought. How much does a pack of cigarettes cost? $9 -$10? Ironic there seems to be no money to take Cooper to the vet. No money for heating fuel. No money for Jenny to go to camp.

Let's give Billy the benefit of the doubt and say he smokes half a pack a day. That's $150 a month. Or $1800 a year! Don't whine about your finances when I just saved you $1800 a year with one simple change.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 4/27/2024, 08:56 PM) 
    I didn't watch the whole thing. It just made me angry. Her and her attitude and defensiveness. Complaining about people telling her their opinions and as Linda says coitizing her. She was so upset. She doesn't want any negativity, she's just not into it at all! She's just going to block everyone who she thinks is being negative. Hearing the truth is hard isn't it Linda?

All they want is to enjoy their lives and eat the foods that they like and that they want. But she will modify them in a healthy way. No, she wont!

It's their choice if they want a donut. It's their home and their lives and basically people should just but out. They are not perfect. "Only Jesus is perfect" Is that going to be her excuse to continue to eat the way they do?

If you don't like what people say or want to hear it Linda. Then get off You Tube and stop sharing all about your life. Simple solution. Then you can live in happy oblivion thinking that cheating and donuts, and candy, and coffee powder, and bread and pasta are just fine. Because it makes you happy.

What a complete idiot. She has a husband that just had heart surgery, is obese, smokes, and wants to have his sweet treats. And she has uncontrolled diabetes. She is going to feel like any changes they make are deprivation.

What is she going to do someday when Billy dies of a heart attack? Say, well he died happy eating what he wanted. His cup of coffee with half a jar of powdered creamer in it and a donut and his after breakfast cigarette. What a way to go.

She keeps saying this was a wake up call. When is she really going to believe this?

Ok, done with my rant.

Good rant Cottonwood .. I was ranting at her the entire video...my dog left the room. I get the feeling that Billy's doctor is one of those drs that refuses to believe the proof, studies, research, etc that saturated fat doesn't kill you, that sugar is the culprit in almost every ailment known.

Telling Linda anything is a waste of time...she wants to believe she is making changes to their diet, when we see she is not...no matter what anyone says, they're negative... Linda is uneducated, hardheaded, and asleep at the wheel.....If Billy makes it to 60 yrs old, he'll live the next few yrs getting sicker by the day. I predict he'll go back to work but can't make it through the whole week...he'll change to a part-time position, and that will challenge him until he gets approved for Social Security disability, which can and will take months, maybe over a yr or more... he'll get $1,200 a month since he's never earned much money...and then Linda will depend on Supplemental Income from Social Security, food stamps (SNAP), Medicaid until she is 65 to get Medicare...they'll downsize to a small apt and if Billy is still alive by then, he'll be completely dependent on Linda...and Linda won't be in any better shape than Billy. They'll both be sick, not have any financial security, and have no enjoyment in their retirement. At least some people that end up retired and sick and not financially stable own a house to sell and downsize to an apt and can live off the sale of their home...they can outlive their money...With Linda and Billy, they don't own any thing and have no assets.

Linda better get over the criticizing by her viewers...and maybe get curious as to what people are telling her, motivate herself to start researching what Billy should really be eating. I'd like to shake her until she is fully awake.

This should also be a wake up call for Frankie to grow up, eat right, get healthy and find a place to live and support himself like a man...Linda needs to stop enabling him.

The writing is on the wall and Linda will film it all in living color while crying and whining over her bad situation, that she created...GoFundMe's to come, maybe a patreon channel as well.

I need another break from Lunatic Linda.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 4/27/2024, 09:09 PM) 
    Another thought. How much does a pack of cigarettes cost? $9 -$10? Ironic there seems to be no money to take Cooper to the vet. No money for heating fuel. No money for Jenny to go to camp.

Let's give Billy the benefit of the doubt and say he smokes half a pack a day. That's $150 a month. Or $1800 a year! Don't whine about your finances when I just saved you $1800 a year with one simple change.

Cigarettes in NYC are $20 a pack..outside the city they run around $14 pack. There's a $5.35/pak tax that goes into effect May 1 - it's a $1.00 increase per pack. Just the tax on a carton of cigarettes is $53.50 - A half pack a day for Billy comes to $2,548 a yr. If he smokes a whole pack each day, that's over $5k a yr...YIKES...he could send Jenny to camp 5 times for that amount.

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=SunshineSally,28/4/2024, 06:43 ?t=62910590&st=825#entry465459683]
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 4/27/2024, 09:09 PM) 

Cigarettes in NYC are $20 a pack..outside the city they run around $14 pack. There's a $5.35/pak tax that goes into effect May 1 - it's a $1.00 increase per pack. Just the tax on a carton of cigarettes is $53.50 - A half pack a day for Billy comes to $2,548 a yr. If he smokes a whole pack each day, that's over $5k a yr...YIKES...he could send Jenny to camp 5 times for that amount.
    [/QUOTE. Just reading the comments here now I don’t feel the need to watch that insane Linda. To be honest I can not stand watching her through her whole vlog. Let them kill themselves if that’s what they want. I have no clue as to price of cigarettes as I’ve never smoked in my life. Neither did my husband. Nor our 3 sons. I came from a family of smokers in which two of my brother passed away from cancer due to smoking. My brother in law is a doctor and his frustration is that one can only do so much in talking to patients about their diet and smoking. The rest is up to them to make the change. If Bill is only 54 and continues the way he is going Linda will be a widow before he hits 60.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I couldn’t believe when Linda asked Billy how many pieces of bread he wanted with his dinner and he said one and she was amazed that he only wanted one and asked if he was sure. Her elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top. You can’t fix stupid.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I can't believe she tried to push more bread on him. She is going to sabotage his attempts to eat any healthier or cut back on things he shouldn't have by encouraging him to have something or encouraging more. Don't ask him if he's sure he doesn't want more bread. The man said he didn't. Food is not love Linda. Food is killing your family.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The only change I saw Linda make with that meal was using her salt substitute. I guess that's going to be her magic health cure for Billy, her salt substitute. And her sudden concern that butter has a miniscule amount of salt in it. So only put a little butter in the sauce. I think butter is probably the least of his concerns at this point.

It's the damn three containers of powdered coffee creamer he needs each week, his donuts, all the bread, pasta, baked treats.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She posted on her community tab that she didn’t make a video today because she was too tired. Jenny was there. I’m sure she made a huge unhealthy meal and baked cookies with Jenny because she promised her they could. Why not promise her to do a craft together or take a walk instead of baking something none of them need? 😒

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If only they walked as much as they talk about starting to go for walks. Of course Jenny will require baked goods and treats. She always does and she always gets her way. Every time she comes home all Linda does is cook all the foods she wants.

When are all these healthy new changes going to start? That's right, they are as Linda said going to be slow changes. How slow can you go?

Good intentions + no action = no changes

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She is already making excuses. If Billy wants the occasional donut or a candy bar a few times a week she is not going to deny him. It's not her choice. She is right. But she can encourage him, and she can also set an example by giving up her donuts, and daily sweets and treats. She can provide healthier options for him, herself and the family. She can stop making her plaster biscuits, serving enough garlic bread for 12 people at a meal. Stop making things out of canned crescent roll dough.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cottonwood @ 29/4/2024, 02:11) 
    She is already making excuses. If Billy wants the occasional donut or a candy bar a few times a week she is not going to deny him. It's not her choice. She is right. But she can encourage him, and she can also set an example by giving up her donuts, and daily sweets and treats. She can provide healthier options for him, herself and the family. She can stop making her plaster biscuits, serving enough garlic bread for 12 people at a meal. Stop making things out of canned crescent roll dough.

They aren’t willing to give up what they like. She proved that by eating everything she shouldn’t while she has uncontrolled diabetes. The only way they would be able to give up the bad stuff is to never bring it into the house. I just don’t think that will ever happen. They live in denial.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When you think about it other channels like Life of a MIL Wife don't follow any health lifestyle. Dorthy had a heart attack and look what she looks like and eats like. She's headed towards another. So many people openly show their unhealthy lifestyle and have serious health issues and think nothing of it. If someone speaks the truth they are offended and give excuses. Nothing will change in Linda's life and family. The only difference is Billy will take a boatload of meds that will buy him time. But they aren't perfect and can't prevent all heart attacks. They come with nasty side effects. This is their life they have chosen.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It amazing how these YouTubers that vlog, sell their lives and all their personal business and then come on to say sorry no video tonight because of XYZ. But they claim this is a 'job' so how is it they can take off whenever they want. How is it they aren't professional enough to figure these things out? Lame..... It's a sad day when people sell their lives for an income. Stupid. Now if it was a baking show, art tutorial of something of value and info and you treated it as a job with a schedule and promptness and integrity. Linda just Helter skelter films her way thru a crappy life. They themselves have worth as God gave them life but she squanders it away on crappy living. In her Community page she is stating once again she can't video. I know something serious just happened but that's why quality channels prepare for this with back up videos just in case IF she calls this a real job. She's a crappy boss..... :eyeroll:

1026 replies since 10/11/2023, 17:34   25336 views