Plastic Trees & Creepy Santa’s Oversized Balls, Scaffolding Nicholsen Is Decking the Halls,

lt Isn't the Plaza But More Like a Strip Mall Pt. 5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Chance

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for the title but that wasn’t my actual suggestion. Lol. We can do better than that. If anyone has something clever, please make the request :)

3.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Teagirl @ 12/11/2023, 23:47) 
    She just posted on IG a video where you can clearly on the cluttered entryway table, the tree on left is only half lit as someone here mentioned.

She keeps saying this house is bigger than Victorian but the way she’s using it especially now with all the cluttered decorations it’s tight for a family of 6. The kids have much less room to play especially with friends over.

I know her kids are exhausted living there.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who puts 30 Christmas trees on one entry table? I can’t get how anyone likes this. It’s so awful.

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Renter/surgeon of Victorian doesn’t seem to have much decor or decorating style just like Lauren.

She posted on IG a picture of a room with grey and beige furniture and rugs. Nothing looked nice or matching and a shelf with lots or nutcracker figures all lined up. Similar to how Lauren just threw her entryway table together with trees and Santas.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I feel like she doesn't listen to herself when she edits her videos. Saying she definitely has enough trees, then a few minutes later saying she's ordering more. Saying she ordered enough garland for the staircase, then saying she's getting more.

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UpNorth @ 11/13/2023, 08:11 AM) 
    I feel like she doesn't listen to herself when she edits her videos. Saying she definitely has enough trees, then a few minutes later saying she's ordering more. Saying she ordered enough garland for the staircase, then saying she's getting more.

She just getting more lazy with her BS. She's always contradicted herself, but her voiceovers are definitely getting worse.

She doesn't care about her audience or anything but views and money. She click bates her thumbnails and titles..."Winter Wonderland decorating"....ummm, throwing a bunch of trees on your landing making it look like the discount section of a Big Lots after the holidays isn't winter wonderland Lauren, it's a mess and an eyesore.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She really acts like someone who never had money before, spending like it's endless and thinking all her value as a person is based on the stuff she owns. From my experience, people with real money are not acting like she does. They live their lives as the normal folk, with less stress. Yes, a bigger house, and more expensive cars, but no perpetual shopping.

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exactly. All of the desperate preppy outfits (check out her Pinterest), USC nonsense…she is a total wannabe!

10.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dressing like a teen in a house that isn’t clean while decorating it with junk that no wants seen, & lying for link checks while being obscene

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I gotta say, her (fake) affinity for traditional Christmas decor is falling fa la la la flat in this house. It just looks dated and not in a nostalgic way. It's giving hobby lobby circa 2009. It's giving 90's home decorating channel.

She's really struggling...even copy other YouTubers isn't working for her anymore...He tree in the background of her most recent instagram post is definitely Michelle O'Malley's style..not Lauren. At All. Michelle has had pretty decent views on all her Christmas content from years past so I assume Lauren saw that this year and just said, "mmmm, ok that's the one I'll rip on for today's christmas tree video." Lauren, you are pathetic.

and Chance, I looked at her Pinterest...she's seriously emotionally stunted for reasons unbeknownst to me. I wonder what happened in her teen years that is making her try and relive a youth she apparently didn't have? (Rhetorical)

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her Pinterest shows the white kitchen with the wood table she was trying to copy but hers just doesn’t work with chipped paint on it like it was from someone’s curbside and way too dark for a white kitchen.

She’s still shopping like crazy and showed new bar stools just bought. They are Scandinavian light wood, modern and definitely don’t match the French country look she said she was going for not matching the dark wood table replacing her kitchen island. She’s all over the place with her design - just to spend money it seems.

Her IG shows the stools with ugly wreaths on them and not fluffed so they look sloppy and one didn’t have a red ribbon like the others and the ribbons aren’t in consistent places. The curtains in the picture have all kind of ugly creases right out of the package -so sloppy.

She also posted a picture of an orchid which looks straight from clearance rack. Most of it is missing Spanish moss on the bottom, two odd red ribbons placed on it halfway up the branches. Odd light green balls places on branches too. Too ugly to be a centerpiece on a table.

Wreath in picture has the small odd dangling ribbon in the center part of it. Usually with ribbon you place pine cone or something ornamental at the top of it but not her. The Christmas tree in this picture is absolutely packed with ornaments and maybe came this way. Just looks like a cluttered mess on the tree.

13.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is her goal to drive the family so far into debt that they have to sell the house when the kids are grown and move into an apartment? I imagine she will be on the prowl for husband #2 within the next 5-10 years.

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, I definitely think she will be on husband number two in the next 5-10 as well...She's basically Brianna K with a better boob job (and at least some decency to not exploit he children for YT views.) Other than that...she's just as pathetic and talentless in my book.

They sent her those chairs btw....she didn't buy them. She has a discount code AND that brand is commonly in influencers inboxes trying to shill out their products for videos.

15.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s a classic case of ugly duckling syndrome. She was a late bloomer/kind of unfortunate looking but in her 30s bought a new face, body, hair…totally changed her appearance post four kids. She’s headed for a midlife crisis. It will be dressing like a teen to compete with her daughters, trying to get the attention of her son’s friends…total inappropriate behavior. Acting like an Only Fans worker on her socials and YouTube. Then she will have an affair with someone at work or a wealthy client. Cliche.

634 replies since 12/11/2023, 21:29   51808 views