Plastic Trees & Creepy Santa’s Oversized Balls, Scaffolding Nicholsen Is Decking the Halls,

lt Isn't the Plaza But More Like a Strip Mall Pt. 5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She claims her husband has an architecture degree and his own construction company, yet these simple and cheap renovations continue.

She made a video of her bathroom before the renovation, showing two separate his and hers vanities, with lots of countertop space, and drawers in each, a makeup counter, large bathtub and plenty of room in the middle. New bathroom has no door, one sink versus two before, one vanity with two drawers, and much less counter top space for all her makeup products. There also doesn't seem to be a door to hold towels etc. in new bathroom. New bathroom has clear uncovered windows to the outside, right in shower area for anyone to look peak in. She said before her place was the "fun house" in the neighborhood to come and play, especially outside. So why not cover the windows?

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Instagram stories: Sheer, see-thru dress in many places, she’s wearing to a first holy communion.

Seeing all the clothes behind her, sad she took away family’s laundry room for this clothes room for herself only, when she had a walk-in closet before but now needs an entire room.

Unfortunate sons have to share a bedroom and one small clothes closet since she took this room away also for her own office.

3.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Those bookshelves look horrible! Terrible location with bad feng shui. The styling was also a cluttered mess. I’m a book lover. Lauren clearly never reads. The only mention of books we have ever seen or heard from her are how to get rich guides or fake books for the holidays. That collection was clearly lifted from her Mom’s house as well as Ron’s family. She acted like they were in storage from her old house but they all came from her Mom’s home, which the sale of, is probably how she is funding all of the renovations. This cheapie bookshelf display looks janky and doesn’t fit the vibe of her house. These two are clueless.

I’m also confused. Didn’t she say those bookshelves were going to flank either side of the fake fireplace in the living room and go all the way up the wall with the ceiling to nowhere? And wasn’t the hall where she put that Ikea-looking monstrosity supposed to be the new dining room? Nothing makes sense with this manic phony.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All I could think of is who is going to dust all of that?

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't mind the bookshelves except where they look awkward going towards the hall. I don't give any credibility to feng shui so none of that bugs me. I do think it needs doors on the bottom to help it not look so busy. Glad she us happy with it, in the grand scheme of things, that's all that matters. Side note, where is Brittany Blaine been?

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think BB has a real job and only does YouTube when she sees the dollar signs and genuine motivation to decorate.

I didn’t mean the bookshelves literally had bad feng shui (although they probably do). I’m not an expert. I meant just in the natural flow of a room. It feels intrusive to that space like it doesn’t belong. It blocks the hall and it’s so heavy for such a weird angle of a space. I really hope she isn’t going to keep her Mother’s ashes so close to where her kids play basketball. It’s insanity.

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes originally two bookshelves were suppose to be on either side of the new fireplace with all three things going to the ceiling. Guess she changed her mind which is typical.

Yes the wall of bookshelves was suppose to be opened up to put the dining room in garage but now it’s in living room and everything is just too cluttered in entire room. Fireplace is packed with everything touching one another to jam things on there. Putting the mothers ashes on bookshelf is risky with basketball net nearby.

Bookshelves stick out near the stairs and don’t balance well with the huge chandelier she seldom shows in videos.

Working Mom of 4 video:

She says she typically works 6 days a week and describes a flexible schedule, not having to leave work at specific time due to good work support. Doesn’t sound like full time.

Why does she pretend she has these health issues only to plug a product. The words she uses makes it seem like she’s selling her soul for money.

“Body restore products: Absolutely loving them. You will not regret it.”

She now says she into gut health and had all these stomach problems since having four kids and needs AG1 products to solve it. Has she really been suffering or just saying this to sell a product?

She got rid of her kitchen island and now has kneel for spices in bottom drawer below stove.

Wait she’s back to block scheduling. Months ago she said she gave this up.

She’s thinking of ordering new patio furniture. She never stops shopping.

She used a “corn chucker” but isn’t it a husker?

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think she has a full time job and never thought she did, even with hubbies mom’s winery. Does anyone know what is going on with that?

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She got rid of her kitchen island? I feel like she has no impulse control. Like, just slow down and think about what the layout of your house should be. Measure stuff. No need to rush. Wait till you find something that fits. Don’t just start buying stuff. I’ve never seen something go through so many changes in their house in such a short time. That is not normal

10.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I honestly think she is so quick to change things and make flippant decisions because she only cares about YouTube views, quick cash grabs from brand sponsors, and attention from people online. she truly doesn't care about her house or decorating. Getting as much content out as she can is her only goal. the more videos she pushes out a week, the more views, the more views the more Adsense and sponsorship money.

I wish more people saw through her insufferable fake persona she tries to push.

Her narcissism is always showing.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s attempting to turn that house into something it is not and ruining it, imo. It’s an early 90s tract house with a floor plan that was extremely popular. With some appropriate updating it could have been a very nice home. She’s making poor decisions and she really messed up the primary bathroom and laundry room. She’s got so much crammed into the living room now and those bookcases don’t help. She should have spent the money on a nice kitchen remodel.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'd be afraid of an earthquake and all of those books would fall on someone. (her mother's ashes too!)

13.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 4/24/2024, 05:31 PM) 
    She’s attempting to turn that house into something it is not and ruining it, imo. It’s an early 90s tract house with a floor plan that was extremely popular. With some appropriate updating it could have been a very nice home. She’s making poor decisions and she really messed up the primary bathroom and laundry room. She’s got so much crammed into the living room now and those bookcases don’t help. She should have spent the money on a nice kitchen remodel.

You are so right! Spending it on a good kitchen remodel would have been the way to go. I honestly think the layout (prior to her and Ron ruining the bathroom) was very easy to update. It literally doesn't take a professional to see the potential in that layout. Just someone with a little creativity and imagination which Lauren completely lacks.

I am half tempted to draw up a well designed floor plan and post it here just because it keeps getting worse and worse lol...She needs the help, sheesh.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lauren just posted a "butterfly' on her instagram....uhhh yeah Lauren, that's a moth.

She's ignorant on a grade school level

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It’s seems that most commenters also think it’s a butterfly. How is that possible? She even tagged it #butterfly. Is she doing that for engagement? I’m confused

634 replies since 12/11/2023, 21:29   51858 views