IHeardYouIWasThereSaidTheBitchWithThreeHairsLikeJen Pt. 430

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 11/16/2023, 09:02 PM)
    There are so many cute restaurants and stores in her area. I can't believe she doesn't go out more, even if she's by herself. The weirdest thing to me is the refusal to go to workout classes or a spa. It's normal to go to those places alone. Even making small talk with someone could change her life.

There are nice towns as well, she can go to the Riverwalk and just sit at the many riverside cafes, review them, but no she has to go up a mountain or woggle in Disney. Has she even gone to Navy Pier or Millennium Park or the fountain, just to go, a place where she can just be herself and explore. Jen we are giving you content that does not warrant you to be personal just personable.

2.     +27   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I think what makes the most sense is for her to buy herself a second home. She could get a place along a lake or river in Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, or Missouri. It would be an easy day trip to get to her new "heart home" that she could decorate how she wanted. She would find "her" coffee shop and enjoy Ma's Neighborhood Bakery that makes the best cinnamon rolls. It can be her retreat whenever she doesn't have the kids and a place to take them for the weekend. She could do countless videos on how she is fixing up the place and, as long as she picks a place quaint enough, she can talk about the various festivals they have throughout the year and film that for content. Added bonus, she can talk about her "summer house" or "lake house" in these videos to remind people that she is better than they are.

3.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What is she trying to hide under the white strip??
    Attached Image
    IMG_2272

4.     +54   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    These sunglasses just kill me .
    Attached Image
    IMG_1052

5.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn’t watch TV the same way she doesn’t drink or eat sugar. She may not watch cable TV but she gets plenty of screen time. I think she spends her days working out, eating, shopping (which involves watching what others are buying, researching etc), talking into a camera and planning her asinine “travels”.

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SyntheticThong @ 16/11/2023, 21:48) 
    What is she trying to hide under the white strip??

I’ve never made a pic like that, but it’s probably the name of the city where she’s walking. That’s how Garmin names your activities by default.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is there any way she potentially does vlogmas on Patreon this year?
    I'm currently watching her "Self-Care" day 9 of vlogmas 2020 and it's full of gems, including her previous persona as a guitar player LOL

8.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She will never find a local coffee shop or bakery, except Starbux and this one. And take her kids locally? Who are you kidding? She barely takes them anywhere. She obviously took them to the same dirt road as before, the photographer’s place of choice. She claimed she took them to the children's museum although there is no proof. She should be taking them to pick out gifts for their dad, and if she was nice, their step mom and siblings. Tens is not afraid of her, I am sure her ex harbors no ill will toward D**. Chin is just self centered and thinks everyone owes her everything. She will never be friends with Tens, which is fine, but she should at least be civil. Her circumstances spend a lot of time with her, Chin needs to acknowledge it and stop acting like such a bitch.

She lost everything when she sent out the baby cow vid, her husband and his family. She must have done a number on her tribe when they all came to visit because they are gone. Yet she never sees any of it as her doing. And never will.

Suggesting anything to her will never work, she is fine, she is totally fine.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 16/11/2023, 17:19) 
    I saw this video when looking for the TWO video. September 2011 https://rumble.com/vkj9cn-see-jen-run-my-r...2011-09-04.html

She says bunions many times, talks about her pain from it. How she started with running.

Rollerblading is probably her favorite activity. But she love loves running.

Developed tender knee issues on same side her bunion is bad on. She assumes it was affecting her gait. Got so severe she had to stop and took up swimming. She gained about 12 lbs by the time she graduated which is a lot for her small frame. Wanted to feel fit for her wedding. Tried running again, same issues. Kept trying for 5 years. Would run for 3 months and get injured for 6. A quote from a book running you land with "3 to 5 times your body weight on each foot 80-90 times a minute." She realized her body wasn't meant for running.

Sees an ad for Disney half marathon so she signed up. WDW is her favorite place on the planet. Took it really slow. Bought a Nordic track treadmill. Took months to get to run 5 walk 1. Started running outside. Shin splints, icing her legs. Started putting running back to back with other activities like Zumba.

Sharp pain in her tibia. She kept doing too much and she was injured and had to cancel the race.

21:10 hadn't told anyone except Don and her masseuse "there are certain people in my life despite their good intentions are not the most supportive of me, sometimes when it comes to my goals specifically my fitness goals. I think they just worry about me. It's not just one person, it's a few people."

Off excerise for 3 months. Did a gait analysis, gait was pretty good. Possible she has tight hip flexors. But it also could be the way she lands on her feet because of her BUNIONS to distribute her weight.

Has been running, no more than 3 times a week for the past 6 months. Doesn't do intervals anymore just runs 3 or 4 miles straight through. Outside she does 2 miles and takes a little break and starts again.

Icing a lot, taking advil. Signed up for next year's half marathon.

27:15 "I haven't been since last December. My husband took me when I was really injured and I couldn't walk, I thought I could, I did for one day and I was in agony. I was wearing this big boot. It was sad but kinda fun at the same time. It was like being in a stroller. giggle giggle I would direct him where to take me -pointing and saying take me there and there"
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12315976/...0454_Chrome.jpg)

"I hadn't told anyone again except Don and my masseuse but now you all know and I'm telling my family before this goes up or they will kill me if they find out over YouTube." (Hmmm wonder who those critical people were you mentioned before)

She's signed up for some local races. Wants to make sure she can run 3 miles through outside. Signed up for a couple and there is a couple she's looking at. A 10k Turkey run and 15k hot chocolate run. (Chicagoians must have been mean to her since she's never done another).

31:15 "I don't know why I gravitate towards it so much when my body clearly doesn't like it."

Has more hair in half her head than she has today
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12315976/...3847_Chrome.jpg)

Wow her story of how many times they moved and how many schools she had been to, gives a Stephen King's Sleepwalkers vibe! 😲... was she a psycho because of whom her parents had to move and run away from places to places?

10.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Please don’t comment on Jenny’s appearance or offer any advice. She’s perfect as she is. Gosh :snickering:

IMG_2689

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Also, she herself mentioned swimming in this video, as a low impact full body exercise alternative. One of bakers suggested swimming only few days back here. So Jen herself mentioned she tried swimming before. Why not now anymore??

12.     +46   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She takes the utmost pride in being an unkempt, unwashed hag.

13.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 16/11/2023, 22:39) 
    Also, she herself mentioned swimming in this video, as a low impact full body exercise alternative. One of bakers suggested swimming only few days back here. So Jen herself mentioned she tried swimming before. Why not now anymore??

Most likely because she would need to shower off prior to contaminating other swimmers.

14.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I remember she had a “what’s in my swim bag” video and she packed like she was going away for a weekend.

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 11/16/2023, 03:37 PM) 
    Please don’t comment on Jenny’s appearance or offer any advice. She’s perfect as she is. Gosh :snickering:

IMG_2689

No, bish. Jen drip dries and and collects oil on her scalp, these days. Love, peace, and hair grease! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

893 replies since 15/11/2023, 16:20   85467 views