WhyTheThanksgivingWrath?YouDoTheMathLikeJen Pt. 431

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 25/11/2023, 22:36) 

She won’t get it since she doesn’t do any of those things. It simply won’t apply to her. Besides, she probably can’t wait.

2.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I missed a couple of boards because I enjoyed Thanksgiving back in my home state with my family whom I love (unlike Jen), so forgive me if I’m repeating something that has been discussed. I had a moment of almost feeling sorry for her until she went into her pity-poor-me spiel about how she has to do everything alone — cooking, cleaning, hosting, parenting. Yes, that can be overwhelming, sure. BUT, she’s alone because of her own terrible behavior. She drives people away and then acts surprised when they skedaddle. She’s the queen of cutting herself and then complaining that she’s bleeding. I mean, she’s facing the consequences of her own actions, and that stings. Again, sure. But it’s been four years! She hasn’t done a damned thing to change her situation in FOUR years.

Also, I chuckled when she said that she didn’t work for the first five years of her marriage. Bitch, you still don’t work. Faffing around with your camera and posting these so-called videos isn’t actual work. Can y’all imagine if she had to actually juggle work with all the things that she has to do own her own? If this tiny glimpse of the 99%-er life has her on the verge of tears, she would flip her shit entirely with a real job and real responsibilities. It’s quite pitiful, actually.

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SnailGizzCream @ 25/11/2023, 22:17) 
    Is the only way to watch her latest rant vid is to sub to her Patreon? I’m having fomo.

Never!!! omg

And welcome!

4.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow thanks to whoever linked that video. I am speechless. She is so miserable. Absolutely giddy about her $200 advent calendar (ok, fine) - but has no problem bitching on camera about hosting her family and spending a dime on food for them. She literally said she “begrudgingly hosts” and is “resentful”. Crack that wallet open for someone besides yourself & go to a nice restaurant! Sheesh. If I were her family and knew she felt this way I’d be like “ok no problem I’ll stay home” I mean damn. 😳

5.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    That calendar sold out too. $300 for a paper box with music and some chocolates.

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sheisnuts, noifandsabd big butts like Jen

7.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I also think she is spot on talking about hosting these big Ross parties being a buffer for her own family. I think that’s a huge part of why she did it. Having her family over is unbearable for her (apparently), but it is more manageable when there are a dozen other people there to mingle and change the dynamic.

8.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The bottom line is, she is sad about being divorced. She can slap whatever label on she wants… And she can complain about the pilgrims and being a single mom and all the other bullshit that comes out of her mouth but the bottom line is.

She is sad about having children, and she is sad about being divorced!!!!

Nobody would be disappointed if you weren’t there… Everybody would be happier in fact, because nobody would have to listen to you be a sad sap about everything… Everybody would just be like yeah, Jenny’s not here. She still hasn’t accepted the divorce… She still processing. It’s fine we’re having another drink.!!!!!!!

QUOTE (LurkHer @ 26/11/2023, 00:14) 
    I also think she is spot on talking about hosting these big Ross parties being a buffer for her own family. I think that’s a huge part of why she did it. Having her family over is unbearable for her (apparently), but it is more manageable when there are a dozen other people there to mingle and change the dynamic.

The Rosses replaced her family. It wasn’t about the Rosses being a buffer. It was literally about them replacing her family… The only time she went around her family was to boast about her new life and spend a bunch of money and throw that in everybody’s face.

I’m sure that her parents are real sad that they aren’t at a real Thanksgiving celebration with the Rosses… Because she blew that up for them as well!!!

And I have no doubt in my mind at all that the Rosses would have a big huge Thanksgiving celebration, and include Jenny and her parents even now with being remarried… But again Jenny is the problem!!!!

9.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTEAlso, I chuckled when she said that she didn’t work for the first five years of her marriage. Bitch, you still don’t work.
    [/QUOTE]
    When she says that, my mind hears sitcom canned laughter.

via GIPHY

10.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe if Jen had a drink or two that stick could be pulled out of her ass. My mom is a lot like Jen, which makes Thanksgiving and other events stressful but we still get together and do what we can to have fun. We do walk around eggshells and watch what we say because the littlest thing can be thrown out of proportion (which I think happens around Jen). Most of her viewers do not even seem to care about her sad travel videos and run Disney videos. I doubt that she ever cared about Indigenous people before she started listening to Pantsuit Politics. Hopefully, next year she will be alone with Blue and not drain her family.

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62920473

910 replies since 20/11/2023, 22:56   93799 views