ABirdAndTheBoylesSheRoasted,NextYearShe’llBeGhosted,EitherWayThey’reBothDoneLikeJen Pt. 432

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 26/11/2023, 01:32) 
    Jen wants Thanksgiving cancelled for all of America! :hearty-laugh:

Let the white coated orderlies step in right here.

2.     +20   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wonder if something happened between her/Scott as he did the pity trips with her now nothing. And I wonder if they're mad at her over the nephews wedding and how it ruined her perfect RunDisney year.

If she's this bad at Thanksgiving I need to order more popcorn for Christmas if she has to entertain any family members.

3.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 26/11/2023, 01:32) 
    Jen wants Thanksgiving cancelled for all of America! :hearty-laugh:

It’s the “clique” issue all over again with her. If she doesn’t enjoy Thanksgiving, no one should. No one is going to break her door down and demand she make giblet gravy or else. If she has the balls to put her family down on the internet like she did, she can certainly tell them she’s passing on Thanksgiving from now on. She just needs something to bitch about.

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Frankly, the only Thanksgiving that would actually work for the words (thanks giving) is Chin actually leaving ALL SM platforms and disappearing from everyone's sight. That would be a day, wait a year of Thanksgiving Days. And hopefully she would be gone because she is getting the mental health she needs. No Peloton, no subscription mail, no chocolate calendars, no Starbucks or Whole Foods. Just 24/7 therapy.

5.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    LMAO! I'm not sure if she believes this shit or if she's calling the Bakery out on this heart holding nuttery.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%201918

6.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Stop shitposting, start therapy.

God she’s exhausting.

7.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 26/11/2023, 01:46) 
    LMAO! I'm not sure if she believes this shit or if she's calling the Bakery out on this heart holding nuttery.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%201918

Holy crap that sounds like some one talking about an egg they were asked to pretend parent in junior high.

8. Hard Candy
        +12   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 26/11/2023, 02:00) 

SPOILER (click to view)
    -

Holy crap that sounds like some one talking about an egg they were asked to pretend parent in junior high.

"This" This...? It's a small lot of questions, it doesn't even say anything? THIS

9.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen thrives on attention and martyrdom. She’ll never give up the opportunity for both.

10.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism?

Status
    Anonymous
    WhereDoesDaddySleep Wow, thanks for posting such a comprehensive timeline! I wondered why there weren't anymore Thanksgiving party planning videos after 2015.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Let's play this out. She gets the balls to seek out a real psychological professional. She sits down for her first session and is asked what brings you here today?
    Her answer is.....

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%201918

12.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Finally got through the video. The comments she had about being “independent” was THE MOST eye rolly for me. I’m an actual independent person. Single. High maintenance/energy dog. With a house. Even with my brother living with me to help with finances I worry more about my credit card debt than the fact that I have non-existent $300 advent calendars to get out of the box by myself. What stupid stressors.

That resentment she talks about probably comes from seeing Tens pull off even more lavish affairs right? I can’t believe she actually used that word. So telling how much she actually obsesses about other people

Guess what…most holidays include family stress. Build boundaries to protect yourself. But Gene’s result would be she would be alone. No chosen family to fall back on. She’s gripping to the Boyles’ because they’re all she has. I know points that have been shared before….but how much more glaring/transparent can she get

PS the “native” history thing came out of left field. I understand it actually comes from the Pantsuit ladies but still. I guess it’s just another way Gene regurgitates the thoughts/words of others

13.     +50   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How does this decidedly unemployed person, unemployed by choice in her early twenties have so many complaints? Again, the unreliable narrator who just had a Moscow Mule after a Disney race telling the camera she doesn't drink unless she's on vacation. And yet, how many vacations are there each month?

How telling it is to read that she wants to run to Disney and leave the holiday behind. Isn't that what she does every single week of the month? Leave everything behind and run away,

Complaining about the 10 years she hosted Thanksgiving and nobody else would take the reins. While enjoying someone else's vacation home all alone at whim. However did she recuperate at all those frequent trips to Utah, the St. Regis, Dominican Republic, Miraval, Disney, Italy and Tahiti? Oregon for Ali Edwards or Los Angeles, Go Wild conventions. Ugh! How helpful were all those massages, acupuncture, physical therapy and sessions with Judith. I mean, there was just. no. time. for herself. Making videos about taking "Personal Days" and spending thousands, and showing those very expensive purchases to the internet were just exhausting.

I don't know how difficult it must have been to have an aunt on call to babysit my dog for dinners out or grocery trips, or weekends in Chicago, trips to New York and the Hamptons. In between crocheting, card making, coloring books (because I'm 5), casual Photoshop classes and daily walks to Starbucks, I'm going to need a nap.

14.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm confused now. I'm positive she hosted "some" big dinner while hugely pregnant with Donny and sick. We talked about it and felt badly for her because she had been sick for several months. Apparently it's wasn't Thanksgiving 2017 since that's when they went to Disney. It's gonna bug me....when was that? :tearing-hair: :being-confused-smiley-emoticon: :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

15.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just wish her fam jam would see that so they could give her the final F you to her and never be heard from again. I know her nieces have IG and so does her nephew and his wife (and her mom). The IG stories were only the tip of the crazy iceberg though so I also hope someone in that circle knows about us and watched it as well.

889 replies since 26/11/2023, 00:36   93150 views