ABirdAndTheBoylesSheRoasted,NextYearShe’llBeGhosted,EitherWayThey’reBothDoneLikeJen Pt. 432

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From wheredoesdaddysleep recap, great job on that! "We spent Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's. She was so sweet to host for us. We were so bummed not to be able to host this year, we had totally planned to...I couldn't do it without [Don]. There's a lot I can do on my own, but that party is too much for me to do on my own, cuz he cooks half the food, I cook the other half and he helps me with the setup, with like moving the furniture and I can--I mean, I can't do that on my own, especially with babies, no."

2018 plant based, everyone brings meat dishes :hearty-laugh: FU to Jen. She said they always all chip in and bring things when they gather.

2023 I'm tired of doing everything myself.

2.     +46   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When Jen said she always wanted to be a housewife, I think she meant the stereotype of “Ladies Who Lunch” or a kept woman who sits around eating bonbons (either way—food was involved :snickering: ).

3.     +39   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wtf she spent $600 at WF….that would feed my family for a month. We have thanksgiving twice once with my family and once with my husband’s family. Not once when preparing food did I feel resentful toward anyone. Hell I made the 20 lb turkey for my husband's family. I think she’s just starting to realize how much her ex really did and it’s crushing her soul to be alone.

4.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen "uses" her family when it suits her. Brother stepped in to spend time with her after the divorce. Gravy & Jill used to come one day a week to help with the kids when they were little. Gravy was her financial advisor. She said they were her "rock" after the divorce, so who knows what happened.

Anyway, her parents won't be here forever and I wonder when they are gone if brother will come all the way from St Louis to see Jen. She will be all alone one day with no one to blame but herself.

5.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 26/11/2023, 03:49) 
    Jen "uses" her family when it suits her. Brother stepped in to spend time with her after the divorce. Gravy & Jill used to come one day a week to help with the kids when they were little. Gravy was her financial advisor. She said they were her "rock" after the divorce, so who knows what happened.

Anyway, her parents won't be here forever and I wonder when they are gone if brother will come all the way from St Louis to see Jen. She will be all alone one day with no one to blame but herself.

That’s the thing, you can’t believe a word Jen says, good, bad or otherwise. She rewrites history constantly.

I still can’t believe she said all she did in that video. I hope her family sees it and calls her out.

6.     +29   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    So has the shame eating from posting that cringiest overshare happened yet?

7.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 11/26/2023, 03:54 AM) 
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 26/11/2023, 03:49) 

That’s the thing, you can’t believe a word Jen says, good, bad or otherwise. She rewrites history constantly.

I still can’t believe she said all she did in that video. I hope her family sees it and calls her out.

I think that's why she has "communication" issues with her family. She can't lie, or rewrite history with them, the way she does on SM.
    They call her out on her lies and point out her selfish behavior and she doesn't like it.

8.     +37   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Shamelessly eating leftovers she did not even want to make or order for her family

9.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did the guests leave? Is it safe for that fatty to binge freely on leftovers without Jill's judging eyes?

She is so weirdly obsessed with Jennifer Garner.

10.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This video was amazing. It makes a great entry of a live case study of solitary confinement.

She did so much in thanksgiving past because of her anxiety. It helped her control what was going on around her. Which makes more sense as she probably used her hosting as a way to avoid her family. I do this for Christmas with my family because they stress me out so I retreat to the kitchen lol. Plus she loves attention and to play the victim. I’m sure people complimented her and she interpreted it that she had done a great job, not anyone who helped.

What she needs to understand (but won’t) is that just because you make a change, doesn’t mean people will accept it or reciprocate it.

11.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    ok im late to the game my cager and I were out of town

did this bitch really roll outta bed and go to Whole Foods with her hair looking like that? omg how is she not completely embarrassed by her lack of hygiene and grooming

good lord Jennifer get a padded room asap

12.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/11/2023, 00:36) 
    thanks to Aloner Like Jen for this thread title :thumbs-up:

giphy

Thank you!

13.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her brother was going to concerts with her. I think Gravy was driving the kids to school, or home from school, I can't remember. This very much reminds me of the video/gif that was a snow day, and I think she looked despondent saying she fed everybody and took care of her house.

I think everything is an exaggeration. The grocery shopping is not a big deal unless you make it, or maybe unless you're not grocery shopping and ordering takeout all the time? Why not just pick a few Thanksgiving specific things every time you go to the store? Parenting is another layer? What about when the kids are in school or with D**, or getting driven by Gravy? How hard is it to put a turkey on the grill and make 3 sides? Bev brought dessert. Cleaning ladies cleaned. What's the issue here?

Whatever happened to we can do hard things?

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just watched the video. Is she blaming both Jill and Suzanne for insisting that she host Thanksgiving? Or just her mom? Who do you think has the drinking problem in her family? My guess is her Dad.

15.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism?

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (REmily2021 @ 11/26/2023, 07:09 AM) 
    My guess is her Dad.

He sure belted out those Xmas tunes without much (if any) asking. It's all coming into focus.

889 replies since 26/11/2023, 00:36   93150 views