ABirdAndTheBoylesSheRoasted,NextYearShe’llBeGhosted,EitherWayThey’reBothDoneLikeJen Pt. 432

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wonder ( with wonder) if the interaction with CC was planned? Jen is a Kristina Braly stan and her daughter did a similar thing in the latest vlog :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20231127_205013_Instagram

3.     +23   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Tubby is jealous of anyone who is better looking than her and she’s jealous of anyone who enjoys life more than she does. Which is basically everyone. Jen is such a jealous pig she can barely breathe. She disgusts me. Maybe I’m being dramatic, but if I were Don I wouldn’t trust her around my children. She has pure evil in her eyes when she looks at them. Especially poor CC. Again jealous of a beautiful little girl when she’s a homely hag.

HomelyHagLikeJen

4.     +22   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The visit from CC looked set up to me also.

5.     +42   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She says “my people” to not confuse anyone by saying “my loved ones”, which as we all know are her car, bank account, Disney ears, etc.

6.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Interruption by her kids totally seemed planned. Earlier in the video, before CC actually came into the room, Jin stops to listen, looking toward the door, saying, "oh, I have some little chicklets coming in to feed me. They've made some cafe' and they are making food." Slight pause, then says, "nope"
    Sure seems like she told them to come bring her some of their 'food' while she was filming, instead of closing the door herself and telling them she would be able to eat their pretend food when she was done 'working' in her office.

7.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Both nieces and a boyfriend and a dog stayed with Jen. There were 8 adults for Thanksgiving. She said that often: Jill, Gravy, Jen, Scott, Bev, Niece 1, Niece 2, Boyfriend, She also said that her nieces were 18 & 20 and that her guests were 18, 20 and 22.

The cruise thing is stupid. Now, I have cruised on Thanksgiving with several family members several times. We love it. We aren't on Disney, because we don't have small children. I know that Disney Cruises can appeal to adults without kids, too, but I think that the majority of people who go on it have kids, or grew up going there. Jen's "people" did not. There is no way in heck that they would want to pay 2X a different cruise lines fare to go on a Disney Cruise. Jen knows that. She can say "I offered, I put it out there".

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jens version of a party was dinner with the retirement home folks. She wouldn’t know what to do if her nieces actually partied in her home. My guess is they stayed up playing games and talking.

9.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her family only includes herself, Jasper, the Fartrunner, and the dozen or so AG dolls rotting away in her storage unit.

10.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's so gross how Jen whoops it up with every Peleton instructor---but when she has her living, breathing nieces and bf in her basement, she can not tolerate the partying.

Do you think she wore that stupid TWA Stewardess in Scrubs posing as a Short-Waisted Arabian Night outfit around the young folks?

major fist bump, you guys.

11.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism?

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 28/11/2023, 05:44) 
    Jens version of a party was dinner with the retirement home folks. She wouldn’t know what to do if her nieces actually partied in her home. My guess is they stayed up playing games and talking.

If I were her nieces, I’d bust out that vodka and play a drinking game. Take a drink every time Gene says “magic”.

Maybe that’s why her parents drink all the vodka. Anytime she says how happy she is without furniture, her mom takes a shot.

12.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is just soooo supremely unlikeable. She has nothing but complaints about her people.

13.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen lives a ridiculous life that I’m sure has been the topic of many family conversations. Then she suggests her “people” join her on another overpriced escape from reality instead of celebrating a holiday at home the way her elderly parents prefer. When they (justifiably) turn her down, i’m sure in her pea brain they are being difficult or causing drama, or some other nonsense that allows her to be a victim of her complicated family of origin.

14.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    100%. I think she would have been fine to host the whole family if she did not have kids, but they are so burdensome to her. The cruise provides babysitting, tasty treats, a gym, and alone time. The perfect holiday for Jen.

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 11/28/2023, 01:32 AM) 
    A cruise helps her deal with her kids. She really thought she could use the same tactic to help her deal with her family. :lol:

Have the kids for more than a weekend? CRUISE! That way she can dump them off at the kids' club, and she has a million people around helping her corral her feral kids and make sure they don't hurt themselves. She is the ONLY ADULY ON THE PREMISES and has to do all the PARENTING otherwise!!! 😤

15.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I was also wondering why Jill n Gravy don’t host. In our family everyone makes it more convenient for the older parents and goes to them. Brings a dish.

Jen made it seem like they’re two old bitter drunks!

889 replies since 26/11/2023, 00:36   93168 views