CrazyCleaningMama-replacing Kyle again with the new man of the month, where white collar crimes are no big deal, and animals come and go!

Part 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thread title by Cindylouwhooo!
    :thumbs-up:

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Still laying it on thick about the BEST thanksgiving ever and it’s now Sunday. Her usual MO when she’s trying to convince everyone she’s so so happy. 🙄

Two months from now, when she’s with the next guy her train wreck-loving followers will once again tell her “you deserve happiness, mama” 😂

3.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How awkward will it be 20 years from now when her kids are showing their family photos to their significant others and there’s just different men in each holiday one? The embarrassment and shame she’s inflicting and she doesn’t even know it.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MiracleToyota @ 26/11/2023, 15:27) 
    Still laying it on thick about the BEST thanksgiving ever and it’s now Sunday. Her usual MO when she’s trying to convince everyone she’s so so happy. 🙄

Two months from now, when she’s with the next guy her train wreck-loving followers will once again tell her “you deserve happiness, mama” 😂

Omg it’ll be like clockwork. Her followers are just as delulu as she is.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Every vlog she advertises has a clickbait title.

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Grinandbearit @ 11/26/2023, 10:25 PM) 

I don't have a subscription, but the first comment was this:
    What we do is boil the head and take a pressure washer to blow everything out and scrape the rest around the head off and then wrap in toilet paper with peroxide and keep soaking it with that for a couple days so the skull is white

Obviously, no major info as usual. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MiracleToyota @ 26/11/2023, 23:11) 

What we do is boil the head and take a pressure washer to blow everything out and scrape the rest around the head off and then wrap in toilet paper with peroxide and keep soaking it with that for a couple days so the skull is white

Boiling and pressure washing heads? Peroxide Til the skull is white? Lol what the heck is this even in reference to?!?

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (THE_D @ 11/26/2023, 11:15 PM) 

Boiling and pressure washing heads? Peroxide Til the skull is white? Lol what the heck is this even in reference to?!?

I'm assuming it's some redneck hobby? lol

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

That’s scary stuff there….I'm guessing he hunts possibly. I have no clue what any of that means though. That’s a stab in the dark! I’m guessing it’s no big deal on the click bait. It never is.

10.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I checked with my friend who still subscribes. He's selling his house, and her teaser line on IG that he did something without telling her (which I don't believe!) Is he made a list of wedding guests without telling her. Said he has a lot of friends and family and it would be around 300 people. He did it bc he was "just wondering." And they went to his mom's for Thanksgiving. My bet is she's already pregnant or at least trying

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Women who get pregnant with any old man with absolutely no thought blow my mind. Been with my man 11 years and still question if we should have kids lolol I can’t even fathom meeting a random, moving him in, marrying him and/or having a baby with him. It’s just wildddd

Editing to add *TRYING to have a child with a random. Accidents happen.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ewww, so he's in a rush to get married too? If that's not a sign something is off with him, I don't know what is.

She keeps throwing so much shade at Kyle--that IG story about men who yell and break things; not saying Kyle didn't do such things, but I would imagine the relationship was toxic mainly because of her and her family's interference in their marriage. A person can only tolerate so much!

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait, what? Has he even proposed? Is Emily even legally divorced? Weird…

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This will be interesting to watch being played out. He’s a 37 year old bachelor…I hope he’s not too attached to his paycheck because you know she’s going to spend every dime he makes and then some. By the time she’s on to baby daddy number 3 he will be so deep in debt from her spending habits that he’ll be moving into his mama’s house.

I wonder if she has run a credit check on him yet? 😂

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cindylouwhooo @ 11/27/2023, 07:13 PM) 
    This guy looks like a wish version of kyle! Her son in the picture looks like that could be his son! She probably LOVES that! And she will love to hear it! But in reality he isn’t their dad! I bet anything she purposely starts fights with Kyle and makes it so hard on him to get the kids! She makes it seem like he doesn’t get them because it’s his choice and I don’t believe that at all! He wanted his family and he didn’t want to live off of her parents. She didn’t want to live in anything other than a brand new home and that’s what it was all about!

I'm sure he exploded when she said she was moving into that new house that daddy paid for with or without him.

I agree, he does look like a wish version of Kyle--definitely a downgrade in looks, that's for sure!

1025 replies since 26/11/2023, 13:03   137080 views