Crocodile Tears on Her Couch of Pee. Wah, Wah, Wah, Pity Me. We Must Have Missed the Magic, While Darlene Stole Her Mom's Christmas Tree- Part 41

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Credit for thread title goes to CheapAssMustard

Merry Christmas everyone!

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Great title CAM!

:7043:

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    December 21, 2023 Liemas Day 21 -Easy Holiday Treats -Gingerbread Bars & 3 Shit Chocolates

Just what an obese family that's been packing on the pounds for months needs -more sugar. Nope, no restrictions at the Travis Estate. It's Christmas! We have to have treats!

Boxes & boxes of cookies purchased & baked & it just keeps going.

Man, that January depression is going to be epic! Between the weight gain & her broken marriage, we may not even see her until February. Let's hope. I think we all need a break.

That's it Dar, keep baking & keep whining. I love that the best.

Video

4.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hannah Quote:

Long, limp stripey hair running down a melting face. Then red plaid and black and white horizontal stripes, stretched over tree trunk arms and a bosom that could block out daylight. Sheesh . . . :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

:hearty-laugh: HILARIOUS!

I just binged-read pages of you Brilliant Bakers!

This is THE WORST VLOGMAS IN HISTORY!

Love the new thread title! good one Cam! 👍

Some thoughts:

I think she's been drugging the dogs....EXPecially Hunter. He just hasn't been acting right for Months.... arthritis my ass......

She's definitely vague about "things she does" alluding to outings..and her Pretend Girlfriend who texts her about the weather .....ya..sure, sure....

And... DAY-UM....she could serve her dried up charcuterie board on her ass!

Screenshot_20231219_101126_YouTube-17031731895393

She shows her garage freezer FILLED with Everything she's baked... no gifting of the treats? NOPE! They are all for Dar-alacart-ass....

She's been shit-faced in the most recent vlogs..... Michael "Blu-bay: :crying:

It may have been Cam made mention of Steve's E-coli office pot luck! I'M DYING! :crying:

She was on the verge of hysteria the morning Stupid drove Andy to school (in the dark) MY GAWD.... I've never seen anyone SO Happy to be alone!

"They" broke a door knob. How? Did Drunk Dar lock herself out and had to break in? I'm sure there's a good story there.....

Today....more baking..... Diabetes-Dar. She is going to BLOW!!!

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Marking my spot

6.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I cannot believe the amount of cookies/baking she has done for 3 people. There were at least 4 boxes of those slice and bake cookies. 8 dozen cookies she baked a few days ago. Double batches of cranberry bliss bars. Muffins were bought several times this month. And she is baking again. And I bet Dar just can't figure out why her weight isn't dropping. :XD: I am sure the Instagram nutritionist that said Darlene can eat whatever she wants in moderation could not be wrong.

She doesn't have long to lose 100 pounds. And honestly, 100 pounds would be a start but she would still be overweight. I know she claims that her doctor said she isn't "too far gone", but I think she is getting to that point.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Stupid is home for the next two weeks if not longer.
    College is done, so we all know what that means, Melt down DAR coming in hot !

I saw someone in the video, feet of course walking by

Stupid stay in the basement learn from Andy, it is the best way to beat the wrath of the beast you live with !

never hurts to rewatch this numbskull lol says its closed from dec 22 to jan 1 but he is admin so I highly doubt he is needed this week or next week.