Crocodile Tears on Her Couch of Pee. Wah, Wah, Wah, Pity Me. We Must Have Missed the Magic, While Darlene Stole Her Mom's Christmas Tree- Part 41

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Cucumbers are for eating!!

:hearty-laugh:

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That’s about the only thing getting eaten :smoking-smiley-face:

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (my groceries @ 16/1/2024, 19:29) 
    That’s about the only thing getting eaten :smoking-smiley-face:

Remember this?

Manhandle that man meat!

Screenshot_20221027-031504_Brave_0

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Y'all are ruining cucumbers for me :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic She manhandles everything. She was aggressive buttering Steve's toast in today video too. :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Sorry everyone, I don’t think I’ll get up a recap today. I’m not feeling well enough to watch her :crying:

Hopefully Chortle will take one for the team.

I’ll check in later or tomorrow :6792:

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is parsley really a substitute for a bay leaf? I don't think so.

7.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 16/1/2024, 21:32) 
    Is parsley really a substitute for a bay leaf? I don't think so.

Nobody really knows. We all know bay leaves do something to add flavor and we know which dishes to add them to, but no one has discovered exactly what flavor they impart. No one has said, "I can tell this is missing bay leaf." J/k

On the other hand, we do know what parsley tastes like and, no, it's not a substitute for bay leaf.

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayla M @ 16/1/2024, 21:10) 
    Sorry everyone, I don’t think I’ll get up a recap today. I’m not feeling well enough to watch her :crying:

I hope you're okay Kayla. The flu and rsv is running rampant in our area. Today was a total joke. I lost track of her lies she told.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh dear gawd
    Is this suppose to be so cool she is using music and
    filming instead of her drag voice? well it IS better than her
    man voice voice over.
    Who films thru a screened window for what reason? the reason isnt good enough.
    all you see is screen, but even more odd IS That she left it IN the video? Its snow ffs. get over yourself!

HOLY BUTTER for Heart attack stupid and his eggs, Anyone else think that was alot ? or just me.
    after what 25 yrs of marriage and a SAH person, a lazy pos person, she says she FINALLY? perfected his sunny side up eggs? OK then, not something I would brag about Darlene. U r almost 50 yrs old. I wouldnt announce that myself but you do you cow.

gosh I meant to add something from yesterday ONce again STUPID buys something for them to eat or its anything he purchases for that matter IT IS NEVER GOOD, never right, never ever something she wants or likes !! its crazy and this time its an artisan bread that was shit according to DaRLENE! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic
    I would think at this point he is afraid to buy anything on his way home ffs as she is never happy about what he choses, what a complete idiot he is for staying in this marriage, but again HE IS STUPID so.

Back to breakfast so Stupid is the one who gets to "try" the sour dough ( of course )
    Not quite sure why she made him breakfast but didnt make or show hers?

OH shoot another comment about yesterdays "I PICKED UP" items. ( way cant she say I bought the items ? who knows ) but That ham she bought the processed lunch meat that is HAM, has got to be the worst company who makes cold cuts and its very cheap FOR A REASON, it is gross and I tried I believe a turkey kind and it was, I dont even know, if it WAS turkey thats how bad it was,many many yrs ago, NEVER AGAIN and as I said cheap for a reason, so then I smiled cause it was for STUPID and his pizza choice. then it clicked of course he gets garbage ham and not some nice deli sliced black forest ham or ANY other Ham other than that budding shit. EYEDUNNO? u get me on this?
    If you like it its fine I still love you ! :6792:

But my point is she feeds him crap every chance she gets, and thats what that was,"ham" its so obvi she can barely stand the man.

Did she ONCE say she was going to use her bread maker when she was mentioning ALL the breads she his going to make ? I dont think she did and prob didnt for a reason thinking people will be waiting on pins n needles for her to make home made bread FROM SCRATCH and if she does? well that bread maker was a LIE! per usual.

Cam I couldnt agree more the whole lead in to any video that long concerning COFFEE from a keurig no less? is beyond LAME.

is it a french press or anything OTHER than a pod? Nope its a keurig ffs.
    soooooooooooooo...
    Tune in friends and watch me throw A crap pod of coffee into my keurig and Im going to film it at least twice through out the day cause yanno i need more caffeine cause im so so busy!

Also I Just might film a third cup of coffee too!! Oh and keep an eye out friends to see, if I use my DISPLAY MUG soon, instead of switching it out and using another mug * good grief bakers

she irks me to NO END. its fascinating that she thinks- THINKS! she is all that, can you imagine talkin to some people at a grocery store about sales and now you deem that person a friend, no doubt she tells that story to anyone who will listen, hair dresser nail people STUPID and SARAH! "ya ya he was buying sour dough so i did lol isnt that funny?"

She also loves to say EVERYBODY or EVERYONE is making this, or that, or buying this, or that, she just has to follow
    and everybodies new years resolution is to make sour dough bread? LMAO WTF? SO what ?

does that mean you have too, why yes it does, cause as I said no original idea in her head and once again she wants to be like EVERYONE else.
    So all those everybodies and everyones are strangers on the internet. HAHAHAH and its hilarious. She is so juvenile its hard to look at her and think wow she has the brain of a 12 yr old,but a body of a line backer!, who is wandering around in stores and driving its rather scary to think about.

its really sad. she cant live her own life= cause its so boring, so she follows others who are living a great life and DAR is always hoping she will suddenly turn into those people and be happy and it will never happen.

take those Tree collars for instance,everyone has them so,
    so we all know that her list of wanting to be like others is HUGE!
    she has to have all the latest gadgets, spends the money, shows them off and then never uses them !

She prob saw someone was doing a blue winter theme at their home so yep she has to do it too, money is no option it seems.

Her house has NO theme/style ever, tiered trays do not suit her home, that home is a mish mash of themes/styles but nothing cohesive its stupid and ugly and such a waste of money. BEADS ? really Darlene, do you know how to place them? NOPE she just put them in a circle on the tiered tray and thats it hahahahaha

A Plastic cabinet with wood items and a wrinkled runner that is the wrong colour and stupid knick knacks placed about? oh and dollar store plastic tray for keys n such, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW DARLENE? Nah and you wont be.

I have no words for the dogs coming in the house, we all saw it. can we all say it together LAZY DIRTY HAG!
    that floor has to be ruined with water damage at this point. NOT even a floor mat at the door ? WTF?

oh husband got a cocoa ball for christmas its called a hot chocolate bomb or cocoa bomb you fool. but wow doesnt she sound THRILLED to be making it for him? NOPE, jealous much. again shocking she leaves this in her video when it clearly sounds like she hates him and does NOT want to make that choco gift for him. SO OBVI! why is the question.
    Well wait a min I guess I heard her tone wrong then she just said she LIKES doing little things for him. IM DYING! WTF? no you do not why are you lying?

Not sure why STUPID couldnt enjoy opening the bomb why did she do it ? cause she has to see first n such , it was HIS GIFT FFS! Ugh

oh oh there it is a coffee update friends ! ugh

coffee and NOW? she is hungry lol sorry but at first glance that did NOT look like a home made pizza by any means. then i saw the giant lumps of crust.
    She is going to go head and have two pieces of pizza, oK so what?
    oh she didnt have breakfast, ok why? what an idiot she is. hahah its about finding that balance YET AGAIN, and something she is working on in 2024? hahah Dear gawd, AGAIN? where is that damn balance people????

odd why isnt stupid emptying the dishwasher or Andy?

its time people ! lol dishwasher wasnt emptied and i guess thats a balance issue again.
    She loves the busy time in her house wtf ? MORE LIES ! and holy crap I have to say she is huge like massive. WOW
    sorry still laughing at her saying she LOVES when everyone is home. SHe is blantantly lying why? SHe loves homemaking when everyone is home? this is hilarious. she realized she loves the busyness? the noise etc./ WHere did Darlene Travis go?

TV and tablets = busyness? Umm ok then. PAthetic really.

crap IM only 7 min in? I cant im so done she just pisses me off and all that lying just put me over the edge !

I might finish my recap tomorrow.

or read the comments :) you guys are the best!

HAHAH KAyla I just read your comment ! and I had bailed at 7 mins of this crap today. I will do my best and perhaps finish later tonight, feel better soon!!

Edited by Chortle - 1/16/2024, 04:10 PM

10.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

Feel better. :hug: 😘

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

I hope you feel better soon, Kayla!

12.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’ll never look at cucumbers the same again. Actually, I’ll probably never look at cucumbers again, full stop. 😂

I wonder what Darlene’s come hither look is. Shudder, on second thought, no I don’t. 🤢😳🫣

Y’all are on fire!

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Put a bag of cookies in front of her…she probably bats her lashes at jumbo muffins

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How soon y'all forget Dar's speculoos cookie butter face. I think Cornflake Queen made this gif.

K4xSRU

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Looks like a pressurized fart being released

1036 replies since 21/12/2023, 16:16   39636 views