New year, New diet, New MLM- She'll probably try it. Nevertheless, it's still the same BS with Jess- Part 10

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by YTgroupie :thumbs-up:

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Unfortunately David the elf appears in the opening of gifts again …fortunately Jess covers some of it up with a montage. Why does he think it’s cute? Jess has to be embarrassed right? Good god. Glad to see Nate has matching pjs this year!!
    And I have seen quality family cookbooks and that ain’t one. What a shoddy piece of crap?! I did one once a million years ago thru Shutterfly and wrote stories and added pics of family. Some of what she did looked like bad xerox copies, wtf? Do better Jess! On IG she did her before and now pics to start her coaching journey. God that pisses me off! And she used a pretty bad pic of her making coffee for breakfast at nonnies house. Seems she could have picked a better one because she looked heavier there than at home.

3.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lucy can never let anyone open their own gifts. I really wish Mark would have pushed her away. Even after being told to stop, she insisted on helping. The boy is almost 4 and knows how to rip paper, no "help" needed.
    It was nice to see Nate so engaged in his gift opening and Im guessing its because it wasnt food and a Sprite. The next time she says he doesnt care, she is getting called out. Wonder what happend that we seen Lucy open several gifts in a row and not rotating from each kid. Also wonder if she tries opening the cousins gifts too.
    As far as the weight pics. No comparison ones a dress (ugly unflattering as it is) the other a kind of side view that hides most of her thickness but still was not a good representation of before and after. It did make her appear thinner but really would make more sense to do similar clothing and angles. I hope no one else gets scammed into this unhealthy eating plan. Abuse of power if you will, using her viewers this way. Maybe she will get in hot water for someone joining and realizing its dangerous.

4.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jess’ obsession with the nephew is so bizarre. The poor little dude looks like he’s being held captive in her thumbnail. She doesn’t show much interest towards any of the other kids in the family.
    I thought the recipe book was a sweet idea, but I agree that it could’ve been better. As we all know, if it’s for someone other than for herself, Jess isn’t willing to put much money towards it.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mark is the only kid crying/having a tantrum while they were getting the yearly family photo. He threw a fit the whole time. Of course the other two little boys were perfectly behaved.

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thank god Lucy at least thinks David’s baby voice performance is stupid. Hopefully she can bully him into stoping his charade. Wow in the montage you can just tell David is really overweight. He would highly benefit from dropping the weight as well, of course not by doing Optavia though.

That before and after picture is such a joke. Wearing black and standing at an angle is not the same as a frontal picture wearing a drop waist dress. Who does she think she’s fooling.

Not sure why exactly she’s obsessed with her new nephew, but I do suspect she holds resentment towards Wilson. When the lived with her parents she’d get upset at her mom for prioritizing taking care of Wilson instead of Mark. I think she’s also jealous that he is “better” than Mark. Attitude, diet, maybe not neurodivergent, etc.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She's posting her before and after everywhere. Give it a break Jess. She must really want a bunch of clients to start the new year.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20231227_104847_Instagram

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she feels guilty about rarely seeing him. Her mother posted on her Facebook that he is 19 months, and Jess said she hasn't seen him in a year. So she's met him, maybe twice? She does the same thing when she is feeling guilty about if she's a good mom/pastor's wife. She puts on a big crying show like she cares so much. I think she's doing the same thing about Ollie. My sister loves my kids, but she wouldn't be crying over missing them 🤷🏻‍♀️ lol.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The present montage is sped up way too much! I get speeding it up but there must be a setting between regular speed and hypersonic.

My aunt did an amazing cook book for the woman her son is marrying and she had everyone fill out recipe cards and she put family pictures with it. It was in a notebook that for the recipe cards and pictures and was made for recipes. It was thoughtful, kind, and cute. Jess did it so boringly.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_2023-12-27-11-54-14-744
    She's met him once or twice and was posting about visiting "her baby". She doesn't even seem like she's that close to her brothers or their partners, so it's really cringy.

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ok I try not to say things about people appearance or looks because they can't help the genetics they are born with.... BUT why is her upper lip wonky? Has she had a stroke in the past or bells palsy? Not trying to offend just a genuine question, I've noticed it's become more pronounced lately.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If you asked her, she would probably tell you she has lost so much weight, her lips are disappearing!

My prediction: Part of the reason Jess became a coach was so that David could join under her. I'm sure there is no way, even with her coach discount, they could afford to pay for two of them on this ridiculous plan, so I wouldn't be surprised if one of their parents paid for it. I don't know much about this diet, but you're not meant to stay on this fake food shit forever, right? After eating super restrictively for a few months and dropping a ton of weight, you are supposed to transition to eating normal food, I would assume. There is absolutely no evidence that Jess will succeed once she is required to do anything other than buy and eat overpriced garbage food. She is succeeding at this because she doesn't have to think or really do anything. If she was mentally healthy enough to maintain weight loss, she wouldn't be on this endless cycle. Why on earth would anyone hire her as a "coach" when there is ZERO evidence she can maintain weight loss? It's actually kind of alarming that none of her family or her besties Jen and Shae don't have an honest conversation with her about this unhealthy cycle she's on and encourage her to address her issues in therapy instead of starting yet ANOTHER fad diet?

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh god. In the deep dive that I did on Optavia a lot of people are couple coaches meaning they both coach and do nothing else. Do you think this is Jess falling into the mlm hook line and sinker from her “friend” coach telling Jess David could end up home all day too? I didn’t realize this is the same diet as medifast which was pretty popular in the early 90s. It all is so bad. Pretty soon she is going to be posting Pinterest quotes about being a queen and dreaming of success. It really is going to be awful. And I can’t wait!!

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just watching the Christmas Day vid from her parents' house. Did they give Nate a book that has an inscription for another child? I'm not against used books and toys being given to kids, but I AM against it if the other kids all got new stuff. Time stamp is 2:26. Name looks like Preston or Peyton to me.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThreeDogNight @ 27/12/2023, 21:18) 
    Just watching the Christmas Day vid from her parents' house. Did they give Nate a book that has an inscription for another child? I'm not against used books and toys being given to kids, but I AM against it if the other kids all got new stuff. Time stamp is 2:26. Name looks like Preston or Peyton to me.

Yes. It is a used book. She bought the books off of Thrift Books. He is rough/destructive with books. I'm not against that at all, however I don't think the other kids got used stuff. Lucy got knock off things of name brand stuff that Jess has, because only the best for Blessed Jess. I noticed the writing too, I personally would have taped something over the writing. But as Jess would famously quote "nAtE dOeSn'T cArE" 🤦🏻‍♀️

885 replies since 27/12/2023, 11:33   54191 views