#noperfectraceseasonagain #itsfine

« Older   Newer »

1.     +42   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    Happy 2024 to my bakery clique!!!! Best clique ever 😂😂 We made it to midnight, enoyed the neighbors fireworks, and verified that if you start Phil Collins In the Air Tonight at 11:56:40 the drum solo starts exactly at midnight.

2.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/31/2023, 05:07 PM) 
    QUOTE (REmily2021 @ 12/31/2023, 09:50 AM) 
    Let's see how this narcissist is feeling by the end of January. Stuck with her kids and no travel.

2024 is gonna be misery for Jen

ugly22-17040388709204

Her own kind of MAGIC.

Going on how WILD worked out as word of the year, this prediction is correct.

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 1/1/2024, 04:54) 
    QUOTE (Butterball @ 1/1/2024, 01:30 AM) 
    I very rarely post, but visit very often. I am always amazed by how you all are so very accurate in what you see as I am one of those nitwits that seem to never see what is in front of me. I really felt for Jen during her divorce, although I didn't see it like you all. Her voice was so small and she was so shaken, I fell for it. But, as time has gone on with so many insights here being correct I have come around, especially tonight.

First I will say although it is not a popular opinion, I believe Jen is the one who leaked Don's online dating profile here. Just to be spiteful. I also think the female that came on here saying she matched with Don and was going to go out with him was T. I think when they hit it off she didn't want to lose what she had and wised up on social media. I also believe that the person who came on here saying she was T's friend and that there are fights over how to treat the kids due to Jen expectations was true too. Poor kids.

Anyway, with this new situation I could actually see what many of you saw in Jen. Her snide comments of writing a tell all, as if nothing is really wrong. Asking for privacy and not for people to dig. Just to test it, I just did a fast dig - just a little one, and found the answer. I am so disgusted with her I will never think she is anything other then a selfish shrew again. I remember when he was trying to heal from back surgery and she insisted on being carried, she is just so vile. She KNEW the information would be found. And she is acting as if the actions being taken are worthy of a tell all? As if everyone but her is over reacting. She is one nasty piece of work.

She will likely be traveling again after winter. She is horrible and she really should watch what she puts out in the universe. It might bite her back one day.

Wait! What is the answer? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Did this person tell anyone here at all what did she dig? I still find nothing. I'm on an interesting track on couple folks social media convo which might or might be related to D n T (I can't give details sorry). But nothing straight forward linking them to anything, yet.

4.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 1/1/2024, 05:06) 
    There was no way she was letting her wear the Tens dress. Looks like she bought her a fancy princess dress.

I wonder
    Jen has said she does not Do Facebook anymore

5.     +31   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    Good morning and happy new year, Bakers! I had a thought this morning. I'm leaving in the morning for Orlando to run the Dopey Challenge with my cager. I'm going tomorrow because I have to be there Wednesday to pick up my bibs and gear for the races that start Thursday morning. If Jen did WDW for a day or two with the circumstances and then took them on a cruise, how was she expecting to get them back to Chicago and still make the expo? I think it looks like either this cruise was a last minute thing or she has known for a while that she wasn't making marathon weekend. Thoughts?

6.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    HNY!!! To erryone but Jen.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 1/1/2024, 15:17) 
    Good morning and happy new year, Bakers! I had a thought this morning. I'm leaving in the morning for Orlando to run the Dopey Challenge with my cager. I'm going tomorrow because I have to be there Wednesday to pick up my bibs and gear for the races that start Thursday morning. If Jen did WDW for a day or two with the circumstances and then took them on a cruise, how was she expecting to get them back to Chicago and still make the expo? I think it looks like either this cruise was a last minute thing or she has known for a while that she wasn't making marathon weekend. Thoughts?

oooo, I didn’t think about this. And she would have absolutely had to be back to Orlando by Wednesday evening to get her bib. Hope you have fun running and don’t let the cliques get to you🤣

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    SweetSmellOfSolitude I was wondering that myself.

Bakers, Happy New Year! I was her at 12:02 am to say it, maintenance going on. So happy days! Mr U is off to Ace Hardware for who knows what. We live die rly across from the community club house, they had a NYE party and although it was from 8:30 till midnight and a lot of people were there, we heard nothing. I stayed awake till 12:04 and that was my celebration. Mr U did the same.

I hope Chubby Chin has the winter she deserves.

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 1/1/2024, 15:17) 

I guess I just find it utterly bonkers that she has this much spare cash to just drop on a Disney cruise and parks visit at the last minute.

10.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Happy New Year, you gorgeous Bakers!

I crashed at 11:30. SO CLOSE! Guess I'm a PartyPooperLikeJen.

Anyway, how much you wanna bet today's update is just a text post?

11.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 1/1/2024, 09:47) 
    Happy New Year, you gorgeous Bakers!

I crashed at 11:30. SO CLOSE! Guess I'm a PartyPooperLikeJen.

Anyway, how much you wanna bet today's update is just a text post?

I agree. Unless the pay checks are driving her up the wall and she wants to complain to her only friend, the camera

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I predict that she goes " homesteader" Jen in 2024. Moves house , starts growing her own veggies, canning and preserving, etc. Like Jess at Roots and Refuge but not as well.

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DookiesGlasses @ 1/1/2024, 08:17 AM)
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 1/1/2024, 05:06) 
    There was no way she was letting her wear the Tens dress. Looks like she bought her a fancy princess dress.

I wonder
    Jen has said she does not Do Facebook anymore

Jen lies.

Happy New Year y'all!

14.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Happy New Year fellow snarkers! Here’s to continuing to laugh until we cry because the mess that is Jen Ross is the gift that keeps on giving.

47D984E4-CA0E-4562-9274-9B459FE8539E

15.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Happy new years bakers!

We shot our fireworks and made it to midnight for once. Our oldest circumstance wanted to make it to midnight, so my cager and I soldiered on with her. she has declared it an unworthy way to spend time she could've been sleeping 🤣

Here's to my first full year of Ms Miserable Magic 😂 I followed her for many years and broke off early 2020. Got curious what she was up to early last year and found the bakery!

907 replies since 31/12/2023, 16:35   135814 views