WinterTravelHasHitTheSkidsBecauseSheIsFinallyForcedToParentHerKids Pt. 439

#noperfectraceseasonagain #itsfine

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 1/1/2024, 17:54) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/1/2024, 17:11) 
    She filmed her update on CC’s birthday. Looks like they stayed at Bay Lake Tower again.

I can’t see anymore than that 😂

Oh and bunsy got dragged to WDW as well. CC is holding it up in the picture with Mickey.

Of course she stayed at BLT, that is her “family” DVC. The Riviera is for Chin, ONLY.

She is only encouraging people to thing her kids are special needs with those baby loveys. Such a shit mother.

Plus it's the lazy way to experience MK. Princess Jen can walk and not have to wait for transportation with the masses AND she can make her kids watch fireworks from the room.

2.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 1/1/2024, 10:42 AM) 
    Around Fraughtsgiving Jen explained that she was going to get her kids chocolate advent calendars even though her kids don't like chocolate. Then when she was showing the calendars she said that Donnie loves chocolate. Just like how Jen doesn't like meat but eats roast beast but can't process dairy but loves fake cheese but now she can handle dairy. :wacko:

Lol we can always count on good old Jen for not being able to keep her lies/stories straight. What is the point anyway?????

3.     +45   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    “What mommy wants, mommy gets”

There’s no furniture in that room because Jen doesn’t want furniture in that room. When she wants it, she’ll get it. Chocolate fingers or not.

4.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 1/1/2024, 12:15 PM) 
    Jen won’t be sharing her kids to “respect their privacy”, especially as they get older. Jen posts her 8 year old daughter carrying her lovey.

Jen buys herself thousands of dollars worth of Mickey ears, but won’t buy any for the kids because “they don’t like them”. Jen’s kids are spotted carrying their lovies on NYE wearing ears.

Even without her Peloton, Jen’s always spinning something.

Happy New Year, friends!

This inspired me: AlwaysSpinningNeverWinningLikeJen

And a Very Happy New Year to all the real bakers!

5.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Frankly, I’m offended that Jenny did not start out by wishing me a happy new year. I must turn my back on her now for this unforgivable mistake. Harumph!

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 1/1/2024, 16:51) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 1/1/2024, 16:38) 
    There's no way she booked all that last minute. The NYE Disney experience fills up very quickly. Especially the land part. Wonder if she was asking D** to come and get them from Orlando. She said 7 days vacation and that would mean ending on Tuesday. Surely she wasn't planning on turning around and flying right back? She is nuts!

yea she mentioned this long back. Cruise for her birthday and then cc will be with her other family to celebrate.. something like that. I think originally the Disney park part was planned afterwards, with Don's family or they would have picked her up to go to Utah. Jen spoke about this cruise AND Dopey, both a long long time ago. Cruise was not last minute. She had a plan to somehow fit both, which plan did not materialize (Don's part). So Dopey had to be cancelled.

That changes things IMO

7.     +49   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can Mickey sprinkle some magic on those gnarly-ass fingernails? I've never seen anyone who does zero physical labour have such gross hands.

PM

8.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hope with all of this "leaning in" she's doing she loses her balance on her bunion hooves and falls on her face.

9.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/1/2024, 01:27 PM) 
    kids we got some new furniture and we have to take extra good care of it. we need to make sure we don't get it dirty so we're going to have some rules. no eating on the couch ever. you also can't have markers or anything that could stain the couch on it. use it if you want to sit and read a book or play a video game or just rest. if you just got done eating make sure you wash your hands really well to get any food off of them before going to sit down

there you go :thumbs-up:

Wasn’t her light colored sectional in family room new? She had a 4 and a 2 two year old or something like that at the time. Weren’t chocolate fingers an issue then?

10.     +62   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Womp womp :snickering:

IMG_3744

11.     +46   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe Don is away filming the next season of Survivor!

I just realized I have to change my name to Full Time Mom!

12.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't believe she brings objects with her stupid word of the year on them. It's giving me flashbacks to that bunny she brought to Italy! Can you imagine being in a beautiful place full of history and art and photographing a god damn child's toy at every stop? Didn't she used to have a Kate Spade bangle with words of encouragement? She is a basketcase. I can't believe Don chose to have kids with a woman who needed to bring stuffed animals on planes.

13.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Happy New Year, Bakery friends!
    ✨2023 is no more, in 2024 Gene is still a bore!

I like how she says that she can't cultivate meaningful relationships. I find that so funny, because there is literally a whole bakery community dedicated to her nonsense and lies and a lot of us have been talking for YEARS!

14.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Because historically she's spent so little time with those kids, she treats them like they are still toddlers. My 20 year old daughter goes through this because she sees her dad twice a year (he moved away) so he still treats her like she's a child. Arrested development in reverse, I guess.

And Jen has no idea how to actually discipline her kids, so she avoids all areas of possible conflict. She's really going to be thrust into motherhood now.

15.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/1/2024, 12:18 PM) 
    I don't know if this was mentioned at the time...the thread has been moving fast at times. but she said she wanted to get real adult furniture for the front room but she's waiting because there are little ones running around with chocolate on their fingers

does she ever consider............teaching them not to do things? they are 8 and almost 6!!!!

they rarely go to the grocery store or out at all (while with her anyway) because she has to DRAG them along and they may act out of line

can't have real adult furniture because they may wipe their hands on it

:5153:

instead of teaching she just avoids. good luck with that

There's also Scotchgard. Most furnitures companies will put it on pre-delivery. It works great with my son hand his friends around. Just wipe it up with a wet wipe. Hell, she could just leave it up to her cleaning crew.

But, honestly I don't think she even wants to. She's so full of shit.

907 replies since 31/12/2023, 16:35   135776 views