WinterTravelHasHitTheSkidsBecauseSheIsFinallyForcedToParentHerKids Pt. 439

#noperfectraceseasonagain #itsfine

« Older   Newer »

1.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No, she has not seen her YouTube comments yet to delete one with over 60 likes and 4 replies, as well as the one someone I know just left regarding the stupidity of shaming others who literally cannot keep the lights on.

This is an absolute new low.

If she does not feel ashamed I hope Gravy and her Mom or brother set her straight.

(I came out of hibernation for this post, because she has crossed the line - a horrid comment on her Instagram in the poorest taste and also if one thinks about it, shaming her brother (old videos show a very very modest home in the St. Lous working class Burbs where I am sure he has at times struggled only to watch her bask in her indulgences.- that is public or was in her old videos, she made it clear she was above them at all times during her and Dons visits, only Don in those public videos seemed truly caring and enjoying time with the St. Louis family.)

2.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree that she really only wants to do Patreon with her paid friends. She can feed them anything and they just lap it up.

Is she still a business lady if she is only pandering to her paid friends? I guess so since it's a money making journey.

She is just sickening.

3.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's a typo for stalk? I'd love to see Jen in the wild doing her thing awkwardly. How does she avoid all the chatty people on cruises. It must be hard to keep her snobby introvert self sane.

4.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Looks like this is shaping up to be a bad year for Jen already. Having to miss her races. 🤣

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 2/1/2024, 21:46) 
    No, she has not seen her YouTube comments yet to delete one with over 60 likes and 4 replies, as well as the one someone I know just left regarding the stupidity of shaming others who literally cannot keep the lights on.

This is an absolute new low.

If she does not feel ashamed I hope Gravy and her Mom or brother set her straight.

(I came out of hibernation for this post, because she has crossed the line - a horrid comment on her Instagram in the poorest taste and also if one thinks about it, shaming her brother (old videos show a very very modest home in the St. Lous working class Burbs where I am sure he has at times struggled only to watch her bask in her indulgences.- that is public or was in her old videos, she made it clear she was above them at all times during her and Dons visits, only Don in those public videos seemed truly caring and enjoying time with the St. Louis family.)

Completely agree!

Jin also needs to realize there are plenty of people out there who live modestly and take a more minimalist approach, and have high net worths, even higher than hers. Not sure about her brother, but he could be someone who has decent money saved, but just isn’t as materialistic as his sister. I think the way she spoke about him and her nieces in particular around Thanksgiving was pretty bad. Regarding no one wanting to do a holiday Disney cruise because of the cost, it’s not her place to imply anything about someone else’s finances, when she probably has no clue! They probably just don’t want to go on a crowded Disney cruise for days with her! I could see the nieces dropping Jin after all her Thanksgiving comments.

She just chooses not to get it! Ugh!

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 2/1/2024, 21:45) 
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 1/1/2024, 05:05 AM) 
    I have a friend on the same cruise as Jen! Wish I could ask her to stall for us but she’s not that kind of friend, unfortunately.

Have a happy new year Bakers! Here’s to a better 2024. 💕💕

ExpensiveSalmon Youdo!!! What is "stall for us" and who cares what kind of friend she is. Ask her to stall for us even if don't know what that means and whether the cruise is over. lol

Lol. Fat fingers strike again! Stalk for us! Not stall. Who would want to stall Jen. That sounds like she does that well enough for herself!

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 2/1/2024, 21:48) 
    I think it's a typo for stalk? I'd love to see Jen in the wild doing her thing awkwardly. How does she avoid all the chatty people on cruises. It must be hard to keep her snobby introvert self sane.

Perhaps she is using masking as a human deflection shield unlike her previous Typhoid Mary Covid infected run to poison every contact point to, from, and at Disney.

8.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 1/2/2024, 02:43 PM) 
    I think she wants to drop YouTube because she isn’t making much money from it. According to that Social Blade site, the estimated range she is now annually making from her With Wonder account is $176-$2,800. She probably doesn’t think it’s worth her time and effort to focus on YouTube for a few dollars a video.

Also, I think she can not physically do the RunDisney this year and is tired of the lonely car travel, so is using whatever is going on as a convenient cover to back out of this stuff that she just can’t or doesn’t want to do anymore.

The “keeping the lights on” is so insulting when she has money to support her and her kids, and spend freely over indulging her every impulse. To me, she chooses not to get it and is very emotionally stunted. Her best move would be to exit all social media for at least a year and work with a licensed mental health therapist. She could do a lot to help other people and her kids, but is currently just stuck in such a negative, selfish mindset that she will continue to deteriorate without addressing her deep issues.

I agree with this. This is a convenient way to stop traveling because she is miserable, stop posting to YT because she isn't traveling and its not worth her time and she'd rather talk to her paid friends, and she can't physically run in Disney anyway.

9.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 2/1/2024, 21:47) 
    I agree that she really only wants to do Patreon with her paid friends. She can feed them anything and they just lap it up.

And if they say something she doesn't like, she kicks them out of the community

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 1/1/2024, 07:32 PM) 
    A little digging and I found that Don is actually an astronaut and is on a space mission for the next few months.

This gave me a fantasy. Don and Gravy singing a duet of "Defying Gravity" via satellite.

11.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    HelpMeKeepTheLightsOnWhileIOrderMoreExpensiveWoolyThongs

This bitch really has alllllll the audacity.

Edited by Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol - 1/2/2024, 03:16 PM

12.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Keep the lights on… petes sake…
    Also i think of don was actually seriously ill a cruise with the kids would not a good idea. They woul never forgive her of something happened and they were away

13.     +73   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lol! That post did not go over very well, did it?

Screenshot%201999

14.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You know what she could actually do with some of her Don Dollars?! Maybe buy her kids clothing and shoes that fit. Anytime Jen has them they look frumpled. I dress my kids much better and I don’t have endless Don Dollars. I buy my kids shoes that actually fit. Along with new coats every year.

15.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/2/2024, 03:23 PM) 
    Mic drop.

IMG_3772

Jinx! You owe me a Coke! 😂

907 replies since 31/12/2023, 16:35   135843 views