WinterTravelHasHitTheSkidsBecauseSheIsFinallyForcedToParentHerKids Pt. 439

#noperfectraceseasonagain #itsfine

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 1/2/2024, 11:09 PM) 
    The first critique on YT has opened the flood gates . Likely Bakers, but it's refreshing.

Yes, I hope you feel my presence, as I went through and liked every single post that passed the bakery sniff test. Power to the the quiet people! We are here!

2.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My husband and I are ready, willing and able to help Jenny out. For the low, low cost of airfare to San Francisco (not that much from Portland, Oregon), we will pick up Blue, have it fumigated and drive it to Chicago. Whee! 🚙 Sounds like fun!

I will even throw in some pro bono organizing help! (Something I have done for other struggling single mamas.)

3.     +19   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I know someone who has money but was miserable. travelled all over the world, expensive cars, million dollar home, fancy friends from all walks of life, expensive clothes but was not satisfied. Has great kids attended high end universities, now with great careers with high paying jobs but is still miserable, that person also had a college degree and married well also with a professional position, with their own wealth, watched every penny and would cry if a discount coupon was not applied or if any type of freebie was not taken. Yet so many 99% give their last dollar to people like Jen who would look down at homeless person because, "well they chose to be that way". Let me just say one paycheck, a wrong move, a layoff can put you there in a minute. Jen should be happy her husband was generous because many are not. Many wives downsize and live below what they were accustomed to, so many would love to take their children on a cruise and to just get away for a few days, while Jen bitches from the ship. Just when I think she can't get any lower she does. Why does she use these euphemism for her family, such as family of origin, littles, or her little family, why can't she be normal and say MY FAMILY, MY PARENTS, MY CHILDREN, she truly is mentally stunted. Its not cute! As previous stated on YT or here, Just downsize the flip, but she won't because it would mean the second wife is living so much better then Jen ever dreamed. Jen is under the assumption just because you wiz by on a bike with camera pointed at her face that is travel vlogging, in the meantime the sites are an after thought without much attention or detail or even seen. I believe we all have some type of Jen in our lives that is exhausting, perhaps that is why we continue to see where this story will end up at.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 1/2/2024, 10:36 PM) 
    How much does covered parking at SFO cost daily?

She is a troll./

The only quote I could find for covered was $42/day. Does that sound possible?

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 1/2/2024, 10:10 PM) 
    I know someone who has money but was miserable. travelled all over the world, expensive cars, million dollar home, fancy friends from all walks of life, expensive clothes but was not satisfied. Has great kids attended high end universities, now with great careers with high paying jobs but is still miserable, that person also had a college degree and married well, with their own wealth, watched every penny and would cry if a discount coupon was not applied or if any type of freebie was not taken. Yet so many 99% give their last dollar to people like Jen who would look down at homeless person because, "well they chose to be that way". Let me just say one paycheck, a wrong move, a layoff can put you there in a minute. Jen should be happy her husband was generous because many are not. Many wives downsize and live below what they were accustomed to, so many would love to take their children on a cruise and to just get away for a few days, while Jen bitches from the ship. Just when I think she can't get any lower she does. Why does she use these euphemism for her family, such as family of origin, littles, or her little family, why can't she be normal and say MY FAMILY, MY PARENTS, MY CHILDREN, she truly is mentally stunted. Its not cute! As previous stated on YT or here, Just downsize the flip, but she won't because it would mean the second wife is living so much better then Jen ever dreamed. Jen is under the assumption just because you wiz by on a bike with camera pointed at her face that is travel vlogging, in the meantime the sites are an after thought without much attention or detail or even seen. I believe we all have some type of Jen in our lives that is exhausting, perhaps that is why we continue to see where this story will end up at.

You are correct, one bad thing can lead to financial ruin, not sure how deep the money runs but if the Feds ever come back and yeah, that would put this whole bunch on another socio-economic level, especially Jim.

The bad travel videos: we saw that coming when she went on a dream trip of a lifetime to Italy and made it look like she was in pain and tortured the entire time, barely appreciating any of the phenomenal places she visited. She put a wet blanket on that trip and it showed on Don's face. Big time.

6.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/3/2024, 05:14 AM)

She is a troll./

That was in San Francisco? She most likely thinks its a bargain. after all 300 dollar mugs are a bargain to her.

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/2/2024, 10:14 PM) 

She is a troll./

That sounds like parking in the city for a day and no security. O'Hare has off-site parking for people like Jin topping out at $200 a day for climate-controlled, 24-hour on-ground security, wash and clean car per your instructions as the dust you know dust can cause scratches!!! So $42 sounds low but I can only compare it what is offered around O'Hare and it is over the top, like Jim would want. (And they would chauffer her butt from her terminal to her car, get her luggage, she doesn't lift a finger, and bingo she is ready to film like she is just a regular poor gal trying to keep the lights on.

Edited by notonthenorthshore - 1/2/2024, 10:27 PM

8.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Comparing my financial state versus Jen’s, $400 in parking fees would be like me having to pay 4 bucks. It’s a bargain! 😳

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 1/3/2024, 12:17 AM) 
    For some reason mentioning the rose gold coil sent me over the edge. That is niche Jen knowledge.

It's funny, I just rewatched that video over Fraughtmas. She is the Queen of Mean, not just about the rose gold, but manufacturing defects, etc. lol Such a bitch. god love her.

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Next time an Italian waiter questions me, I'm gonna tell him:

Manutenzione del database in corso.

11.     +48   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The comments flying on YouTube following her Instagram post are making my day. Let’s also be reminded this is the woman who cannot figure out why she can’t make friends. :hearty-laugh: IMG_6421

12.     +32   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The only light she is personally keeping lit 24/7/365.

asshole

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What are people's predictions for how Jen will respond when she sees the comments? She is in a bind as one of the commenters is also a Patreon- she can't do the usual good patron/bad youtube loser schtick.

14.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    They are really getting her good! :hearty-laugh:
    I can't wait for her to come home and stress bake!

QjKsXAA

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    First she needs to D**$ a new oven because her chocolate chippies are too crispy.

907 replies since 31/12/2023, 16:35   135789 views