WinterTravelHasHitTheSkidsBecauseSheIsFinallyForcedToParentHerKids Pt. 439

#noperfectraceseasonagain #itsfine

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Happy New Year everyone! I look forward to another hilarious year with all of you!

Me watching her stick her gross foot in her mouth once again, reading here, reading the YouTube comments...

giphy-1.

If you're not here at The Bakery talking about this weirdo what are even doing with your life?

Edited by Free CC - 1/3/2024, 08:18 AM
    Attached Image
    giphy-1

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does anyone else get Jensomnia? When things get krazy in Jenland, I can't sleep. I mean, that is pathetic to admit. Some nobody in Northbrook has invaded my psyche. Luckily my therapist will be back on Thursday after her Fraughtmas Break. I am going to ask her if storing the butter at-altitude might help ease the Chocolate Chippies brittle affect.

3.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She could fall off a cruise ship and no one would even notice she was missing. No one except the internet that is. No one in her life would carry. They would just think she’s off with Blue somewhere. …………

4.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That old hag Paula responded to someone on YouTube with a passive aggressive “God bless you” and I was hoping so hard the person would’ve replied back with an equally passive aggressive, “peace be with you” :snickering: That dummy will always have a hard on for Bare Minimum Boyles (same can’t be said about anyone else on the planet).

5.     +72   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DonKeepsTheLightsOn,NotPatreonLikeJen

6.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 3/1/2024, 10:25) 
    DonKeepsTheLightsOn,NotPatreonLikeJen

Does Jen even know how much her energy bills are? :lol:

don_pays_1

7.     +38   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Inside a discarded ski jacket, plotting my revenge on my arch enemy Jasper.

Status
    I'd love to know why she's always gripping her kids in photos. (I don't say hugging because it's not a hug, it's a full on death lock!) Is she scared they'll run away if she doesn't? It's not a nice look. 🫤

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s interesting that on Instagram, Patreon is described just as lifestyle content.

She doesn’t mention that she uses it as her own personal clique, as her “safe space”, the place where she supposedly gets real and where she claims to be praying for everyone and doing things as a we.

Probably because she knows if she described it accurately, nobody would join. She’s no dummy.

That in and of itself needs psychological evaluation. If people pay you $5 a month, you tell them when you’re not going to be home and you show them more of your kids and your house and you claim to care about them as individuals and be connecting with them when all you’re doing is clicking like on a comment on a video.

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (StuffedFriend @ 3/1/2024, 11:56) 
    I'd love to know why she's always gripping her kids in photos. (I don't say hugging because it's not a hug, it's a full on death lock!) Is she scared they'll run away if she doesn't? It's not a nice look. 🫤

Yea they are feral. The lovies, the fear of chocolate smearing on furniture, still needing a noise machine to sleep at 8 and 5, needing to put sticky note over toilets to prevent flushing noise, all indicates stalled development. The trauma of divorce and an unloving mother probably stalled their development to the point they are still toddlers in their brain. Someone here wrote probably Jen is keeping her kids so that they can act as caregiver post her foot surgery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣such theories I tell you! Care giving by kids who still need sound machine to sleep and carry lovies. Jen ruined those kids just like she herself remained stalled at 5 years old. We only see posed photos at RM3, mostly taken by professional photographer, where may be for that moment lovies are taken away. Jen does not care about image of her kids, so she does not take lovies away for photographs or candid shots. I do not believe they don't carry lovies at RM3 but start carrrying them as soon as they are with Jen. If they stop carrying, they would stop everywhere. Jen can't manage or control her kids not to destroy furniture or go feral publicly, so I refuse to believe she can control them to make them forcibly carry lovies.

Edited by Oatley - 1/3/2024, 01:20 PM

10.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Hoping someone is able to tell me where this gif is from. Would love to rewatch her miserable self again.

IMG_2437

11.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StuffedFriend @ 1/3/2024, 11:56 AM) 

It looks sooo off. It looks possessive or something. She's like a robot pretending to be a mother. She sees other families with their kids and they are often touching each other, so Jen decides that's what you're supposed to do...but something about her feelings, or lack thereof, are so off it looks all wrong.

12.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 3/1/2024, 04:55) 
    Admittedly, I am giddier than Gideons cause Gene put herself in the doghouse. That said, not buying the 10-cent shopping bag is hilarious. Classic! :hearty-laugh:

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oatley @ 3/1/2024, 13:12) 
    QUOTE (StuffedFriend @ 3/1/2024, 11:56) 

Yea they are feral. The lovies, the fear of chocolate smearing on furniture, still needing a noise machine to sleep at 8 and 5, needing to put sticky note over toilets to prevent flushing noise, all indicates stalled development. The trauma of divorce and an unloving mother probably stalled their development to the point they are still toddlers in their brain. Someone here wrote probably Jen is keeping her kids so that they can act as caregiver post her foot surgery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣such theories I tell you! Care giving by kids who still need sound machine to sleep and carry lovies. Jen ruined those kids just like she herself remained stalled at 5 years old. We only see posed photos at RM3, mostly taken by professional photographer, where may be for that moment lovies are taken away. Jen does not care about image of her kids, so she does not take lovies away for photographs or candid shots. I do not believe they don't carry lovies at RM3 but start carrrying them as soon as they are with Jen. If they stop carrying, they would stop everywhere. Jen can't manage or control her kids not to destroy furniture or go feral publicly, so I refuse to believe she can control them to make them forcibly carry lovies.

I totally agree and believe that rather than trying to wean them off, Jen actually ENCOURAGES them to carry lovies, by saying "who told you big girls can't carry lovies? You can carry lovie at any age. See mommy still carries Jasper. You can wear micky ear publicly at any age. ". BUT, it's not just a question of not encouraging. A girl of CC's age also starts getting influenced by peers. At her age, I would be MORTIFIED to be photographed with a lovie. NOBODY could have made me caught with a baby's toy like that. I was already reading storybooks/novels at that age... much more responsible and grown up than these kids appear to be. Nobody is addressing their NEED to still carry a lovie. They themselves have to refuse to carry it and the fact they are still clinging onto it, indicates to me some sort of trauma.

14.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    giphy

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm so confused and can't follow. Do we still not know what happened to cause the increase in parenting time? If it's searchable (thanks for that reverse psychology Jen!) then we should be able to, yes?

907 replies since 31/12/2023, 16:35   135843 views