WinterTravelHasHitTheSkidsBecauseSheIsFinallyForcedToParentHerKids Pt. 439

#noperfectraceseasonagain #itsfine

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This is a stupid question. But for real single mothers who want to show to their kids the magic of Santa.... wouldn't you just fill your stocking with stuff you already have or would buy anyway? Like I'm at the checkout getting groceries for dinner, lemme throw in this Hersey bar. Oh I have this shampoo under the sink, add that.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Giddy at Gideon's @ 1/3/2024, 07:15 PM) 
    Hey bear... hey bear... hey bear... hey bear...

I was so hyped last night over the lights-on situation that I rewatched the Jenny Lake video. But I forgot that was the same video with "hey bear".

I think we may have missed this yt comment: "We have a lot of bears in our area. That situation was the most dangerous you could’ve been in".

On top of every other manner of grossness, the risks Jen took last year were mind-boggling. She was determined to stan the van-lifers, yet, didn't have the knowledge or fortitude to get any of it right. A truly pathetic display of loserdom.

3.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I’m on my phone which is slower for me to look up peloton stats, but basically she’s wogged maybe 1x week since early-mid November. Some walks. Not much at all…when was the last Disney run, the wine and dine?

4.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Or just explain that Santa only brings gifts to children and save yourself the trouble.

QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 3/1/2024, 19:04) 
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 1/3/2024, 03:55 PM) 
    The real question is, what song will she be Chin Dancing to when she returns after she's done pouting?

Emily Valentine I predict www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDOrOMuo-9o

Please do it, Jen, I would appreciate the shout out.

5.     +30   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just when I thought this cow couldn't fuck up any worse... then comes "to keep the lights on". OMG!

:hearty-laugh:

What a moron. I'm loving all the YT and IG comments! I hope her Patreons ditch her in a mass Exodus like the Rosses did!

Crappy New Year for Jen Ross. :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

Also, do we have some cray cray peeps around here? Isn't Jen enough? :eyeroll:

6.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 3/1/2024, 19:54) 
    This is a stupid question. But for real single mothers who want to show to their kids the magic of Santa.... wouldn't you just fill your stocking with stuff you already have or would buy anyway? Like I'm at the checkout getting groceries for dinner, lemme throw in this Hersey bar. Oh I have this shampoo under the sink, add that.

If I were single I would definitely fill my own stocking… but with useful things and/or things I’d wanted for ages and hadn’t felt I should splurge on. So it definitely wouldn’t get “forgotten”.

Jen probably bought six of everything in her stocking so she just hasn’t had to take out of the actual sock yet. I’m sure her nightstand is full of crumpled Godiva Bear wrappers.

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 1/3/2024, 07:54 PM) 

As a single mother who did Christmas when my son was young. Yes! Now, admittedly, I always had a weakness for Polly Pocket. I used to ask my son, "Don't you want Polly Pocket"? And he'd say, "No, you want Polly Pocket". So, if one of those little clamshell packs showed up at the store or on Amazon, I was not above buying it for myself---using Santa as an excuse. But, remember, I raised a boy. And, not to make gender-based assumptions, but backhoes and combines lose their appeal at a certain point.

8.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She hasn't done Peloton since Monday when she did a 30 minute yoga.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ICT359 @ 3/1/2024, 13:51) 
    I'm so confused and can't follow. Do we still not know what happened to cause the increase in parenting time? If it's searchable (thanks for that reverse psychology Jen!) then we should be able to, yes?

No one knows

But Jen is now on Day 18 of having the kids

So the odds are something happened to Don between Dec 13 when his wife posted a cheerful holiday reel and Sunday the 17th when Jen filmed her Monday Patreon pivoting video

10.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 1/3/2024, 01:37 PM)
    Don't do it. Don't look this skinwalker in the eye!

Screenshot%202008

It's mind boggling that she really thinks this shit is quality content.

:hearty-laugh:

11.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Would she really deviate that much from her programming to not film a stocking video?

12.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I’m actually shocked she hasn’t been doing meditations, yoga, or Pilates more. She went 4 days without doing anything…not even a 5 minute sleep meditation. Her last trip to Disney with kids shed at least do a midday 20 min yoga or Pilates…her down time while being the only adult on the premises. Now she’s had the kids 18 days straight (that we know of) and she isn’t throwing the kids their switches and heading to the basement for an hour? Crazy.

13.     +67   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "for my work"
    :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can remember as a child, we did not have stockings. Everything under the tree was from Santa until my youngest sister was in 2nd grade and everyone knew who was bringing presents. I think Charlotte knows the truth, Dawny probably believes still. It won’t be long before both Circumstances tell her the dumb, twin toys are bad and they have their own interests. None of which include loveys. Rather than ask them what they want or tell Santa, she just picks out shit that catches her eye, or sees someone on IG talk about what they are buying. The slippers for Charlotte, I hope she tells her dad about the, same with the boots for Dawny. She is still a shit mother, possibly the Shit Mother of 2023.

15.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hate that I am even thinking about this. But in Chicago, there were a few unseasonably warm days. Didn't she post to IG her dumb stats within the last month and she was so proud to run outside one of the 12ks of Christmas at 10:30/mile or something?

907 replies since 31/12/2023, 16:35   135772 views