2. wnywife

User deleted

Marking my place ☕️

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Who watches Tiffany from her channel? Am I the only one who thinks she prob is putting her family in debt with all the spending she does on decor? Every inch of her house is decorated for every holiday / season. They both are in education so they can’t be like loaded, but she blows my mind with how much she buys to fresh up her decor.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've only watched a few of her vids. Too much fake farmhouse for me.

5.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Her new build “farmhouse” was dated before she ever even moved in. I like that she shops at antique stores from time to time and her taste from the big box stores is decent but her videos are so long-winded. I didn’t care for how she put her health journey behind a paywall but then seemingly hasn’t lost much weight. What’s going on with that?

I can’t stand how she is one of those people who always says kiddos instead of kids or children. She’s about as generic and basic as it gets. There isn’t really any inspiration to be found but I give her credit for working two jobs (albeit a lower elementary school counselor is about as easy as a job in education gets…isn’t that what she does)?

I’m not sure how they are able to afford a new house in CT with all of those kids, plus all of the shopping she does. I guess she sees it as a tax write-off to build the YouTube business. She has mentioned that they want to be full-time content creators. :eyeroll:

6.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How does she breathe in those tight pants? I don’t watch her anymore…..Her fake lashes, those two front teeth and the way she waddles around the house with her short fat legs🤢. Is she still cooking high fat and unhealthy carb meals…..grilled cheese and heavy cream soup. She comes across like all the other carbon copy mommy vloggers…….”I’m married to my best friend, my kids are having a sleep over and I’m cooking bacon and pancakes. This is how I do laundry for a family “ blah blah

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Chance86_
    I guarantee she sits in her “elementary school counselor” office and edits her boring videos all day. I pray for her family if they do become full time creators, look what it does to families, fake ass ruby franke.

8.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    My thoughts exactly! Someone who is married with 4 or 5 young kids or whatever she has and has a full-time job, doesn’t have time to do YouTube like that; she is cutting corners somewhere. The editing at school is guaranteed.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve watched her since she lived in Vegas. Massachusetts is an expensive state to live in. They have 5 kids, all at home.
    I think her in-laws help them out financially a lot. I don’t know that but it’s the feeling I get. Although she shops sales , she spends quite a bit for a 2 teacher income.
    I like her house, especially her kitchen. I don’t like the kitschy farmhouse decor. I hate the peg wall and the new “beams” make the room look like a mobile home.
    She seems like she’d be a fun friend. I liked her holiday cocktail video she did with her friend. Overall I like her.
    I think she irritated people when she created the patreon last year. It’s no longer in place. She was doing keto and after a month they went on vacation and keto was kaput. She likes good food, I don’t blame her. Her husband needs a new hairstyle.

10.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Ya keto only lasted a month with her . She is so particular about her decor like she moves it I/4 cm to the right then to the left , like she is def in charge in that family. Danny will do everything build everything she wants and she will spend spend and decorate. I can tell she’s a control freak about that kinda stuff

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m relatively new to her channel but she had a patreon?

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ms Mac @ 1/12/2024, 05:27 AM) 
    I’m relatively new to her channel but she had a patreon?

last year she was all bout her healthy lifestyle change blah blah. and went with keto. She said she didn't want her channel to be all keto so she did a patreon for her weight loss. well that lasted maybe 2 months. I noticed when she was doing cook with me- def not keto. And she never mentioned keto again, especially when she was tasting her famous vodka pasta. So i don't know if she gave them their money back, but she hasn't lost any weight in a year. And shes still making pasta.

13.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Did anyone watch her video where she went to her friends house and did a supper thing, she made bannaa pudding and her friend put down the cookies. I swear I thought Tiffany was gonna lose it cause her friend put the cookies turned around and upside down. I guarantee she was freaking out. She is such a weird perfectionist.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did anyone catch in a recent video where she was sharing groceries and said they don’t eat beef a lot because it’s “hard on your digestive tract”. Any maybe it is, but I just thought it was weird because based on the stuff she makes, it’s not like it’s super “healthy” meals. Beef just seems like a weird thing to get hung up on.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She feeds her family the most fattening meals. So much cream, butter and cheese. She can start off with a fairly healthy meal and ruin it with all the added fat. She’s not doing the kids any favors. She’s a good cook but certainly not a healthy food cook. She mentioned they were going to purchase a cow for the meat. She flip flops a lot.

82 replies since 5/1/2024, 03:27   10500 views