Charlotte Grove Farmhouse

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She was talking about wanting to finish their basement for grandkids! Her children are still so young. She is one of those women who will put pressure on her kids to give her grandchildren for her own benefit.

I can’t imagine building a house for a family of 7 but not completing the basement. That seems like it should have been a priority with all of those kids and her hoarding situation. I have more decor than she does but I keep it meticulously organized. She made her husband clean it up likely because she is too out of shape for all of that physical activity. She only said “Do we really need all this stuff?” when her husband started stacking their family camping gear…stuff that is needed. It never dawned on her that the 40 bins of Target dollar spot finds could be cleared out, too.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think they really had a strict budget when they built the house. I really believe his parents pitched in with building/land costs. They cut some corners for sure. Example, she “is obsessed “ with that awful dresser that she turned into a vanity in the master bath. They skimped on the shower also. They didn’t have a fireplace built. I would think a fireplace would be a must have in New England. If you watch the building videos she talks about all of the items they cut corners on during construction.
    She wants a new front door. Why??? The door is 2 years old and perfectly functional and fitting for the style of the home.
    She definitely has some hoarding tendencies. It’s probably easy for her to ignore when everything is down in the basement.
    She said they still have stuff over at his parent’s house. That would irritate me if someone moved out 2 years ago and still hadn’t moved all of their crap.
    I like her for the most part but I do wish her decor style would mature and move away from the cheap farmhouse kitsch.

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    For her husband to clean all her crap is unbelieveable, like my husband is not spending a weekend with covid to organize and clean out all my decorating bins that I spend money on then change it up every season. She has spending issues and when she was talking about her workout room, i am like what? she will just keep buyimg more stuff. for danny to do that -hes an saint like who cleans up your wives mess-blows my mind

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They have 5 kids, too! Her husband was sick, so maybe he didn’t want to expose germs to the children, but they all should have been lending a hand. If Tiff isn’t physically or mentally able to organize it all, something has to give. The whole family supposedly enjoys the decorations, so in fairness to her, maybe if she does the shopping, styling and packing, the rest of the clan can take it to the basement and keep it organized. I have the same bins that she uses and it would help her to put vinyl labels on each of the bins, especially if she has other people grabbing them for her.
    File Allegato

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I like her - she seems nice. I like her house, and I am totally fine with the annoying perfectionist stuff because I am the same way. I like all my shit a certain way. It's a bit too much stuff for me, but it's fine.

I have noticed in a few videos she has subtly mentioned that she is wanting to be a full time Youtuber in the future...I found that very interesting.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I like her too. I probably shouldn’t snark about her.
    She’s only one of 3 decor/cleaning channels that I do watch and like.
    She definitely wants to be a full time YouTuber. She says that a lot.
    That’s when they seem to change and it’s all about the links and sponsorships. I stop watching when that happens. I don’t mind a recommendation once n a while but not every video.
    She’s gaining subscribers. I watched her when she lived in Vegas and I believe she had around 3,000. This new house and her posting on a regular schedule has really helped her numbers jump.

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 2/5/2024, 02:14 AM) 
    I like her too. I probably shouldn’t snark about her.
    She’s only one of 3 decor/cleaning channels that I do watch and like.
    She definitely wants to be a full time YouTuber. She says that a lot.
    That’s when they seem to change and it’s all about the links and sponsorships. I stop watching when that happens. I don’t mind a recommendation once n a while but not every video.
    She’s gaining subscribers. I watched her when she lived in Vegas and I believe she had around 3,000. This new house and her posting on a regular schedule has really helped her numbers jump.

I totally agree; once they hit full-time YouTube, they get nuts. I'm just waiting for the video that says, "I quit my job!". She recently mentioned doing some decorating videos in some of her friends and neighbors houses to see if we all would like to see a different space in the videos, that would be nice to see.

8.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is a great sleep aid. She goes on and on and on. So long-winded and boring. What could be shown or described in a minute turns into a 20 minute speech for her.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Here for the 🫖and making my spot.
    she’s one i watch too.
    She’s got this aesthetic i am drawn to…but she’s a bit too maximalist for me. I do like that she has real plants and not all the fake plants everywhere.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh yay! So excited to see this thread. I watch Tiffany all the time.

My main complaint is all the spending she does. I wonder if Danny has ever said anything about it.

She changed her channel name once they built the new house, but there plenty of videos from Vegas.

11.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I feel like Danny is not in charge of that relationship, you can tell how she wears the pants and directs him to how stuff should look and be.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have never paid for youtuber extra content but I did with her for 3 months. She made promises and did not deliver. She had a Facebook page for everyone also but hardly posted. She ghosted it all and many people tried contacting her through Facebook, her pat. Channel and YouTube. No responses, no refund, no apology. She turned a lot of people off.

13.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 14/2/2024, 09:53) 
    I have never paid for youtuber extra content but I did with her for 3 months. She made promises and did not deliver. She had a Facebook page for everyone also but hardly posted. She ghosted it all and many people tried contacting her through Facebook, her pat. Channel and YouTube. No responses, no refund, no apology. She turned a lot of people off.

I had thought about signing up for it, but glad I didn’t. I noticed the mentions about it had gone down on her regular channel. I know they came back from Disney and that’s when she mentioned falling off of it, but promised she was “getting back to it”

14.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 2/14/2024, 09:53 AM) 

What did she not deliver on?

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She did a few videos and just stopped. She kept saying she was going to do a live, that never happened. She had lots of plans. I think she did 2 videos on her morning drive to work, a video of sonething that wasn't interesting at all and mostly crickets. People reached out and were ignored

82 replies since 5/1/2024, 03:27   10547 views