Charlotte Grove Farmhouse

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She just posted a video talking about what she earns from YouTube. I give her credit for actually revealing what she makes…which is quite a lot for someone with a small channel. I think she said she earns around $5K/month on average from AdSense alone. Someone please correct me if she meant with sponsorships as well. Either way, she is doing very well. If small channels like that are making that much, the bigger ones are definitely making millions. I don’t see how that works out with so many content creators. Google/YouTube seems like a money laundering machine. It doesn’t make sense.

She did mention that she has read her thread here. I apologize for making her feel badly. That’s the thing about this place. I am all for freedom of speech and having a place for self-expression without censorship but I don’t like hurting someone or putting them in a dark place. A lot of these YouTubers are vile and dare I say need a reality check for their egos but Tiffany isn’t one of them. If you read this, Tiffany, I sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Kudos to you Chance86_ for recognizing that error and apologizing. Of course i never want to put anyone in a dark spot. She handled that very well and i was shocked she revealed so much about her pay and analytics. Those are very coveted things. I’ll continue to watch her.

Waiting for the day she says she’s left her full time job for YouTube though….maybe by the 2024-2025 school year? 🤔

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I saw the video too. It made me feel bad too for making her feel bad. She’s actually a nice person and a good mom. I may not agree with how she feeds her family or some of her decor choices but whatever, she probably wouldn’t care for my decor style either.
    As someone who’s battled weight all my life I get her feelings about that.
    I too apologize for being a mean girl to her. There are many others who have earned the snark they receive but Tiffany isn’t one of them imo.
    However, I do wish she would interact in her comments. I have quit commenting on her videos as it appears to me to be a waste of time.
    You’re right Chance, she’s making a lot of money! I was shocked! It makes me wonder how much others with around 100,000 subs make?
    I’m glad she doesn’t do a bunch of sponsorships. When that happens that’s about the time I unsub and tap out.

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This is what this website is for though, you have to have thick skin if you are on YT. I like her channel-but baffled at her spending and decorating bins- like i can see holidays but she re does eveything all the time.

5. Not Tom’s Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I liked her when I first started watching her, but haven’t watched in awhile. Once she mentioned wanting to quit her job and do YouTube full time, I knew she was just like the rest, and shortly after that I quit watching and unsubscribed.

Her house is just like all the rest. Plain, cheap, and no “life” in it. So predictable. So over the “farmhouse” look. I live in a farmhouse and it looks nothing like these YouTube farmhouses. She spends, spends, spends. And I can’t stand her wooly bear eyelashes. They look absolutely ridiculous.

Her personality is that of a slug IMO. Will be a good day when YouTube collapses on all these grifters.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m really over the kitschy farmhouse aesthetic. I’ll watch her as I do like her and I enjoy her cooking videos.
    I was hoping she’d move away from the farmhouse decor but she said last week that it’s her favorite and she will be keeping it.
    It’s hard to find a YouTuber with original style.
    I do appreciate her keeping her kids off camera. They deserve that. This is their mom’s gig, not theirs.
    I have a feeling she’ll quit the counselor job at the end of the school year. Sounds like it’s been a rough year.
    I will hate it though if all her videos become sponsored videos. I’ll have to quit watching when/if that happens.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Since she hung so many out to dry on her pay channel it's hard to watch her. I liked her but when she did that, it was a pass for me.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 29/2/2024, 03:46) 
    Since she hung so many out to dry on her pay channel it's hard to watch her. I liked her but when she did that, it was a pass for me.

Did she finally stop the membership? It is it still Going??

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TooLegitToQuit @ 1/3/2024, 00:08) 
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 29/2/2024, 03:46) 

Did she finally stop the membership? It is it still Going??

I think she ended it, I'm not sure but I quit when she would never answer anyone about what was happening but continued taking money.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    I've been watching her for a while... glad to find this thread because lately...I feel like there's snarking in order.
    I've stopped watching her as much.
    I don't want to give her views at all.

First - that patreon. THat was the beginning of my dissatisfaction with her.
    Just a money grab. I never subscribed (I refuse to pay for things like that from any of these content creators). I am not surprised that she hasn't replied to people who have inquired about it. Seemed like a $$ bandwagon that she tried to hop on and couldn't deliver.

Second - her husband. I watched a video which was a Q&A with him (not the most recent one) and he seems like a little perv.
    There was more than one sexual innuendo kind of comment from him that just made me go "EW."
    And his hairstyle is just giving "Kelvin Gemstone" all day long.

Third - her desire to go full-time with YouTube.
    I smelled this coming months ago.
    She likes the "This Crazy Life" couple Amanda and Kyle and it was just a matter of time before she started talking about being full-time. I'm sure she's hoping that Danny can quit his job, too, and just be her little helper.
    She's turning into all the others who just do the same ole rinse and repeat video content with cheap decor and decide they can just make a career of it. She needs to quit buying all the seasonal stuff and go ahead and spring for a new sofa...that thing is shredded.
    I will say tho, she does at least have a career in education so when the bottom drops out on all these content creators, she will hopefully
    have something to fall back on. A lot of uneducated dolts like Kelly and Karrie will have a hard time paying the bills when YouTube dries up.

Fourth - Her hair and eyelashes are just too damn much.
    And I abhor the way she voiceovers her videos - she's just too reminiscent of Amanda - it's all quiet and she tries to be soft-spoken and calm and stuff....which is fine, but it just sounds more and more phony.
    And she's sooo longwinded.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her husband has always given me icky vibes. I was reading a few comments on her IG recently and people were asking her why she wanted to buy a new mirror to replace one almost just like it. Lol so she can link it! So tired of all the shopping on crap items just to turn around and do it again. Use what you have, just change things up but than they can't link it all.

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 3/2/2024, 01:04 AM) 
    I've been watching her for a while... glad to find this thread because lately...I feel like there's snarking in order.

Just a money grab. I never subscribed (I refuse to pay for things like that from any of these content creators). I am not surprised that she hasn't replied to people who have inquired about it. Seemed like a $$ bandwagon that she tried to hop on and couldn't deliver.

Second - her husband. I watched a video which was a Q&A with him (not the most recent one) and he seems like a little perv.
    There was more than one sexual innuendo kind of comment from him that just made me go "EW."

She likes the "This Crazy Life" couple Amanda and Kyle and it was just a matter of time before she started talking about being full-time. I'm sure she's hoping that Danny can quit his job, too, and just be her little helper.
    She's turning into all the others who just do the same ole rinse and repeat video content with cheap decor and decide they can just make a career of it. She needs to quit buying all the seasonal stuff and go ahead and spring for a new sofa...that thing is shredded.
    I will say tho, she does at least have a career in education so when the bottom drops out on all these content creators, she will hopefully
    have something to fall back on. A lot of uneducated dolts like Kelly and Karrie will have a hard time paying the bills when YouTube dries up.

And I abhor the way she voiceovers her videos - she's just too reminiscent of Amanda - it's all quiet and she tries to be soft-spoken and calm and stuff....which is fine, but it just sounds more and more phony.

Yes she is very long winded, and I would rather hear music then have the voiceovers. I like to watch the Sunday reset videos but i have to fast forward because she talks for like 10 minutes in the beginning, and then does voiceover through the whole thing too. I can understand playing music and then popping in for a second to explain with a voice over, but you don't have to voiceover saying "I am switching the laundry, blah blah". I can see what your doing.

13.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 2/21/2024, 06:30 PM) 
    I saw the video too. It made me feel bad too for making her feel bad. She’s actually a nice person and a good mom. I may not agree with how she feeds her family or some of her decor choices but whatever, she probably wouldn’t care for my decor style either.
    As someone who’s battled weight all my life I get her feelings about that.
    I too apologize for being a mean girl to her. There are many others who have earned the snark they receive but Tiffany isn’t one of them imo.
    However, I do wish she would interact in her comments. I have quit commenting on her videos as it appears to me to be a waste of time.
    You’re right Chance, she’s making a lot of money! I was shocked! It makes me wonder how much others with around 100,000 subs make?
    I’m glad she doesn’t do a bunch of sponsorships. When that happens that’s about the time I unsub and tap out.

You are right, she hardly comments, and when she does - she picks the most random comments to respond to. Recently she said good morning back to someone, but when someone else asked her a question- she didn't respond. Just very strange.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustHeretoLaugh @ 11/3/2024, 15:30) 
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 3/2/2024, 01:04 AM) 

Yes she is very long winded, and I would rather hear music then have the voiceovers. I like to watch the Sunday reset videos but i have to fast forward because she talks for like 10 minutes in the beginning, and then does voiceover through the whole thing too. I can understand playing music and then popping in for a second to explain with a voice over, but you don't have to voiceover saying "I am switching the laundry, blah blah". I can see what your doing.

It’s funny how we all enjoy different things about videos. I prefer the voice overs to music. I’d rather have the entire video be talking than the music. This goes for all the YouTube women I watch.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She talked about health issues, wondering if she's diabetic and will be going on ozempic

82 replies since 5/1/2024, 03:27   10545 views