Status
    Anonymous
    thanks to GivingMyselfGrace for this thread title :thumbs-up:

2.     +34   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Leaving the kids with Tens that weekend is so bizarre. I agree with all of the grandparent comment here. Where are Jill and Gravy? They are old but not that old. Or even Emily and the Weatherman? They could have spend the weekend with their Aunt and Uncle and their cousins. It's like she wanted to impose of Tens even further. As my mother would say, Jen is a leaky vessel. She will never be filled.

I also predict Jen will become an expert on alcoholism and we can expect those lectures in 2024.

3.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not having to grovel to the new wife to babysit your kids while she’s in the midst of a very FRAUGHT situation is a great reason to make a mom friend, Jenbo.

4.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahCabin @ 1/10/2024, 10:51 AM) 
    Leaving the kids with Tens that weekend is so bizarre. I agree with all of the grandparent comment here. Where are Jill and Gravy? They are old but not that old. Or even Emily and the Weatherman? They could have spend the weekend with their Aunt and Uncle and their cousins. It's like she wanted to impose of Tens even further. As my mother would say, Jen is a leaky vessel. She will never be filled.

I also predict Jen will become an expert on alcoholism and we can expect those lectures in 2024.

Gross, I feel like I am defending Jen when I say this but maybe the kids all wanted to be together? They're used to spending time as all five, maybe they asked for time with their stepsiblings.

5.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, the smug is going to be over the top.

6.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let’s be honest, aside from all the grandparents she has available: she could have also just taken them with her. Take them out of their glorified daycare for a few days and make a fun road-trip out of it. Get them out and away from whatever family dramatics were happening. Plan a route with fun stops for the kids. Take the lemons and make them into lemonade.

Is it an ideal trip with kids? Of course not. Would it have been more enjoyable for the kids than hanging at dad’s house while step-mom kicks him out and files a protective order (I’m sorry but there’s no way that things weren’t tense in that house on that day)? Fuck yes. She think she’ll come out of this smelling like a rose, but really her response to it has made her even more unlikeable.

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 10/1/2024, 16:57

7.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 10/1/2024, 16:53) 
    QUOTE (UtahCabin @ 1/10/2024, 10:51 AM) 

Gross, I feel like I am defending Jen when I say this but maybe the kids all wanted to be together? They're used to spending time as all five, maybe they asked for time with their stepsiblings.

The 15th was also the last day of Hanukkah. It’s possible they were asked to be there by Tens as well.

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wondering: Did Jen catch up yet? Did we find what she was desperately hinting at? :shifty:

Come on Jen, drop more hints! Where is Donald?

9.     +40   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jen had no idea about the document we found. I wouldn't let her in on the details.

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    IF Don is gone to rehab or some kind of facility for some kind of help (we do not KNOW for sure this is happening, but just for speculation's sake)...

What are they telling the kids?

That Daddy went off to camp?

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I predict even more smug and even more vaguebooking. But I still don't think anyone would trust her with any kind of serious information.
    *It won't let me change my comments to add to my thoughts.

12.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Except she practically told us to go digging.

13.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    From last thread:
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 1/10/2024, 10:45 AM) 
    Jen’s treatment of D** didn’t suggest she was afraid of him in any way. She would openly criticize him, brush him off, act annoyed toward him, poke fun at him etc. if she felt threatened by him I don’t think she’d be so flippant around him. But what do I know?

Truth. He was the one who tip-toed around her.

giphy

As has already been discussed to death, Don definitely has his own issues. Drinking, communication deficits; he's argumentative, codependent. Maybe now that he's "safer", different parts of his personality are coming to light.

14.     +69   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/1/2024, 16:57) 
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jen had no idea about the document we found. I wouldn't let her in on the details.

Bakers and lurkers: please keep this out of her comment sections. We beg of you. Don’t do that shit, especially not this time.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What is her video supposed to be today?

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144943 views