NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 10/1/2024, 21:33) 
    Jennifer sure is giddy. She found the strength to work on project life finally. And of course she has to mention her plant randomly, like a certain other gardener.

Jen is a sick, sick lady.

No doubt she’s “inspired enough” to do project life this year because she feels like she’s winning. No doubt she’s printed the article out to scrap book for prosperity.

2.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have to say, I wasn't in the bakery for the train or hayride. Too bad so sad for the chest hair anysis. I missed finding Tensleigh day. This has been a banner moment in my bakery career, even if I was wrong about the incident y'all were able to dig it up. Big props to the mods for being so level headed and for the people who actually have internet "magic" what a time to be a baker!

Ps. I am sad Jen used this time in her kids life to prop herself emotionally as opposed to, ya know, mothering in silence like a normal human.

3.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If you don't have a loose ribbon bin, I don't know what you are doing with your life. :10:

4.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen currently lives in a mostly undecorated & definitely disorganized house.

She’s been busy running away from everything w/ travel & Disney.

ONLY Jen, when given the opportunity to finally be at home for more than a few days at time, would decide, instead of actually focusing on her house & making it a warm & welcoming home for both herself & her 2 children, to spend all this new time on some arts & crafts projects.

And all the junk that comes w/ these “memory keeping” projects that she has now scattered all over her office only adds to the general clutter & disorganization of her house.

Likewise w/ the random little plants & plant seedlings that she has all over the place - even if the extra little seedling is in a really $$$ planter, it’s still just more clutter.

Also, nice move to prove how much you’re a gardener too, Jen.

5.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jen would only seek as much advice before yapping her trap about somebody else’s business…

SPOILER (click to view)
    Who am I kidding? She never listens anyway.

6.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another pricey purchase from her favourite imaginary friend potter!

PM

7.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As I said before Jen needs something to occupy her lizard brain now that planning and buying useless crap for runDisney and traveling to nowhere in her vehicle mate is on hiatus.

The planner crap is filling that need for now. It is another self absorbed activity that benefits no one but Jen.

8.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just have to say that none of really know much of anything about D** and Tensleigh’s relationship. From the limited social media that we see, everything looks great and they look like a happy couple, up until this latest development anyway. The thing that always sticks with me is his Tinder profile where he described himself as a “dom” and polyamorous. That’s the type of relationship he was seeking. This was pre-Tens. Did that all go out the window when he met her? She had to have googled him at some point and seen his gross profile. That’s if she met him outside of Tinder. We don’t know as much as we think we do about these people, and it’s almost become a weird parasocial relationship that we have with them at this point.

I, for one, don’t believe for one second that T wasn’t aware of this board a long time ago. I’m not saying that she’s not a perfectly nice person, and she definitely seems way more pleasant than Jen. I just think it’s strange that she’s been put on a pedestal with the limited information that we have. As for D**, he’s always seemed like a big, rich dork. All that I see that’s changed for him is that he traded in his Disney tees for better clothing and lost weight. I’m sure he’s still a big dork.

That being said, I wish the best for T and all the kids. I hope D** gets help for whatever issues he has. I’m sure the decision to do what T did was not made lightly. Jen, well she’s on her own. While I don’t wish her any harm, I think she could use a big helping of humble pie. She disgusts me.

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s housekeepers must hate her for having 8,735 planters to clean around. I don’t know how many overpriced gold embellished planters she owns, but surely a couple of them will be knocked over at some point—preferably by Princess herself. :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

10.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder what the longest she's gone without buying something non-essential for herself.

11.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Don’sPrenup @ 10/1/2024, 21:12) 
    Reality really is stranger than {fan} fiction. Who’da thunk we’d be here today?
    Damn. Just Damn.

Brace yourself! I think your usernames about to get a plethora of you rang?’s!!!
    You have our permission to take a PD after this and sit in the bathtub eating chicken

12.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    And now, for something a little bit...

13.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm 13 minutes in, this is boring.

About dining reservations: "it's not worth forcing it if it's not fun."

Actual Disney Mom behavior.

14.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Over an hour?!?! What can she possibly have to say??

15.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s so damn ugly.

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144944 views