NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 1/10/2024, 03:58 PM) 
    Over an hour?!?! What can she possibly have to say??

Gems like "my stomach is finally at a point where I can eat an ice cream sundae without getting a stomachache."

2.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 1/10/2024, 09:49 PM) 
    Jen’s housekeepers must hate her for having 8,735 planters to clean around. I don’t know how many overpriced gold embellished planters she owns, but surely a couple of them will be knocked over at some point—preferably by Princess herself. :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

I mean, if you don't have a $300 gold planter for your house plants, what are you even doing with your life, loser? :10:

3.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (luggagewarehouse @ 1/10/2024, 10:02 PM) 
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 1/10/2024, 03:58 PM) 
    Over an hour?!?! What can she possibly have to say??

Gems like "my stomach is finally at a point where I can eat an ice cream sundae without getting a stomachache."

And "when CC was in utero"
    :fist-shake:

4.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids were really stressed about getting close to the fireworks. Hmmm, maybe because Martyr Mommy always books reservations to be as close as possible. Of course they want to be close!

giphy

5.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    What does it say about Gene that CC STILL looks happier with her dad than her?

6.     +59   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Grab a cup of tea or whatever you like to put in your cup. I don't judge."

Bitch you have openly judged your entire family openly on the internet for drinking alcohol very recently.

Her face also looks... I dunno. Saggy? You can definitely see it morph as her expressions change.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FormerVegan @ 10/1/2024, 21:47) 
    I, for one, don’t believe for one second that T wasn’t aware of this board a long time ago.

Her and her friends have known about this board for a long long time. One friend changed her profile write up to say something like not a wonderer.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 10/1/2024, 22:06) 
    "Grab a cup of tea or whatever you like to put in your cup. I don't judge."

Bitch you have openly judged your entire family openly on the internet for drinking alcohol very recently.

Her face also looks... I dunno. Saggy? You can definitely see it morph as her expressions change.

Jen wouldn’t be Jen if she weren’t rewriting history.

9.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    32:54 Boarding the ship: "Ohhhhhh we get applause!"

....don't they always applaud??

Complains about the kids wanting her to go with them to the Kids Club open house. Like...does this asshole understand children at all? They want to share the things they enjoy!

ETA

oh no I forgot my gif!!
    giphy

Edited by WhereDoesDaddySleep - 1/10/2024, 04:12 PM

10.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When she says she can’t give basic Disney information. She doesn’t know… that’s your JOB, Jen! If you’re a travel vlogger and your job is to explain travel tips and information to your viewers.

11.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh boy, somebody took her beach bag containing her driver's license and the room keys while she was running the 5k. She was stressed and it "put a damper on the day."

That right there is like...a 15 minute story in itself.

ETA: oh my god the story is still going. Guest services located the bag. "A new year's eve miracle"

Edited by luggagewarehouse - 1/10/2024, 04:15 PM

12.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omfg her cups… she has a Disney cup at home already but she just uses that for electrolytes. I didn’t know I was doing it wrong by using single cups for multiple types of beverages. Oh woe the 99%!

13.     +47   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FormerVegan @ 10/1/2024, 21:47) 
    I just have to say that none of really know much of anything about D** and Tensleigh’s relationship. From the limited social media that we see, everything looks great and they look like a happy couple, up until this latest development anyway. The thing that always sticks with me is his Tinder profile where he described himself as a “dom” and polyamorous. That’s the type of relationship he was seeking. This was pre-Tens. Did that all go out the window when he met her? She had to have googled him at some point and seen his gross profile. That’s if she met him outside of Tinder. We don’t know as much as we think we do about these people, and it’s almost become a weird parasocial relationship that we have with them at this point.

Honestly there is so much hatred for Don’s use of Tinder on here but it so often amounts to kink shaming. Being dom/sub in the bedroom is not indicative of any sort of behaviours outside the bedroom. Also let’s remember that whilst some fetishes can include varying levels of violence (with consent!) it is not a pre-requisite for being dom.

Perhaps y’all met your partners in a pre-Tinder world or are completely vanilla and great for you but what he posted is not all that bad by today’s standards and let’s remember - he was separated. Nothing wrong with getting back out there.

For Tens, I’ll say she has some kahunas on her. The IG and the cover photo leans towards that she is supporting Don to get whatever help he needs to improve himself for himself and his family. No doubt it is a horrible situation but hats off to her for putting her foot down and forcing his hand. She obviously sees something worth fighting for.

And Jen is an arsehole, that we all know.

14.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Again a big thank you to Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol who showed up to her -$5/month job even though she had to help her I’ll cager.

On a serious note, I’m glad to hear that it’s nothing too major and hopefully the meds and rest will get him feeling better quickly.

15.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Complains that they got a Castaway Club bag they already have.

Only went to one show because they've been on this ship three times now :t0152:

ETA my dm's are open for any bakers who might have questions. awkward wink.

Edited by WhereDoesDaddySleep - 1/10/2024, 04:15 PM

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144944 views