NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +51   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I did think with the amount of epsom salt she uses, it’s like she’s brining herself.

2.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She wears Peloton when she rage rides. She wears Crowned when she is feeling spicy. She looks sad, no matter what.

I remember an ice and snow storm one winter in GA, we lost power for 36 hours. Our waterbed got too cold to sleep on, we had the gas fireplace on and the gas oven with the door open. After the first night power was restored at the local mall, everyone went there to warm up. The temps never got below about 30. If it goes as low as 0 or lower, she should be packing up warm clothes and finding a hotel or hopefully Jill’s to get warm. If Jill and Gravy have no power but Suze does, the Circumstances can go there. She can then have me time to her frozen heart’s content.

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (luggagewarehouse @ 1/12/2024, 01:13 PM) 
    Jen there is absolutely no quality evidence that people absorb bathwater magnesium through their skin via epsom salts. Stop giving health advice. Better yet stop giving advice on anything, ever, at any time.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28788060/

Quoting myself because the only time she pisses me off more than giving financial advice is when she gives health advice.

https://www.epsomsaltcouncil.org/wp-conten...ium_sulfate.pdf

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28788060/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16548135/

Screenshot-2024-01-12-11-19-05-AM

Yet she states "Magnesium is absorbed through the skin" as if it's fact. KNOCK IT OFF, JEN.

/rant

4.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not American so I don't recognise all US food packaging. What's the rainbow of cans in her fridge door? Zevia?

She seems to be consuming quite a lot of highly processed foods beverage-wise between whatever kind of soda she has in ALL the flavours and the Oatly. (And the Starbucks...) For someone who hasn't worked a day in her adult life and raves about holistic, natural remedies, she sure loves her ready-made stuff (often "blaming" the kids for those purchases but we all know the kids learnt their eating habits from her).

5.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Blah blah Christmas decor, upstairs. Downstairs is describing at nauseum what is in each box while you're lookjng at a wall of boxes.
    Screenshot_20240112_111145_Chrome

2 guitars in storage. This is what she has in the room 70% can go Screenshot_20240112_111619_Chrome

She could take the xmas decor out of theyest room but she doesn't really need a guest room. These are all her bins from cleaning out the old house. She doesn't think she'll never need 40 shoe boxes. Her dream is to make this a xmas room.Screenshot_20240112_111739_Chrome

There is a little closet in the bedroom, but she can't show you the other side of the room because it's a disaster.

All those bins are board books. She can see eventually getting rid of them but never the picture books.
    Screenshot_20240112_112014_Chrome

Screenshot_20240112_112011_Chrome

She got rid of so much when she moved and she has so much more to go.

6.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The utter look of disgust on her face when she mentions the guest room.
    Attached Image
    IMG_3099

7.     +23   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Have the day you deserve Jen.

8.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Re: her memory clinic comment. If should would get her head out of her own ass and not spend 24 hours a day thinking about how she feels or doom scrolling social media, she could actually USE her brain for it's intended function. The whole thing is probably atrophied from lack of use over the past 2 decades.

9.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 12/1/2024, 19:26) 
    Have the day you deserve Jen.

Jack Frost nipping at her colonial ponytail. :snickering:

10.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kids went back to school Monday. And I had a lot of I don't know pent up aggression giggle giggle that day negative energy. And I power cleaned the *grunting, hand geasturing* out of this house. I got all of Christmas taken down and put in the basement minus the things I showed you earlier (lots was still upstairs, she didn't pit the bins away either) in I think 3 hours. She vacuumed the whole house. Took trees down, mantel doen, cleaned it. Yeah Jen that's what everyone does.

She's ready to do a purge of the xmas stuff. She's wanted to do it for a few years.

If she could clean it out then she could have a guest room, not that it's really needed. For the TWO times she has a houseguest. Or she might turn the bedroom in to a legit storage room.

11.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is this a vlog on a day in the life of a recluse hoarder?

So much shit! The amount of bins in that room makes it look like a shop that sells that stuff, than a house.

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "During my walk plus run with Rebecca Kennedy, she talked about peanut butter sandwiches so much...." and then goes on a whole tirade. She talks like this is a dear sweet friend she knows in person. Sooo quirky that she was influence by a dear friend!! Except Rebecca will never know you ate a peanut butter sandwich too, Jennifer. FREAK.

13.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The "analog heat" must not be heating much, looking at the amount of blankets they're all in.

14.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Elfa sale is on. And she wants to do her garage still. But she does have a lot of empty bins in there. (Holy hell, more than a room in the basement) She wants to get it on sale and the she could get it professionally installed.

No she's talking again of the xmas stuff. Such a hamster wheel. Wants to do her office also.

Might get a shelving unit for scrapbook albums for this corner Screenshot_20240112_113141_Chrome

She has thoughts on her body image.

She's loving her matchy matchy sweatsuit. Yeah black on black is so matchy. She's not a Swiftie but they are loving a certain album. Time to be back in mommy mode so the video is done.

15.     +40   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she needs to see I love you from her mug? :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144943 views