NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +45   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how Jen thought encouraging digging would produce anything in her favour.

If she experienced this herself, she chose to have not 1 but 2 children with him. One could rationalize that on some level, certainly. But she has documented her untamed-self galavanting around the country without a care in the world when he had the kids. She has always said they are in good hands with him and they just were not romantically compatable. So nope, cannot rewrite that history.

Regardless the way she has exposed and exploited this tragic situation for two people who have avoided a SM presence is psychopathic but consistent Jen behaviour. As so many have said, NO ONE needed to know about this. It could have easily been explained away with a little effort.

2.     +32   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 10/1/2024, 19:56) 
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 1/10/2024, 07:51 PM) 
    I think the bakery gave her that name before we even knew she existed.

Yeah, wasn't the joke that we manifested her? And somebody found her and she had gorgeous hair and cute feet, lol! That was a fun day!

You rang? It was a glorious day indeed! :)

3.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’d like to hear from weatherman dave- his perspective on it all

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So.....
    Do we think Don or Tens is the MFer who doesn't deserve to be forgiven?
    :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

5.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 10/1/2024, 20:09) 
    So.....
    Do we think Don or Tens is the MFer who doesn't deserve to be forgiven?
    :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

My vote: Don.

Jen is just taking D&T’s marital issues and high-jacking them so that her bored ass can feel something.

6.     +70   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 1/10/2024, 01:58 PM) 
    I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how Jen thought encouraging digging would produce anything in her favour.

Jen was tired of everyone saying she's such a shit mother and Don is a great dad, and she was tired of everyone saying Don won the divorce, etc.
    So she let everyone know she has the kids 24/7 for the time being and asked them not to dig for information. But by asking not to dig, she basically told people that there is information to find if you dig and she knew they would. She expected some kind of vindication when people found out about what's happened in Don's life. That was her goal.

But Jennifer Boyles Ross is a piece of shit for putting it out there and begging people to find it. We know that was her intent and she knows it.

As someone said a while back, she could have said she was canceling the Disney races due to her hip and not wanting to jeopardize her health. She further could have said that since she was canceling Run Disney, she was taking a break from all travel to just take some down time. We would have said that was proof that she hates her boring rust cabins and camping nights, but that would have blown over and no one would have been the wiser about what really happened.

And i f she really wanted the privacy she so desperately says she does, she even could have continued to allow brief glimpses of the kids on the days she would normally have the kids, and done a few fake posts to look like she didn't have the kids when they normally would have been with Don (fake pizza night post, fake I'm in downtown Chicago post, that kind of thing.).

But she wanted people to find out about Don, and that makes her a worse piece of shit mom than she's ever been before.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 1/10/2024, 01:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 10/1/2024, 19:51) 
    I think the bakery gave her that name before we even knew she existed.

When we first talked about Don dating…

You're both definitely right! I had to dig far back into the mental archives for that, thank you for the correction :)

8.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, the “don’t go digging” is her big downfall here.

She actually could have managed to swing a lot of pity for herself out of this, but the “don’t go digging” is the proof that she wanted her audience to know that there was something that would eventually be found. We all assumed it was either health or a nothingburger, and Jen didn’t like the concern Don was getting about his potential health problems, so she had to drop Tens’ name to make the info easier to find.

9.     +36   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen has been smug for weeks. Until now the gossip was about how filthy and haggard she is. The prospect of Don's world crumbling and him looking like a loser was enough to soothe the pain of having her kids. She doesn't care of Tens. She just wants Tens to leave Don so he will be as miserable as she is.

10.     +61   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    My advice would be to never get into the mud with a pig like Jen Ross.

11.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This Dopey's Challenged. If you want to project an image that being with your babies is Always your number one priority. And then you are with them, don't show yourself boohooing over a Disney Race.

12.     +51   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Can you imagine the crazy for Tens of having to deal with Jen and her Jenions? Frankly, it would make any woman snap at some point. I think she handled it well. If anyone says that they wouldn't be reading here with all that is going on, they are delulu themselves. I don't think she follows along here all of the time. I do, however, think that she has friends who may have tipped her off to what was going on, especially if Don is off somewhere in rehab. My initial reaction would be to create an account here, set the record straight somewhat, and then delete and not interact. Dang, it would be tough to know that a group of strangers are here speculating on your most private situations, all because your husband's ex wife is a crazy narcissist who needs to share EVERYTHING on the internet for validation. I would have snapped ages ago.

13.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The name Tensleigh appeared well before we knew anything about Don's new partner , after Jenbo. It was a curse for Jen, by a Baker. We were wishing Don finds some tall, hot chick, with gorgeous hair, named Tensleigh. Fully jokingly.
    When we found out he met someone, we just continued the name.

14.     +84   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Tens will get through this because her best friend is not an exercise bike or a car.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 1/10/2024, 08:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 1/10/2024, 01:56 PM) 
    When we first talked about Don dating…

You're both definitely right! I had to dig far back into the mental archives for that, thank you for the correction :)

Back when we thought that she was actually a Russian princess, remember those fun days?

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144944 views