NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen on IG never fails to show where her concerns lie.

2.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So we could have a poll
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Jen's decision to switch to a 9 x 12 album. Yay or Nay

3.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/10/2024, 02:13 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 1/10/2024, 09:10 PM) 
    Finally back from urgent care. Bronchitis.

We're percolating.

Is your husband okay? We've been worried. <3 <3 <3

An-tee-bee-aw-ticks and a steroid shot it the boo-tah. I've put him to bed and ordered him to stay. Gotta go get my kiddo after the tea percolates. The hardest part was sitting in that waiting room watching some weird show on their TV because cell reception was shit in there.

4.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    I have nothing more to add than Jen is a piece of 💩. She had no right to expose all this. She knew what she was doing.

5.     +124   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Friends...a quick statement

Yes...half of the last thread is gone. A decision was made to not let that stuff live on the forum permanently. Everything kicked off at a bad time - late in the evening as most are going to bed. Also difficult to deal with first thing in the morning as many of us have actual jobs to keep the lights on (lol). The information was out there and circulating via PM for quite a while before it hit the forum. I don't mind that people got to discuss for a bit and hopefully get it all out of their system. We have to find a way to move forward though and focus more on Jen and let anything mentioned about non-Jen characters be in more vague terms. It is difficult to know where to cut off the conversation and I'm sure many of you understand that. I think we can be united in agreeing that Jen is awful for bringing so much attention to other peoples problems and practically begging for it to be found out. She made things quite a bit more difficult for the bakery in the past two weeks. Anyway - if you had something deleted in the last thread that doesn't mean there was necessarily anything wrong with it. Just a mass deleting of sorts. I love you all. Thanks again for understanding.

giphy

6.     +59   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ... and Jen just chattering away about her stupid crafts after creating pure chaos for her ex & their kids. She is unmatched.

7.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    When was it that Jen was annoyed at CC for wanting extra hugs while she was filming or wanting to go to her bed at night? Did that coincide with this mess? 😢

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oooooh what a dayyyy!!!!!!

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/10/2024, 03:23 PM) 
    So we could have a poll
    Jen's decision to switch to a 9 x 12 album. Yay or Nay.

Nay. She should be gentle with herself and approach the transition slowly.

10.     +60   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you, Mods, for all the shit you put up with... for free :glitter-cupcake-smiley-emoticon

11.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 10/1/2024, 21:28) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/10/2024, 03:23 PM) 
    So we could have a poll
    Jen's decision to switch to a 9 x 12 album. Yay or Nay.

Nay. She should be gentle with herself and approach the transition slowly.

This is as big or bigger than switching her hair part up. Jen needs to proceed with caution for sure, definitely purchase 10 years worth of both sizes and then see how she feels after they’ve sat in storage for a few years.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 1/10/2024, 03:27 PM) 
    When was it that Jen was annoyed at CC for wanting extra hugs while she was filming or wanting to go to her bed at night? Did that coincide with this mess? 😢

That was the weekend before, December 9th, the same vlog where the went to see the lights iirc.

13.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    When something is deleted it won't be there anymore. Sigh.

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 1/10/2024, 10:48 AM) 
    I think we all hate Jen and Don so much that we’re giving Tens too much credit, tbh. That didn’t feel like a calculated dig at Jen. It felt careless and, honestly, a bit stupid. We’ve been praising her, protecting her identity, and saying how we hope she’ll be a stable influence for the kids. Why pull a petulant move like that, one that proves that you’re not focussing on your (now public) issues, especially when you’ve been spoken about so positively here?

By not being a public figure, she’s protected her three biological kids from the digital footprint her bonus kids have been saddled with. I desperately hope she just ignores us completely and continues to live her life out of the public eye.

I’m hoping it was just a knee-jerk decision in reaction to her marital issues being made public, and that she deleted it once she had a moment to think about it. I can understand that and applaud her for doing the right thing.

AGREE!

It would be nice for any of these adults to demonstrate their priority is innocent children that will pay face tough consequences because of their actions, opposed to themselves. We see two mothers who are prioritizing their time on SM with innuendos and snarky comments with what seems like a focus on a gossip site of all things. This tells us everything we need to know about the need and hunger for attention.

We are all removed in real life and find their crazy lives entertaining and it would appear more than just Jen enjoys being part of the cast. While we don’t know the details related to Don’s actions, I think we can agree, these people are fucking nuts!!!

I am sad for CC and Donny. I am sad for three more kids that also deserve the highest degree of protection, so they do not have to deal with the same things CC and Donny will as they get older. Grow up, assholes. All of you. Get jobs. Find better things to do with your abundance of time and money. Get off the internet and stop feeding the Bakery.

15.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jennifer sure is giddy. She found the strength to work on project life finally. And of course she has to mention her plant randomly, like a certain other gardener.

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   145099 views