NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 10/1/2024, 23:51) 
    She left the kids with people she barely knew? Is this normal at a Disney cruise? Do people feel that safe as to leave their kids with people they don’t know?

‘Ok kids, you stay here with these lovely strangers you met an hour ago, mummy has to go find her bag filled with useless crap. If you get scared, hold on to your lovies, bye!’

:wacko:

She is such a naive idiot.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 1/11/2024, 12:54 AM) 
    Ok gang, no more posts saying that D** is physically abusive to Tens. Also definitely no posts insinuating he is any type of abusive to his children.

Those posts will be deleted.

Thank you!

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 1/10/2024, 03:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 1/10/2024, 02:13 PM) 
    Is your husband okay? We've been worried. <3 <3 <3

An-tee-bee-aw-ticks and a steroid shot it the boo-tah. I've put him to bed and ordered him to stay. Gotta go get my kiddo after the tea percolates. The hardest part was sitting in that waiting room watching some weird show on their TV because cell reception was shit in there.

Glad you got him in and he's got some stuff to nip it quick. This is some nasty shit that's going around this winter. Don't forget to take care of you, too!

4.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    While I thought the Disney cruise was fine ( but over priced ) the kids club was incredibly boring. One day they literly gave the kids fat popsicle sticks and with markers they could create disney characters. No other craft supplies were provided, lol. All of the crafts and activities were like that.

5.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :thumbs-up:

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Oh hi. I almost had to take a Xanax. I thought I imagined y'all.

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    We’re back! That was scary!

9.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There are always weirdos who lurk and maybe even post here who cross the line and message people or go "real life," and that's why we have to be careful what we post here.

Ideally, this is supposed to be a safe space away from creators where we can gossip and talk shit without having to deal with getting blocked or attacked by their fans. I love snark pages for this reason. It should be separate from its subjects. But then you have losers like Paula who like to run and tattle or people who just can't help themselves and harass innocent family members.

10.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    i was wondering wtf was going on!

i gave myself a blow out while watching jen's latest video. highly recommend. i didn't hear anything at all.

11.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I should keep that The Italians gif handy

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well, I just wasted an hour of my life on that. Here’s my take away. 1. She wants people to think her kids are stupid idiots who can’t handle anything (they can).
    2. She’s NOT a travel blogger. I are something. I don’t know what it was. Imbecile.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I felt like he never had decorum or discretion, and I don't think there was consideration for any family member or friend who might be uncomfortable or embarrassed, and certainly not coworkers or business associates. The most private, intimate information is on the internet with a bare-chested picture. Yikes!
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 1/10/2024, 05:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 10/1/2024, 22:12) 
    Honestly there is so much hatred for Don’s use of Tinder on here but it so often amounts to kink shaming. Being dom/sub in the bedroom is not indicative of any sort of behaviours outside the bedroom. Also let’s remember that whilst some fetishes can include varying levels of violence (with consent!) it is not a pre-requisite for being dom.

Perhaps y’all met your partners in a pre-Tinder world or are completely vanilla and great for you but what he posted is not all that bad by today’s standards and let’s remember - he was separated. Nothing wrong with getting back out there.

For Tens, I’ll say she has some kahunas on her. The IG and the cover photo leans towards that she is supporting Don to get whatever help he needs to improve himself for himself and his family. No doubt it is a horrible situation but hats off to her for putting her foot down and forcing his hand. She obviously sees something worth fighting for.

And Jen is an arsehole, that we all know.

For me, it’s not that he had a Tinder profile or what he included on his Tinder profile.

Have whatever kind of sex you want. Make it fun. Make it spicy. Go wild.

For me, the problem is that, before making & posting his Tinder profile, he gave NO thought to his kids - in the present or in the future when they (& their friends) are old enough to find & read the archives.

It’s kinda like Chandler on “Friends” w/ his mother being a romance novelist - even though “Friends” is a fictional comedy, still, Chandler had issues w/ his mother that lasted into adulthood. When she’s on the Jay Leno show & talking about craving Chinese food after “being intimate,” Chandler yells at the TV, “That’s too much information!”

And, yes, parents can (& should) have lives completely separate from their kids.

But, still, you gotta give at least a little thought & consideration for your kids before you make certain choices - and, for Don, it’s not what he’s into sexually, it’s that he, as a father of 2 young children, made the choice to put it out there into the public domain.

And no matter how sexually positive & affirming we should all be, we all know the teasing & innuendos that will take place when his kids’ friends find the profile (or when they overhear the grownups in their lives talking about it).

14.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/10/2024, 06:43 PM) 
    I should keep that The Italians gif handy

😘😘😘😘 🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻

Italians-17049340260716

Edited by Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol - 1/10/2024, 06:48 PM

15.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hey y’all! I’m an OG poster but I never post anymore. The last couple of years have been pretty bad over here so I just lurk now and then. I don’t even follow Jen much on IG anymore. She pisses me off so much and I just figured it wasn’t healthy for me to get so angry over the way she was treating her kids and poor little Winnie.

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   145053 views