NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/10/2024, 11:39 PM) 
    I'm still processing the revelations. I haven't even thought about the new video. How is it that boring Jen Ross has more life drama than a real housewife? I feel like I'm drinking from a firehose.

trash-shes-trash

Agreed but her droning on and on will put you to sleep, so no Ambien is needed. Just her rambling mouth.

2.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I love knowing that most likely what happened with her bag is that another guest was frustrated with her holding a chair and not being around so turned it into a cast member as “lost.”

I only made it halfway through not sure if I’m going to finish but it sounds like a miserable trip and for that I say “I believe in magic.”

3.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Gross who drops croissant crumbs all over public transit? Did she clip her nails too?

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 1/10/2024, 08:11 PM) 
    Curveball 👀

:b_wink:

5.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 10/1/2024, 22:20) 
    I’m behind again because I had to start my taxi driver mommy stint for the day but I asked my 17 yr old daughter to read the gossip for me while I was driving.

What a bonding experience.

She’s like “mum, what is this crap?”

We couldn’t stop laughing at the usernames.

Thank you, dear friends for keeping me (and my daughter) entertained 🤣

That's hilarious! My cager knows all about Jen and laughs her ass off when I tell her some of your names. Was Your Pizza Yummy and the references to Don's hashbrown are some particular faves. 😆

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Still have a lot of catching up to do.
    But omg you guys, dilemmas! 4 by 6 or 9 by 12??? DECISIONS DECISIONS

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rusty Bathtub @ 1/11/2024, 02:38 AM) 
    My reply will probably just get deleted, but being on a dating app so soon shows to me that they didn’t even try to work or the marriage for the kids, and the hypersexual polygamous dominant stuff he wrote in the profile is why people consider it a big red flag

This is probably what Jen was eluding to when she said that she and Don were great friends but not compatible "romantically", so I don't think she had any interest in working on it.

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 11/1/2024, 09:44) 
    Still have a lot of catching up to do.
    But omg you guys, dilemmas! 4 by 6 or 9 by 12??? DECISIONS DECISIONS

Life lesson Jen… if that is the biggest thing you have to contemplate and worry about your life is pretty bloody good

9.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Watching the vlog now.

So she takes the kids all the way to Disney and then "teases" them with a moment at the Magic Kingdom for a parade and then makes them leave for the remainder of the day? And then they never get to leave their hotel room again that day?!? And have to eat in the room? And watch the fireworks from the room?

This actually seems really cruel to me. Like, look at all this cool stuff kiddos but you can't do any of it.
    She is the worst Mother and she really needs to "Lean Into" dressing like a Disney villain. Because, damn, she acts like an evil stepmom.

No shade towards Tens. I'm team T for sure.

10.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well it was kind of a relief to wake up this morning without 397 new posts.

11.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm only halfway through the video so far and this is my third "stint" watching it. I feel like it'll never end at this stage... So dull, so nothing much at all.

But how is Dawny at 42:17 not our Bakery hero?
    Jen: "Where's your Stitchy one?"
    Dawny: "I was hoarding it!" (I'm not a native English speaker but I'm pretty sure that's an R, not an L as in 'holding')
    Little guy has some soundbites (like his big sis). I love the sassiness! :hearty-laugh:

Well, maybe I'lll have this video finished by tonight. A girl can be hopeful...

Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol Thanks again for all your work and wishes for a speedy recovery to your cager. Left untreated, a bronchitis can so quickly turn to pneumonia. I'm glad he's got the meds and is on the mend.

12.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 1/11/2024, 04:29 AM) 
    Watching the vlog now.

So she takes the kids all the way to Disney and then "teases" them with a moment at the Magic Kingdom for a parade and then makes them leave for the remainder of the day? And then they never get to leave their hotel room again that day?!? And have to eat in the room? And watch the fireworks from the room?

This actually seems really cruel to me. Like, look at all this cool stuff kiddos but you can't do any of it.
    She is the worst Mother and she really needs to "Lean Into" dressing like a Disney villain. Because, damn, she acts like an evil stepmom.

No shade towards Tens. I'm team T for sure.

I interpreted it more as, they’ve been to Disney so many times, they don’t even care about going deeper into the park. They know they’ll be back again and take it for granted.

Kind of like how they only went to one show on the cruise because it was their third time on the Wish :5153:

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Backuppost box @ 1/11/2024, 01:36 AM) 
    QUOTE (talkaboutit @ 10/1/2024, 19:39) 
    Looks like it prints and is distributed to libraries, groceries, etc.

Is it possible to read outside the us? I can’t open the homepage when I’m not in the us ? Thank you

I dm’d you too, but for anyone else with this issue, if you have the link you can look it up in web archive.
    web.archive.org

14.     +37   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m glad I’m not judged on social media tags from my late 20’s before I was settled down and had a family. People who know me now probably wouldn’t believe that I’m the same person. Not that I hide that part of my life, it’s also my story. A woman who had a fun and wild young life, can also be an amazing and fabulous person now, a fun and loving mom and wife and a decent human. Not that we know anyone beyond social media one way or another… just saying it’s not very fair to judge someone based on silly pictures from their youth.

15.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 1/11/2024, 01:50 PM) 
    I’m glad I’m not judged on social media tags from my late 20’s before I was settled down and had a family. People who know me now probably wouldn’t believe that I’m the same person. Not that I hide that part of my life, it’s also my story. A woman who had a fun and wild young life, can also be an amazing and fabulous person now, a fun and loving mom and wife and a decent human. Not that we know anyone beyond social media one way or another… just saying it’s not very fair to judge someone based on silly pictures from their youth.

This is why my family doesn't use social media, we all need freedom from judgement in our youth and into forever. We need to judge ourselves...no one needs to know that much about us, and if they do, well then they can pick up a phone. Would you show everyone your diary? This is what the world is doing.

To me, influencers are basically the new version of an infomercial for TV, quick and cheap sells and agents and cheap companies know this - they are being used by those so they can be "famous."

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144943 views