NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I should also add that even in my now 40’s though I’m largely surrounded by decent people who are actively striving to be good in the world, many (including myself) still have what might be defined as “dirt” or “kink” or otherwise frowned upon. That’s why what happens between two people in a consensual relationship with one another is fine with me even if it’s not my cup of tea. Because my cup of tea may be the wrong flavor for someone else, it doesn’t automatically make it horrid either. I’m just hesitant to make a whole lotta assumptions about people and judge them, since I doubt many of us would look clean and pristine under a microscope.

2.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 1/10/2024, 09:30 PM) 
    What the fuck breaks and shatters at 1:00:54 and she doesn’t even flinch

It sounds like the kids smashed a glass vase

I legit thought my dog knocked something over and went to go look. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    The problem with these threads moving so fast is, I see something I want to respond to then it's blown away by something else.

Circling back a bit - someone PLEASE use this as their avatar :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 1/10/2024, 05:52 PM) 
    Screenshot-13566

4.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Done!

QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 1/11/2024, 08:17 AM) 
    The problem with these threads moving so fast is, I see something I want to respond to then it's blown away by something else.

Circling back a bit - someone PLEASE use this as their avatar :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 1/10/2024, 05:52 PM) 
    Screenshot-13566

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 11/1/2024, 04:35) 
    Jen’s dirty deleting, the Bakery mods needing to do lots of deleting…..I just hope Ground Control to Major Don and the astronaut photo were kindly preserved for all of eternity.

These seemed to fit so well for a brief moment, but now it’s more like The Man Who Fell to Earth? (Mods - hope this post is ok)

6.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I finally just watched that sad-sack perpetual victim RunDisney story - I see SEVEN new pairs of ears. 3 for each race, plus that dumb hat.

It's hard to see them each to be sure, but she wouldn't be storing them separately if they weren't "seasonally appropriate", so to speak.

ezgif-7-e0d0ab8644

That puts her total count at ~41, plus any she hasn't shown.

7.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Figured I needed a new profile pic.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 11/1/2024, 15:23) 
    Figured I needed a new profile pic.

Not the shovel caressing her neck. 💀 ⚰️

9.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Here's my thought on why Tens changed her insta profile for a hot minute....I think she reads here (or her friends do) to give her thoughts and feelings about Jen validation....lets face it--Tens most likely sees the EXACT same things we do about how Jen acts/cares/mothers her children. However, as the new wife, Tens could be thinking that she is too close to the situation and could be reading into things wrong.

I think she comes on here and realizes that she's right and she has to do whatever it takes to protect and be a mother to those 5 children. And she is making it known to Jen, that no matter what d*n is going through...Tens still loves his children as if they were her own. And that has to chap Jen's hide.

And if he is away getting help, and the kids are at school, I'm glad she has this place to come to and read. Knowing she is right and knowing she is doing terribly difficult things to help her husband (if he is getting help) the way his family and ex wife never did, should give her some comfort.

Edited by ForgottenTheo - 1/11/2024, 03:35 PM

10.     +36   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The thought I keep coming back to is Gene is utterly exhausting, even just on video/online -- and I truly can't imagine the magnitude of how much more exhausting she's got to be in person.

11.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 1/11/2024, 02:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (Uncontrollable Resentment @ 1/11/2024, 02:22 PM) 
    This! Some members on this site will criticize Jen’s minor children who cannot really consent to being on the internet. So it’s okay to poke fun at a child for how they look or act (on the internet which is forever) but then we are now supposed to screech that Tens should be protecting said children? We have an entire public board dedicated to ripping apart their mother, we are not the ones to be dispensing advice on how Tens should be acting in those kids’ self-interest.

Geno's kids should absolutely be off limits. I'm old enough to remember when adult John McCain made a horrible " joke " about then 12 y/o Chelsea Clinton. Geno's kids just have the unfortunate fact that she is their mother & displays all her crazy that should be dealt with by a trained professional.

Totally agree they should be off limits. I've been a member of other gossip forums where kids under 18 are always off-limits even if their crazy parent slaps them all over the internet. I wish we had a similar rule for Jen's kids, who don't get a say in what part of their lives are put up for consumption and criticism.

12.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 1/11/2024, 12:38 AM) 
    I wasted an hour of my life on it, only to have Jen reaffirm all of the adversity she has towards actually parenting the kids, example at one point, with them in the video she refers to them in the 3d person, and she leaves them at a Disney Club in the Bahamas (probably much longer than she admits to) so she can run a 5K on that island, and of course, karma almost got her on this one, her bag was taken by someone and she probably was losing her mind until it showed up later, yeah she just left all their stuff on a chair because you know Disney is safe like that. NOT, Disney hides crime and issues well. She rambles on and it is a study of just how unraveled she has become.*

The leaving the kids at the strange place not on the ship, with god knows who watching them (i.e. Disney hires from random island people, background checks optional) was the most disturbing thing for me to hear. It could as easily been her kids went missing instead of her stupid bag.

This! I love how she says the kids had already decided they wanted to try the Kids Club on the island. Sure, Jen. Not like she manipulated them into going so she could do her prescious 5k. I'm not sure they are sensitive at all - more they have learned playing scared gets them out of doing things. Sensitive kids don't go to a random kids club happily (while Jen uses their forced lovies as chair holders).

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I had a different thought to as why she chose to put Tensleigh on her bio. Not to give the bakery a message. But more like, I’m sure she has been messaged on her social media, Jenions have probably contacted her or her family, strangers who are linked to Jen have been interfering somehow in her family to get info, etc. ever since we knew about her. If she’s trying to become an influencer, I wonder if she got so fed up with it, that she’s like, I’m just going to put that up and get more followers/rock the boat/etc. If Jenions are going to keep meddling in my life, they might as well follow me on insta.

But then it was deleted soon after. So, maybe not. It was just a thought I had, especially if she had kept it on there.

——

If Don had problems during their marriage, and Jen was contemplating divorce for years, wouldn’t Judith have mentioned ANYTHING to Jen about it? Like really, anything? In all those years of “therapy”?

14.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She made her gardening IG just for Jen’s followers to watch her. It was a good distraction from her real account, but it still is what it is.

Jen’s beach behaviour was totally unhinged—she “saved” two beach chairs and then took off for HOURS. This is not the geriatric Ross country club in Utah where you’re the only one using the amenities. Sheesh, she lacks so much self- and world-awareness.

15.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 1/11/2024, 03:18 PM) 
    I finally just watched that sad-sack perpetual victim RunDisney story - I see SEVEN new pairs of ears. 3 for each race, plus that dumb hat.

It's hard to see them each to be sure, but she wouldn't be storing them separately if they weren't "seasonally appropriate", so to speak.

ezgif-7-e0d0ab8644

That puts her total count at ~41, plus any she hasn't shown.

If she ever gets back to RunDisney, she will forget the existence of this bin and buy more stuff.

Gross behaviour to "cue sad violins" when more serious things are happening within her sphere. Have some fucking humility.

Edited by _withblunder_ - 1/11/2024, 04:00 PM

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   145097 views