NoMatterWhatMayOccurIt'sAllAboutHerLikeJen Pt. 442

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 1/12/2024, 12:15 PM) 
    She wears Peloton when she rage rides. She wears Crowned when she is feeling spicy. She looks sad, no matter what.

I remember an ice and snow storm one winter in GA, we lost power for 36 hours. Our waterbed got too cold to sleep on, we had the gas fireplace on and the gas oven with the door open. After the first night power was restored at the local mall, everyone went there to warm up. The temps never got below about 30. If it goes as low as 0 or lower, she should be packing up warm clothes and finding a hotel or hopefully Jill’s to get warm. If Jill and Gravy have no power but Suze does, the Circumstances can go there. She can then have me time to her frozen heart’s content.

Jill and Gravy may be without power also or at high risk or losing it, we have or they up north have 6 more inches of snow coming, along with 50 mph winds knocking more and more trees over, branches on lines, lines in streets, 140.000+ without power up there. The whole bunch of them are in the eye of the weather we are still expecting,

not being on the north shore serving us 99% well today, we will see rain, our power is on, and it will rain not snow, yes it is weird that even tho we are near the north shore relatively speaking, the cold will hit bringing temps to wind chills -22 F but right now for us not on the north shore our temps are going up, before they will drop

She is in a s#it situation, and no one at the power company cares who she is. She will get power when everyone else does.

Edited by notonthenorthshore - 1/12/2024, 12:41 PM

2.     +44   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    "I need that right now. I need to look in my cup of tea in the morning and see 'I love you.' It's like a little hug, a little hug from god."

3.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LofticeLouboutins @ 1/12/2024, 12:09 PM) 
    Does she own absolutely every piece of ugly clothing sold by Crowned Athletics?

How is there more??

4.     +60   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Bins and bins of BOARD BOOKS...still not putting glass ornaments on the tree...with a 7 and 9 yr old. Wild.

5.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 12/1/2024, 19:38) 
    "I need that right now. I need to look in my cup of tea in the morning and see 'I love you.' It's like a little hug, a little hug from god."

She is absolutely losing what little sanity she had left and what little hair.

6.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/1/2024, 18:43) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/12/2024, 11:43 AM) 
    The vlog’s up! Thank you, pirate 🏴‍☠️ 😂

“The last chunk of change has felt like a fricking eternity.”

But if you had the choice, you would choose to be with your babies 100% of the time. Right, Jenny?!

This is not a phrase that makes sense in the English language. Is she seriously getting dumber?? I am concerned, she is mixing up idioms like someone who never speaks to other adults 🙊.

IfBytheSea

7.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/12/2024, 10:37 AM) 
    she needs to see I love you from her mug? :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

um hello!!?? she said it's from God.

God went from being herself to a target mug.

I have NEVER seen anyone so ridiculous!

8.     +52   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I don't put my Citrus in the fridge... Except lemons and limes"

Does she hear hertself? Why must she speak in rules?? Just say I don't put my oranges in the fridge you weirdo

9.     +55   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When she's talking about all of her favourite Peloton instructors, she sounds like a child naming all the kids in their kindergarten class

10.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 12/1/2024, 17:58) 
    Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699.

You win the internet today
    🤣🤣🤣

11.     +49   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She likes going to Whole Foods at 8:30am because it's empty. Yes, you idiot...that is because most people have JOBS! You are a stay at home divorcee

nope Jin, you are sick a lot for a few reasons. Your mold filled home, your lack of good nutrition, the constant travel, and stressing out over every little thing. but really it's the mold. Such an unhealthy little weakling.

3 hairs, The brain fog, itchy eyes and skin, and other things point to a couple of things...................mold exposure and or hormone issues

ezgif-com-speed-5
    stress count:10
    Screenshot-13646
    yep, she reads here, probably daily.
    nope, they don't look good on you Jinny
    Screenshot-13645

she decided to copy some idiot by eating a pb&J sandwich and the person learned on tiktok how to properly make the sandwich. JFC How are so many people this stupid. Jinny couldn't handle tiktok, those people would DESTROY her in the comment section. Poor wittle thing can barely handle IG.

uhoh, she is talking about nutrafol. damn, if she tries it, it should work. EVERYONE I know that has used it, it's worked but it takes 4-6 months. I am lucky and have indigenous hair but I have a bunch of pals and as we are in our 50s they are thinning but they all have done nutrifol and holy smokes it works. between ozempic and nutrafol all of my friends are getting skinny with thick hair. lol aaah orange county, home of the vain

Jesus, for a person that use to have a following for her organizing skills.....she certainly isn't organized. DONATE the board books, your children are too old for them.

All of her videos are just her babbling, it's like we are watching the little people in her brain trying to work. SHE IS EXHAUSTING! All she does is shop, babble about her hoard and half ass organize.

NO a shelf in that spot would look stupid. I highly suggest a large Plant/tree in a very large beautiful pot, put the family albums on the built in on the other side there. why is she so bad at this.
    Screenshot-13647

My advice for Jin, take a social media break, get on ADD meds get family therapy and individual therapy, pay a company to help you organize, pay someone to decorate, join in person work out classes, volunteer at the SK, take a parenting class. and GROW THE FUCK UP! but since I don't like you and your sad little life entertains me, you keep being the pathetic greasy, friendless loser that is you, Jinny

12.     +72   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen at 11:45 “I’m in a place now, that I no longer need to hold onto things that no longer serve me”

Jen by 29:45 *shows a whole ass room of random hoarded crap that no longer serves her*

13.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WTF is that basement. A room full of empty bins. A room full of 1000 Christmas bins. It's a messy hoarders den.

:nervous:

14.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 1/12/2024, 10:52 AM) 
    Jen at 11:45 “I’m in a place now, that I no longer need to hold onto things that no longer serve me”

Jen by 29:45 *shows a whole ass room of random hoarded crap that no longer serves her*

her life is contradictions and lies sprinkled in with stupidity, laziness and ugly ill fitting clothes.

15.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can I add to the old image party? I don't have much in my Jin folder

IMG_3767__2__2

https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11469919/pnl1.png

925 replies since 10/1/2024, 16:49   144942 views