Status
    Anonymous
    :thumbs-up:

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ok y’all. I happen to like her. Yes her house is small and cluttered, but I think she’s realistic. And I have tried a couple of the recipes she has recommended. Y’all go ahead and snark on her. I’ll be here.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like her too. She's devoted to her children and family. She’s very real and sure she could change a lot of things but I would take her any day over these phony witches in their beige and gray homes. She doesn’t exploit her kids. She teaches them and they are two happy kids. She has a devoted husband who works all the time and she cooks three meals a day. I have no issues with her being herself.

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I can't with her house though. I think her son sleeps in that bed thing in the living room.Like her husband sits there watches tv and her son lays on that couch thing. theres so much crap all over and it looks unsanitary. She posted a Christmas video wherr she was her brothers house for his bday, and then i think they came for holidays, shes gotta be embarrassed with her house set up. like people are living everywhere. Her brothers house looked normal. If you are on YT clean the house. her floor is like a concrete.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No the kids have two beds in their bedroom. It is cluttered but they have a lot of stuff but she keeps her children happy and occupied and I won’t knock her for having a cluttered house. I don’t think she’s embarrassed about her home. She has her family there a lot for different events. Taylor is who she is and I love her for not being fake and living above her means.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't think it's unsanitary but there is definitely too much crap. So much is books, which is great if they are all actually reading them, but are they really RE-reading all those books that they need to keep them forever? Maybe they would be better served with library cards.

And yes, a daybed in the LR for their "couch" is sorta weird. Her husband works late a lot, doesn't he? Maybe he just crashes there when he gets home. IDK - I haven't watched her consistently in a while.

I will say that her daughter has gotten ... er ... chubby since the last time I saw her, and that's a concern. I hate to discourage reading but maybe a little less reading and more activity for her?

7.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’ve only watched a few videos but damn her kitchen is a cluttered mess.

She seems real and I like that.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'll knock her for her cluttered house. Her house is a god damn disaster, there is stuff absolutely everywhere and most of it looks pretty junky. I do like Taylor but that house is hard to even look at.

9.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It is cluttered but it’s just an apartment and hopefully someday soon they can get a bigger place.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And yeah, you can tell Lily either needs less snacks, more moving around or maybe both. Elijah is probably not far behind. It's not like Taylor cooks horribly unhealthy meals but they aren't exactly healthy either.

11. wnywife
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Marking my space ☕️

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her house is a mess and its hard to watch her videos because of that. It's time to declutter and clean_ sorry not _ sorry! I couldn't breathe if I had to live in that. I don't dislike Taylor, but she is a stay at home mom and she DOES HAVE TIME to clean that place. I dont care if it is a small apartment, clean the crap up and stop buying more crap. You can say what you want but I can tell you she is lazy. They play video games a lot and in her words "veg out" I watched her video from today and clicked off when she showed them in HER bedroom. NOPE, CAN'T WATCH.

13.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (alwayslurking @ 1/13/2024, 02:36 AM) 
    Her house is a mess and its hard to watch her videos because of that. It's time to declutter and clean_ sorry not _ sorry! I couldn't breathe if I had to live in that. I don't dislike Taylor, but she is a stay at home mom and she DOES HAVE TIME to clean that place. I dont care if it is a small apartment, clean the crap up and stop buying more crap. You can say what you want but I can tell you she is lazy. They play video games a lot and in her words "veg out" I watched her video from today and clicked off when she showed them in HER bedroom. NOPE, CAN'T WATCH.

Yes, her house is just gross. I remember last summer she took us outside, i think its a house not an apartment because there was grass and more crap everywhere.like kids toys,balls,you know how people leave crap out all winter. The living room is what kills me, that futon daybed couch thing. One commenter said the kids have their own rooms? I swear she said that was her sons bedroom also and the homeschool room is the daughters room.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It's a duplex. Her father in law owns it and they live in one half, he lives in the other. So realistically they are not leaving that place anytime soon. Yes the kids definitely have their own room. It has bunk beds and is as a disaster as the rest of the house.

While I do generally like her and her videos, that doesn't mean there isn't plenty of snark material with her. I agree that Taylor is quite lazy, and her house definitely reflects that. Her house is borderline hoarder looking. Like hoarder in the making with the piles of stuff everywhere. I don't know that she'd really ever get to that level but agree with the person that said it's hard to even look at.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I for the most part really like Taylor too. But that house is so cluttered and I want to take a shovel to the kids room and to her room. There is no reason to live like that. As others have said just laziness on her part. I do think she does a great job home schooling her kids. Clean out the book shelves and donate the books you no longer need. Same with the shelves in the dining area/school area. So much junk. Her what's for dinner videos I feel like have really fallen off. She used to show herself actually making the meal or new recipes she rarely does that now and it's more of here is 7 pictures of what we ate. The backyard of that duplex is awful. They didn't mow the grass once last summer and crap is just everywhere. Just like the house.

74 replies since 12/1/2024, 15:46   2781 views