Status
    Anonymous
    No she sure couldn’t 😂

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I cannot imagine looking at that many dirty dishes, piled all in the sink and the counter, all day long before taking care of them. You can tell it's just a perpetual cycle she's in. They eat so many meals at home, I think she probably needs to run the dish washer and do the dishes more than once a day.

Also, I wonder why the heck they don't utilize a library. She buys so many books and they read a ton which is great, but clearly they don't have the space to house hundreds of books and even at thrift store prices, hundreds of books add up.

3.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s taken the kids to the library a few times in her day in the life videos. I think they just love owning the books and when they’re done they donate them. I know she’s not a great housekeeper but she isn’t a phony and I like her.

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yeah, I think if you met her on the street what you see is what you get. She's a little odd and kind of lazy with the video games and messy house, but I like her. I just really want her to cut her son's hair!

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree about Elijah’s hair. He’s such a cute boy and the hair hides his sweet face.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes! He just always looks so disheveled and he is a cute boy. He does seem happy and loved at least, which is more than I can say for many other children on you tube. One thing I don't understand is that Taylor really seems to cook 3 semi-healthy meals everyday for her family and noone seems to excessively overeat or anything, why does Taylor and Lilli have such a weight problem? It just doesn't seem like their eating habits match that? Maybe not everything is healthy, which would lead to a little fat, but doesn't match their body shape. I don't know, I feel bad for them because I don't think they are doing anything to cause it.

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think they do a lot of snacking. Every week she restocks a lot of unhealthy stuff for snacks and her meals are pretty loaded with carbs. I know it’s hard to get away from but they and her husband are way too heavy for being as young as they are. Taylor and Lily are so pretty but they do need to lose weight. Andy too. They do all seem to be a really happy family though.

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I do wish they would focus on getting a bit healthier because I really like their family, the kids seem so nice and both parents seem like they would be fun, too. Maybe put the video games away for a bit and take a walk or something.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes they need more physical activity but yeah they are a sweet family and I enjoy watching and just try to look past the bad habits lol.

10.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Me, too. I give her views in hopes of helping out, I think if she made more money it would go towards the kids unlike other youtubers where it goes to the parents and their indulgences.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh yeah. Their kids are very much the priority and she’s doing a great job homeschooling and I love how much they enjoy books and they still go tent camping and just really good family oriented activities. She could improve her housekeeping but she’s just a real person and I enjoy her channel. I’m happy to see others that feel the same way about her 😊

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I really, really like Taylor. Is her house cluttered? Yes, that would drive me nuts personally but her family seems so happy and well taken care of. She has a really good head on her shoulders and seems very sweet.

As for the weight thing, I really think a big culprit is what they're drinking. She's always buying 2 lemonades and 2 orange juices every week in her hauls. Swapping that out for water throughout the day would probably make a huge difference. Maybe limit juice to just one small cup in the morning and then do waters/seltzers with lunch and dinner.

Her meals are realistic which I appreciate and she really does put the effort in to try making new things.

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah I forgot about all the juices and lemonade every week but yeah she’s very likable and they do seem really happy.

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's likeable, yes. But switching what they drink isn't the sole answer. They do a lot of sitting around - reading, playing games, etc. They need to get up and MOVE.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. I said the same thing on an earlier post.

74 replies since 12/1/2024, 15:46   2781 views