Taylor Elmore

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Teach those kids how to load and unload dishwasher. Taylor needs mom time for herself..Her husband and kids can all chop in on chores..not just watch TV and play video games. I like her meals and mostly her cooking style. Good job with home school.Just my 2 cents..

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I tried to edit my comment to say she’s not a phony and it wouldn’t let me. I think she’s very real and I also think she’s a great Mom. Her family loves her and that says a lot. Sure her house is cluttered but I don’t think she’s a dirty person. I like her a lot.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Gotta say, their sick day at home seemed pretty similar to what a regular day looks like for them lol. Lots of sitting around, playing video games and watching movies. I wonder what the total count of books and dvds are in that house, has to be hundreds and hundreds.

4.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She does seem to be a really nice person. They are a bit on the weird side. The overhelming amount of books and home school items seems over the top considering we live in a digital age now and its not necessary to house that much stuff. Like in todays haul she thrifted more educational books and mentioned one of them is for next year. She has so many movies that she needs to catalog them because she buys dupes not realizing she already has the movie. I personally only use streaming, I dont need to have piles upon piles laying around of dvds that I would prly only watch once. If its not on the services I have, there are thousands of other shows to choose from.
    Agree the son needs a haircut. His nails are always painted too. Very strange family but likeable.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yes I was thinking that about the books, how often are they going back to look at them again when they have so many. I love books but the amount of books they have versus the space they live in is honestly absurd. They just about need a whole room to dedicate to a library.

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I homeschool and I can tell you that my home is very organized, but it does have an excessive amount of books. I know that many things are digital, but that is really not a good way to go. Information can easily be changed in digital form and I have witnessed it change history to fit the narrative that they are pushing. Also, it is not good to look at a computer screen for your eyes. Books are definitely the way to teach your kids, technology has a place, but should be used for the things that books cannot provide. I do not agree with all of her clutter, but her books are definitely something I understand.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I get the books for homeschool but for other casual reading they should utilize the library more. It would also be a reason to get out of the house every week. I know my local library runs TONS of great & free programming.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I am surprised that going to the library once a week isn't part of their homeschool routine. Especially because they love books so much. And it would cut down greatly on the clutter.

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Something about Taylor's thrift hauls are soothing to me. It's just so much stuff that she keeps cramming into that tiny space, but I do like to see it all for some reason lol.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wouldn’t bother watching tonight. They go to a shop and she witch fingered everything in the store then came home and made a shitty looking coleslaw and hot dogs 🥱

Oh she moved chicken shit around with a rake too.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cardboard food @ 3/22/2024, 11:00 PM) 
    Something about Taylor's thrift hauls are soothing to me. It's just so much stuff that she keeps cramming into that tiny space, but I do like to see it all for some reason lol.

Haha, I totally get what you are saying!

They really should be dropping things of for donation at the thirft store each time they go to get new things so they are constantly churning through what they have but I doubt that happens. Taylor does seem to have some hoarding tendencies lol

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    They seem like a sweet family but the house looks horrible to me. I get that real houses get messy and aren't all perfect but their house is pretty bad in my opinion.

I don't want to seem mean here but I was wondering if anyone else get autism vibes from the daughter like I do? I have a 9 year old with autism and I know that doesn't make me an expert or anything like that but I picked up on some behaviors here and there.

13.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I don’t get ASD vibes from the daughter. I do get socially awkward due to lack of playmates/friends/other children her age. The kids seem sweet but a little immature compared to others their age. I really enjoy Taylor’s cooking videos and I think she does an ok job of home schooling. But, other than Martial Arts I don’t know that the kids get to interact with others their ages.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lauraaj2014 @ 1/4/2024, 23:52) 
    They seem like a sweet family but the house looks horrible to me. I get that real houses get messy and aren't all perfect but their house is pretty bad in my opinion.

I don't want to seem mean here but I was wondering if anyone else get autism vibes from the daughter like I do? I have a 9 year old with autism and I know that doesn't make me an expert or anything like that but I picked up on some behaviors here and there.

She has never said anything but recently she was talking about something they were going to do and mentioned that it was autism friendly or something along those lines which got me thinking that one of the kids might be on the spectrum.

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lilli just seems immature, but perfectly normal to me. She's happy and giggly, just like a little girl should be. They may be a little awkward, my kids are too because they are homeschooled, but they are happy and the type of kids that I wouldn't mind mine being friends with. Have you seen the kids in school these days? I am so glad my kids would never fit into the public school social structure, yikes!!!

74 replies since 12/1/2024, 15:46   2781 views