« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 13/1/2024, 03:04) 
    Does she think this is acceptable storage/organization? LOOSE ornaments in a box lid? This is madness!

PM

This was the stack outside of the bedroom. She hadn't put anything away yet.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Uncontrollable Resentment @ 13/1/2024, 04:24) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 1/13/2024, 04:18 AM) 
    How does she get Blue a yearly Illinois inspection sticker if she never plans on bringing the car home?

Does she have to yet? Where I live you never need an inspection or emissions test. It looks like in IL you don't need to until your car is 4 years old. I doubt Jen's ever kept a car that long since she usually leases.

Wow. Had no idea. Our state every vehicle needs one every year.

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 13/1/2024, 03:08) 
    Doesn’t she also have a storage unit? What is in it besides the dolls and doll cases??

Does that house have an attic? Could anything be up there too?

So much stuff everywhere except the living room. What happened to her vanity? Imagine if you only knew Jen now and learnt she used to have a vanity jammed packed with makeup, a bathroom with a wall of nail polish, a bathroom vanity and closet full of everything from 4 kinds of mouthwash to body washes.

4.     +61   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just want to know who the fuck need a “Christmas room” instead of a guest bedroom
    She wild

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 12/1/2024, 20:50) 
    Just started watching and my blood pressure is already rising.

Diddly shit for the kids, except cheap ass gummy vitamins, and dry crackers.

4 liters of god awful kombucha for her, and 4 kg of epsom salt, followed by overpriced "stress gummies". NONE of that will work to make her a human being. Nor will help her recover from her back to back upper resp. infection. Just like the shag carped drink did not help her get pregnant.
    She could launder money or the mafia, on useless supplements and ineffective skin products alone.

COLONIAL PONYTAIL....I am deceased.

That Whole Foods Haul really screamed comfort food with a big snow storm and losing power especially with kids🤣 you try to make it fun that’s what most sane parents do but Chin buys all the cold fruits and dried crackers🙄
    She got all her goodies what the hell is wrong with her she is such a selfish bitch🖕I’m so pissed her power came back on, she is a lying sack of shit she was about to pack up and go to Jill and Gravy’s I call bull shit she was never leaving that cold dreary depressing house to go to her parents we know that will never ever happen she is a stubborn asshole! When I saw her Instagram story tonight I really saw how depressing and empty that house is and just shake my head why and she was proud saying she doesn’t decorate for Valentine’s Day anymore and we all know Easter is no longer acknowledged. This is the woman who bought every decoration and plate for the year from Pottery Barn and Williamson and Sonoma you would think when you have children that would be more fun to do especially when you have children she is a freak there are no words 😶

6.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 13/1/2024, 04:57) 
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 13/1/2024, 03:08) 
    Doesn’t she also have a storage unit? What is in it besides the dolls and doll cases??

Does that house have an attic? Could anything be up there too?

So much stuff everywhere except the living room. What happened to her vanity? Imagine if you only knew Jen now and learnt she used to have a vanity jammed packed with makeup, a bathroom with a wall of nail polish, a bathroom vanity and closet full of everything from 4 kinds of mouthwash to body washes.

I first discovered Jen from her makeup videos as I used to watch TiffanyD back in the day and she was recommended. I wanted a vanity like the Pottery Barn one she had. I still can’t believe she is the same person and that is not any type of compliment to her.

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 13/1/2024, 04:18) 
    How does she get Blue a yearly Illinois inspection sticker if she never plans on bringing the car home?

Illinois your car has to be 4 years old or older and it's not through the whole state just Chicago area. I don't have to get one done in the area I live. I live between Arizona and Illinois and keep Illinois plates on my vehicles. Also Illinois has an out of State form she can fill out.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I swear and just shake my head I never in my life seen a woman like chin and this craziness that has been going on this long and not one single loved one steps in to help. Something is not right I’m sorry! They are all a screwed up family I’m sorry and all I got to say is God bless them because they need big time help.

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 13/1/2024, 03:39) 
    Maybe Charlotte could start reading the board books to Jen.

Someone’s got to read them to her now that Donald is gonald.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    in a pile of rumpus, sweat-soaked camping gear on Blue's floorboards

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 13/1/2024, 04:37) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 13/1/2024, 04:10) 
    I hate it too. She’s always in a “receiving” position never giving.

8438724991b647d23754a18e4374256e_400x400

:hearty-laugh:
    :smoking-smiley-face:

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/13/2024, 03:43 AM) 
    Didn’t go to the restaurant because it’s scary
    Didn’t go to the shows
    Didn’t get off the ship in Nassau
    Didn’t really go to the kids’ club

Did Jenny book this cruise just so she could do the 5K and not have to cook and clean?

She really needs to teach her kids how to be resilient… CC was stung by something once, so she’ll never go to the restaurant again, they’ll probably never go back to the restaurant at the Grand Californian again because of the alarm that went off… when will they ever learn how to overcome these things?!

AND those are such minute things that i'm sure kids would've forgotten if it wasn't for Jen!

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/13/2024, 03:56 AM) 
    I love a good book collection but I've never seen someone have so many board books. what a waste. focus on picture books and chapter books. let them browse and pick out their own books. there's too much stuff in that house that is intended for babies or toddlers and her youngest is almost 6 :wacko:

like at least have them on a bookshelf for crying out loud! so the kids can read or look at them if they want but i'm sure board books aren't meant for the kids, just her.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/13/2024, 03:43 AM) 
    Didn’t go to the restaurant because it’s scary
    Didn’t go to the shows
    Didn’t get off the ship in Nassau
    Didn’t really go to the kids’ club

Did Jenny book this cruise just so she could do the 5K and not have to cook and clean?

She really needs to teach her kids how to be resilient… CC was stung by something once, so she’ll never go to the restaurant again, they’ll probably never go back to the restaurant at the Grand Californian again because of the alarm that went off… when will they ever learn how to overcome these things?!

I don't know, Party of 7 Those poor kids. Though Jen indulges them on the small stuff- think of the resilience demanded of them. Jen is so invested in the kids "doing great," "so happy," and "thriving." I wonder if she lets them fall apart, cry, or get angry about their current situation. I feel like what she cares most about is the opportunity to prove that she is the better parent. And, that she has been all along. xo

I was thinking about good old Dawny the other night and almost burst into tears. He really seems like such a sweet little guy.
    What the hell!!
    eta. I think she will infantalize them as long as possible. The last thing she wants is TWO other full fledged humans invading her space.

Edited by ShiseidoCottonPad - 1/13/2024, 07:54 AM

13.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A bookshelf is out of the question. Are you mad?! Those are "Seasonally appropriate" board books...they can only be out when mommy specifically allows them to be out!

14.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 13/1/2024, 01:47) 
    I’m going to WDW in nine days. We’re staying at Pop Century. Should I vlog it for y’all and call everything by the wrong names? What do you want to see?

Don't forget to make a to do list and check off what already accomplished!

15.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 13/1/2024, 08:40) 
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 13/1/2024, 01:47) 
    I’m going to WDW in nine days. We’re staying at Pop Century. Should I vlog it for y’all and call everything by the wrong names? What do you want to see?

Don't forget to make a to do list and check off what already accomplished!

Love the baby still in question so maybe leave me off the list 🥺

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142884 views