Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +56   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Only jenbo can call gummies expensive, but pay hundreds for ill fitting Peloton clothes.

2.     +64   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Y'all are just jealous and must be unhappy in your own lives because you don't have lush ponytails like this!

Colonial%20ponytail

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    So, who's going to break the news of the dangers of kombucha to Jen? They include breaking down tooth enamel when consumed in too large quantities, FODMAPs, potential mould ingestion (Jen's fave) and acidosis which she should start worrying about as her lungs seem to be chronically congested for the past couple of years.

4.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It’s -45° real feel here. Some neighborhoods have experienced water main breaks, but nobody has lost power. I’m not super worried about losing power because my house is well insulated and because we have plenty of family & friends that would gladly let us stay with them if we needed to. Meanwhile, Jen has her Peloton. It’s too bad that stupidly overpriced spin bike isn’t connected to her home’s power source because she could probably get on it and exercise to generate enough power for the entire city of Chicago.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 12/1/2024, 20:59) 
    Y'all are just jealous and must be unhappy in your own lives because you don't have lush ponytails like this!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12006908/...;20ponytail.jpg)

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

That pathetic ponytail imposter looks more like a grill fork or maybe a pitchfork. It doesn’t look like hair.

6.     +21   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She would have plenty of supplies for the storm.. if her travel car was parked there. Instead it’s parked somewhere far away and the thousands she spent on supplies are useless

7.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm deceased at the colonial ponytail!

Is this video worth watching for the hoard factor? Board books in bins, I might have to go in and take a peek at a high speed. She's so useless, why doesn't she donate all those books to a place that can use them?

BTW I love how the lights aren't actually on :snickering: :shit-hits-the-fan: :hearty-laugh: and yet they're all home except the Jackery generator thing or whatever it's called, probably hundreds of miles away

8.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rusty Bathtub @ 12/1/2024, 21:12) 
    She would have plenty of supplies for the storm.. if her travel car was parked there. Instead it’s parked somewhere far away and the thousands she spent on supplies are useless

The irony, right? She could use so much of it right now.

9.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does anyone else follow Jenny Appleford's channel? She died in November, but her husband Kyle is vlogging. This video ripped me. Kyle is so decent. Jen should watch and see what authenticity looks like.

10.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 1/12/2024, 08:49 PM) 
    I have a question?

Jen mentioned the Elfa shelves in the garage. She was contemplating on whether or not to have them professionally installed if she purchases them? She went on to say only one vehicle fits in there and someday the kids may want to park in there? I thought to myself, that’s not until roughly 8 years down the road. Either way she’s contemplating with the idea of putting the shelves up in the garage?

Hypothetical Theory?
    Is it possible Jen is contemplating the idea of organizing the garage because she’s toying with the idea of moving her Garbage Dumpster home and parking it in the garage? If so she would need room for both vehicles?

Any thoughts?
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

1000%. She’s prioritizing the garage for a reason. The last time she prioritized the garage was because she needed the space to park her new SUV. I haven’t watched todays video, but didn’t she recently mention selling her minivan? I also think she’s pulling away from camping and travel and won’t want to be paying to park it if she can park it for free in her garage.

11.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 12/1/2024, 21:23) 
    Does anyone else follow Jenny Appleford's channel? She died in November, but her husband Kyle is vlogging. This video ripped me. Kyle is so decent. Jen should watch and see what authenticity looks like.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZx7864_YEI

Jenny dying at such a young age was tragic but they really milked the GoFundMe campaigns they had and the overly pathetic thumbnails to get YT views. I kinda lost respect for them by the end. I will say Kyle is a very good dad and hope he can find peace in his life and continue on.

Back to Jen... didn't she say recently she might sell the mini van that was in great shape and use Blue for her daily driver?

opps... didn't see previous post about the mini van.

12. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +19   Like  

User deleted

These threads are so entertaining! I had a bridge with 3 teeth randomly fall out last night yet it didn't get me down because of these posts. :lol:

I used to think that Donny was demonic looking when he was a baby, but looking back, I actually think he was adorable.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Rebecca Kennedy would be Genes favorite. I find Rebecca to be so annoying and unlikable. Least favorite peloton instructor for sure.

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Serious question. What is the benefit of taking a walk outside, or a walk run on your treadmill when it is cold out vs a peloton ride? My butt and hips literally hurt on a bike. And Jen’s ass is fat. So why?

15.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she just call her shit crusted cup with the little "love you" sentiment a hug from God that she needs???

:5153:

Edited by _withblunder_ - 1/12/2024, 09:54 PM

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142865 views