ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/14/2024, 07:58 AM) 
    Be on the lookout for signs that Jenny might be getting a break from the kids today because she did a happiness meditation this morning.

Either that or she’s trying to force herself to be happy 😂

Highly likely has roped someone in to give her a break from nonstop mommie time

temps here are well below ZERO and wind chills are worse, -13, with temps dropping to -16 F tomorrow, there will be no "outside" time sending Donnie/Donny or CC out to that shit play thing swing set soooo far back in the hinterlands of the back yard. Just not feasible but then again, it is Jin, who might google how long can a child stay out in sub-zero weather before frostbite sets in.

2.     +56   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's only selectively snobby and too busy to keep up with pop culture when it suits her narrative. She still listens to the most vanilla mainstream music possible, is a Peloton stan(d), and is a Disney adult wannabe. Her interests are not unique or interesting. She is a sponge for consumerism, nothing more.

3.     +56   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    :tearing-hair:

Anyone else sick to death of hearing about TS? The non-stop in your face coverage of her makes me really dislike her.

4.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Unifluenced @ 1/14/2024, 11:31 AM) 

Anyone else sick to death of hearing about TS? The non-stop in your face coverage of her makes me really dislike her.

Taylor Swift and both of the Kelce brothers are my bitches eating crackers. Needless to say, my FB feed seems to think its hiiiiilaaaaarious to post any and all things about them

5.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 14/1/2024, 14:58) 
    Be on the lookout for signs that Jenny might be getting a break from the kids today because she did a happiness meditation this morning.

Either that or she’s trying to force herself to be happy 😂

It’s probably so she can fake happiness for BBBrooke, who ran her 100th Disney race this morning. Gene could never, and she knows it.
    :hearty-laugh:

6.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 14/1/2024, 17:30) 
    She's only selectively snobby and too busy to keep up with pop culture when it suits her narrative. She still listens to the most vanilla mainstream music possible, is a Peloton stan(d), and is a Disney adult wannabe. Her interests are not unique or interesting. She is a sponge for consumerism, nothing more.

You forgot that she is an OG StarWars stan(d), like her brother, and an ALE (Adult LEGO Enthusiast).

7.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Unifluenced @ 1/14/2024, 10:31 AM) 

I was ok with her, enjoyed her music, and then the FOOTBALL connection started and my cager was not happy with the attention taken away from the purity of the sport, but now he knows way way too much about TS

Off-topic a bit, but this is like every other "issue" she hears a bit about and then appropriates it as if she is the oracle of knowledge on
    remember BLM - all the books she purchased, how she was standing with everyone, an entire video on it, board books for the kids, then nothing, and yeah sorry just had to remind myself how she goes on these tangents when she thinks someone or topic will make her look cool

8.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just like she NEVER watches tv!! Then when she's doing a favorites video and gets to media, she confesses she's on season 12 of some show she's rewatching. Oh, so you've been binge watching tv then?? :rolleyes:

9.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Taylor Swift has no control over how much the NFL chooses to show her at games. Girlfriend is just trying to watch her man play a football game. They show her a lot bc it's good for their ratings, because she's the biggest pop star in the world right now.

My friend is childhood friends with Travis' manager Aaron and apparently she's just as genuine, kind, and down to earth as she seems which makes me like her even more. She is basically the opposite of Jen lol.

10.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She believes saying EVERYTHING she says, Ed Sherran (SP?), Dixie Chicks, Taylor Swift, DMB, et al makes her sound so cool. Not watching TV, but streaming is the way to be better than the poors who pay for cable. Buying all the correct gear for her bike rides to no where, above all other riders. Crowned Athletics, look at meeeeeeeee, I buy all the stuff for running in my super expensive treadmill. All the ear headbands from Etsy, see, I know how to do runDisney, you cliques are just in my way.

Everything she does is for her, remember, she always chooses herself first.

As for the Circumstances being afraid of stuff or not liking stuff, PROJECTION. The 3-4 months they are being forced to spend with her is going to be so hard on them mentally. I hope they can over come it.

11.     +59   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s doesn’t watch TV, doesn’t drink alcohol, eat sugar or impulse shop. Just ask Don. Oh wait…

12.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 14/1/2024, 17:40) 
    Just like she NEVER watches tv!! Then when she's doing a favorites video and gets to media, she confesses she's on season 12 of some show she's rewatching. Oh, so you've been binge watching tv then?? :rolleyes:

This woman doesn't clean, craft, bathe, cook or go outside. What the hell else is she doing but watching TV and exercising? Who is she kidding?

13.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (brashumpire @ 1/14/2024, 11:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 14/1/2024, 17:40) 

This woman doesn't clean, craft, bathe, cook or go outside. What the hell else is she doing but watching TV and exercising? Who is she kidding?

Spending an obscene amount of time praying to herself.

14. Weird Like Jen
        +11   Like  

User deleted

I'm surprised she didn't go with a higher end model Taylor. The TS is one sized for a child. Oh wait, I guess I'm not surprised by that. :snickering:

15.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    And why so secretive about prayer? She talks about her two-way prayer but has mentioned more than once her morning prayer practice is something different and very personal and refuses to talk about it because it’s just “for her”. Like, is she in sackcloth and ashes lying prostrate in hope for answers? I don’t get it.

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142857 views