ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +54   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Did anyone else catch it when Jen said something like "Don't let me forget I put my tea in the microwave?"

She really thinks when she is talking to the camera that she's in a two-way, real time conversation with her viewers.

2.     +26   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can't believe she hasn't got a backup jackory. You're slacking Jen. The old Jen of yore would have had a backup jackory

3.     +56   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Her power is back on, but she was getting ready to take the kids to her parents and is so thankful they live close by. I hope her parents were more willing to host her than she was to host them at Thanksgiving.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 1/12/2024, 08:31 PM) 
    Title by ostracizedlikeJen

Wet%20hair%20dont%20care hamilton%20Jen

GW%20curls

At least Lin Manuel Miranda has a LOT more hair than Geno when he was in Hamilton. I don't know why she has gone to NYC to take in some broadway shows & hasn't gone to see Hamilton. What a waste.

5.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She could have scheduled an appointment with a professional Broadway wig maker while she was there…..

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am not particularly worried for Jen, I am however SUPER concerned about the kids being stuck with her without power and horrifically low temps 😔 I wish the kids could go to Suze and Poopsie's so badly. To atnleast get away from the manic episode their babysitter is going to enter being cooped up and the only adult on premises. I fear for the children.

7.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I guess Jenny will be heading down to the gym in 3,2,1…

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 12/1/2024, 21:53) 
    Did she just call her shit crusted cup with the little "love you" sentiment a hug from God that she needs???

:5153:

Like a little squeeze of Jesus

9.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dwelling on how well the house held the temperature.........

With the fireplace on, and temp outside of 3C/40F! Which is chilly but not freezing.
    I know you read here Jenbo, your Guardrail Grotto is still poorly insulated and likely has a moisture issue somewhere.
    Get a generator for the house, and enough blankets and food for the children. The weather is not going to get any better.
    And put a carpet in the Suitor Waiting room. It adds insulation.

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    An organized person would never think to label the Christmas bins. They would intuitively know what’s in each one. That’s how it works, right? 🤪

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “Praaaaaay.”

But I never want to be away from my babies. I obviously would want to be home with them all the time 🙄

IMG_4086

12.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When she was putting stuff away in her fridge, idk if this is irrational, but it really bothers me that she uses the space in her door for kom-bu-cha and not snacks or drinks the kids can grab. I bet they are not allowed to touch anything in that kitchen without a permission.

She showed on her stories how the living room is well lived in since they have been in there all day without the power. This poor woman has no idea that this is not a flex. It literally what any house will look like with kids, especially on a snow day. People live like this all the time, not 50/50, and she thinks this is special to show the internet and she is mom of the year for it??

13.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    A couple of pages back, but chiming in for the Bradley love and also I love the PowerZone instructors. Matt, Dennis, and Ben are all superb. I can't handle the self-love BS either. Motivate me, make me sweat and/or laugh. That or GTFO.

14.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 1/12/2024, 09:54 PM) 
    Did anyone else catch it when Jen said something like "Don't let me forget I put my tea in the microwave?"

She really thinks when she is talking to the camera that she's in a two-way, real time conversation with her viewers.

LOL...I was watching on my phone and hollered over to my hubby to remind me to let Jen know to get her tea out of the microwave. He's like, does she think people can talk to her through her camera? Ummm yeah :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    We are a very literary family. My husband is an author and he buys a lot of books to support his favorite authors. My son is a deep reader and buys lots of books because he writes comments all over the pages. I’m more of a library person. I read 86 books in 2023 which was a low for me. I‘ve worked as a school librarian at times. This is not to brag, but to say that while books were never lacking in our house, we didn’t have anywhere close to the number of board books Jenny showed in her storage closet. That’s absolutely crazy!
    (How many storage closets does she have? We have none other than a small clothes closet in each bedroom. It’s an old house so no linen closet, coat closet or pantry or anything like that.)

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142865 views