ColonialPonytailLikeJen Pt. 443

Tonight she’s going to party like it’s 1699

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 1/15/2024, 11:15 AM) 
    She was on the bike and treadmill from 6am until 7am this morning (she never starts that early) and then went back on the bike at 9am. Then she posted on Instagram that she was trying something new for “emotional health”.

Sounds like mothering is kicking her ass :snickering:

When does she usually work out when she has the kids? Is she introducing pre- and post-drop off workouts for her emotional health?

2.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I'm thirsty. Y'all thirsty?

3.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The times vary but she never starts when the kids are still asleep (she’s mentioned that they get up around 7).

She doesn’t usually ever start that early when she doesn’t have the kids either… when she was actually home and not traveling that is… so rarely 😂

4.     +70   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    "I made two of you to play with each other."

Girl, just stop talking. That hole you're digging yourself into just gets deeper and deeper the more sounds come out of your maw.

5.     +35   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I honestly don't think Don cared at all. I think he's so wealthy that he gave her the home and she could do what she wanted with it. Sell it, take her time and move or live there forever and he would have literally just signed a quit claim deed.

And, if he didn't care about that asset, he certainly didn't care about the stuff - from their sentimental Christmas Lenox ornaments to the DVDs to the luggage to the furniture to the tea pots even the tvs and tech stuff which is what people usually fight about

He didn't care

He took his hard drives and his ginormous clothes and got the hell out and when he landed in his uncluttered apartment with a sleek king size bed with no shams, no posts, no decorative pillows, no stuffies, no Disney

He was never ever never ever going back

6.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Whenever I watch a boring video, I try to find things within the video to occupy my time. I almost tuned out today?

In today’s update video Jen played with her hair 17x. I did watch on 2x the speed but I’m pretty sure it was 17x? I should have counted the number of times she giggled her way through the video too.

I could be wrong, but my guess on why she’s becoming obsessed with planners, journals, project life, etc. is because she stuck at home, and with the exception of exercise she has nothing else better to do with her time. Just a thought if she was still traveling, she wouldn’t make time for such things.

7.     +48   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen: I love my children, my heart breaks when they're not here.

Also Jen: I made two of you so you can play together. Then proceeds to count number of days off from school and complain do they even go to school?

8.     +45   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Blech, I've never seen anyone so self involved. She takes it to a new level. She forgot an entire advent calendar, it was buried in the hoard on her crafting table. Lady, that was too many! Now, in a addition to not washing her hair, she's into wearing the same clothes, maybe she even sleeps in them. It certainly looks like it.

She's in for a world of hurt once puberty hits.

9.     +65   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She complains about how they never seem to be at school because of holidays and unexpected snow days and a half day coming up, but “it’s all good, it’s all good.”

Yes, idiot. That’s totally normal for all parents. Welcome to motherhood!

I know it’s hard for you to understand, Jenny but a lot of those parents can’t afford to take the kids on Disney cruises for the break and when unexpected days come up, they have to scramble at the last minute to find a sitter. You know, actual stress.

10.     +46   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    We all have to live our own lives right ?

I wonder if anyone ever tells her that a lot of divorced women have the kids the majority of the time and have full time jobs
    and sometimes two full time jobs and still can't make ends meet. The thing that happened really has nothing to do with her and she's acting like Don died and now she's a penniless street urchin who has to move West to a homestead with two babies and her horse named blue.

Her hair is falling out
    She can't get well
    Her memory is going

Jesus - go cry in a bucket of dons money you ass

Edited by Splurgysplurge - 1/15/2024, 05:53 PM

11.     +32   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    And of course, there was no thought of sharing that stupid Sugarfina calendar with her kiddos. Didn’t she claim the same thing last year? FFS, Jin!

12.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If you continue to lose, forget about candy or advent calendars you have too much candy and too much stuff!

She yammeribg about journals and planners she used to have a memory keeping tracker. She might do that again. Why? She makes multiple journals, multiple other things, so much work about scrapbooking that isn't getting the scarpbooks done. Just freaking scrapbook already!

13.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 1/15/2024, 10:50 AM) 
    We all have to live our own lives right ?

I wonder if anyone ever tells her that a lot of divorced women have the kids the majority of the time and have full time and sometimes two full time jobs and still can't make ends meet. The thing that happened really has nothing to do with her and she's acting like Don died and now she's a penniless street urchin who has to move West to a homestead with two babies and her horse named blue.

Her hair is falling out
    She can't get well
    Her memory is going

Jesus - go cry in a bucket of dons money you ass

AND a lot of them have to get by without dad's child support because he can't/won't pay up.

Jen, girl. Count your damn blessings and move on. You may not have any friends, but you have way more resources you could access than the average unmarried mother. So shove your cOmPaRaTiVe sUfFeRiNg noise up your ass.

14.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    2 minutes in and she's talking about how cold it is. It's 66 and sunny where I am, Jen. Have the freezing day you deserve.

15.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    IMG_4121

922 replies since 12/1/2024, 20:31   142867 views